Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m curious. Where did he comment that he wanted to archive his goals? I missed that one. It’s an odd comment, for sure.

BBM:

See link to his Model Mayhem page: pigion

It's a stupid comment. He made it more than once. Turns out, this "author" is illiterate.

He wrote a couple of sentences about "archiving" his goals in the "About Me" section.
The word he was reaching for there was "achieve."
Genius.

Also notable on the Model Mayhem page is that AA indicated "No" re: Shooting Nude Pics.
Such modesty.
He's such a gentleman.
Puke.

JMO.

Last edited:
BBM:

See link to his Model Mayhem page: pigion

It's a stupid comment. He made it more than once. Turns out, this "author" is illiterate.

He wrote a couple of sentences about "archiving" his goals in the "About Me" section. He meant "achieve."

Also notable on the Model Mayhem page is that AA indicated "No" re: Shooting Nude Pics.
Such modesty.
Such a gentleman.

JMO.

BBM

Why not? Something he's hiding? Something he's ashamed of? Something that would make him incapable of performing and drive him to murder? Just speculation, of course...

Let’s say that he told her that he’s hanging out at an old friend’s place near the park. In that case it makes perfect sense for him to pick her up at the park and take her to his home, if that’s their destination. If she’s in a Lyft, that way he doesn’t have to rush home and wait for her, or risk having her dropped at his house before he gets home, and have to wait outside at 3:00 am.

However, if they can establish, perhaps by cell towers and his phone, that he was lying to her about where he was, and why picking her up at the park was a good idea, then that sets up the idea of some sort of preplanned foul play.

Does Utah have felony murder laws, where a death that takes place during another crime, like a kidnapping, is automatically escalated to murder?
I think it could be both. He told her he was near the park so just meet him there....but that doesn't mean he actually was near the park. I totally think he was covering his tracks so she wouldn't be traced to his house. But that doesn't mean he didn't lie to her (he obviously told more than one lie, imo).

jmo

I think the text/communication he had with her at 6pm is going to help explain the meeting at the park - IMO

Mackenzie Lueck's Remains Found At Salt Lake City Home; Owner Charged With Murder
snipped
In an interview with police, AA admitted to texting with her on the night before her disappearance.

“He admitted to having text conversations to ML on June 16 at approximately 6 p.m., but nothing after that time,” Brown said.

However, AA denied having ever met her.

“He denied any personal contact with ML, or meeting with her at any time,” Brown said.

He admits to texting her but denies previously meeting her ...

I think the text/communication he had with her at 6pm is going to help explain the meeting at the park - IMO

Mackenzie Lueck's Remains Found At Salt Lake City Home; Owner Charged With Murder
snipped
In an interview with police, AA admitted to texting with her on the night before her disappearance.

“He admitted to having text conversations to ML on June 16 at approximately 6 p.m., but nothing after that time,” Brown said.

However, AA denied having ever met her.

“He denied any personal contact with ML, or meeting with her at any time,” Brown said.

He admits to texting her but denies previously meeting her ...

Would this indicate that he thought there was nothing on the text messages they exchanged that night that could indicate plans to meet in person later on?

Was the meeting and meeting place then prearranged in another way, in the previous days?

In a fairy tale, best case scenario world, that would be true. In theory, a sugar baby could simply talk to the sugar daddy on the phone or by text, or face time. And in exchange for all the conversation, he would send her cash by pay pal. But I doubt it is that easy.

If you want a rich man to continuously send you cash, he is going to up the ante, imo. He probably wants explicit texts, and explicit videos, at the very least. JMO
Yes, and “daddy” could end up irl as an adult content broker, making far more off the sale of that explicit content than what he’s paying for “the relationship”.

I was thinking, what does the relationship between ML and AJ remind me of? I grew up in another country, and grew up in a different culture. But if I look at it from her standpoint?

Sort of a long-time friendzone, this is what it is. When he would know a lot about her, and not only pleasant things. When he probably would fulfill her requests. When she’d be OK not looking her best in his presence, not presenting her best. When she’s feel very comfortable around him, not realizing that he was a dangerous, walking time-bomb.

And this meeting was probably meant to be something brief, maybe all she needed was something to relax and sleep. It is quite possible even that he said there was a woman in his house, hence they had to meet in the park. Maybe he promised to drive her to his house afterwards.

I think he exploded because to her, he was a friend, and he grew more and more obsessed with her. Or maybe he was high as a kite and psychotic.

I think our tabloids are making a big deal out of SB status, this is how they sell what they write, but we should not fall for it. ML was comfortable with herself, her body, and she was free, so she chose the type of the relationship, but I am positive that SB status with some guys did not define her as the person at all. Otherwise, why work, why plan to be a nurse? I hope that everything that AJ’s lawyers “uncover” about her won’t sway either the jurors or us, the public.

Based on what I have been looking into recently, I think it could have definitely been friendzone issue too. Rejected, angry, and was going to make her pay for it. MOO

OT- does anyone know where to find the list of new cases? I used to see it listed at the bottom of each page in a thread but haven’t since the recent update.

Seems like it got removed when the site kept going down--it must use lots of resources. I'm using this link for new posts

Recent Posts | Websleuths

David J. Bruno on Twitter
I’ll be appearing on #FoxNews @AmericaNewsroom w @JonScottFNC to discuss the Mackenzie Lueck case and whether Murder suspect #AyoolaAjayi can get a fair trial with all the media coverage and the evidence we’ve heard about so far #NJLawyer #NotJustTV

David J. Bruno added,
America's Newsroom on Twitter
@AmericaNewsroom THE SHOW: @ByronYork @StevenJMulroy @laurenclaffey…

Here it is

Family of suspect in Mackenzie Lueck murder case raises concerns he won't get a fair trial

I just dont know what the answers are. I'm not sure you can prevent bad like this when people are open to high risk behavior.

I think you mean, when people are open to acting without empathy, or a care for someones life.

Careful or not, it is not the vicitms fault. It is the killers fault and their fault alone. People are murdered walking down the road, in home at bed, at work. No where is safe from these monsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member