Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes so much more sense to me. I couldn't get past the burning of the body.

Maybe it's possible he tried to burn her and quickly realized that was not going to work. This would explain them finding human tissue and wording it the way they did. If the burning didn't work, it would make sense he drove her to get rid of the body elsewhere. The Chief said they confirmed it was her through forensic so maybe they recovered a slightly burnt body?

Kelli Pierce on Twitter
Kelli Pierce‏ @KelliReports 2m2 minutes ago
DA Sim Gill extends his condolences to #MacKenzieLueck family, but it is still an open investigation. They will still be collecting all remaining evidence.

Rudy Nieves Santiago on Twitter
Rudy Nieves Santiago‏ @Rudynievestv 1m1 minute ago
Salt Lake City Police inform that #MacKenzieLueck body has ven found at the #LoganCanyon

KUTV 2News on Twitter
KUTV 2News‏Verified account @KUTV2News 28s29 seconds ago
#UPDATE District Attorney Sam Gill says DA office is still screening charges against Ayoola Ayaji in #MackenzieLueck's case.

They didn't say.
They had previously said they found her burned flesh in his backyard. Perhaps he tried to burn her body and realized that wouldn't work when neighbors complained to him about the smoke and bad smell? MOO.
true but he burned again the next night - my guess is the luggage, her bag, her cell phone? plastic smells terrible and if her bag was leather - that may smell as well?

He burned only her purse, etc. at the house?

This possibly opens up other questions. Was she ever at the house? Was she killed in Logan Canyon? Meeting at the park when his house was just minutes away has made no sense. But maybe they had another destination.

I am so hoping that the recovery of her body will yield even more evidence to get justice for Kenzie. And, I am relieved for her family that they will be able to bury her. With such tremendous grief and pain, I hope the ability to bury her remains will bring some small comfort to them at this time. God bless her family. My heart is with them.

Speculation: This all but confirms in my mind there must be more victims as it just doesn't make sense that they would find her in Logan Canyon and yet he was burning something that created a foul smell and continued for a long period of time as he did it only to create such a large fire pit which they dug into. Again speculation but in my personal opinion this all but confirms it to me that there were more.

He burned only her purse, etc. at the house?

This possibly opens up other questions. Was she ever at the house? Was she killed in Logan Canyon? Meeting at the park when his house was just minutes away has made no sense. But maybe they had another destination.
Right? But why get rid of the bed if she'd never been there? He slept on it and thought maybe evidence came off of him?

So many more questions now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member