Found Deceased MS - Makayla Winston, 21, Holmes County, 9 months pregnant, 27 June 2019

I was wondering how to find his mugshot. Also does anyone know where he worked?

Not sure about where he worked, and wonder about what he did for a living, but his mugshot is available at the below link. Before that, some thoughts on the article.

A special appointed judge was needed, according to the Holmes County District attorney, because the two justice court judges in Holmes County are acquainted with the suspect's mother, a judge in neighboring Attala County.

He does seem to suggest an alternative theory, but not sure it will really be helpful in his defense (why aren’t more wbs’ers taking a look at this case??) It’s off the charts bizarre, esp with this:

Sample has been described as the boyfriend of Winston but March said Sample has indicated they weren't in a relationship. March has said it's believed Sample had another romantic relationship with a woman in Attala County and she was being questioned. He declined to identify her.

Man accused of killing pregnant woman is the son of a Mississippi judge. He's denied bond.

ETA: https://nypost.com/2019/07/03/judge...pregnant-girlfriend-days-before-her-due-date/

Not sure about where he worked, and wonder about what he did for a living, but his mugshot is available at the below link. Before that, some thoughts on the article.

A special appointed judge was needed, according to the Holmes County District attorney, because the two justice court judges in Holmes County are acquainted with the suspect's mother, a judge in neighboring Attala County.

He does seem to suggest an alternative theory, but not sure it will really be helpful in his defense (why aren’t more wbs’ers taking a look at this case??) It’s off the charts bizarre, esp with this:

Sample has been described as the boyfriend of Winston but March said Sample has indicated they weren't in a relationship. March has said it's believed Sample had another romantic relationship with a woman in Attala County and she was being questioned. He declined to identify her.

Man accused of killing pregnant woman is the son of a Mississippi judge. He's denied bond.

ETA: https://nypost.com/2019/07/03/judge...pregnant-girlfriend-days-before-her-due-date/

Makayla's case is starting to become very similar to Heather Elvis. I would not be surprised at all if there's at least one other person involved.

Something else I thought of. I'm positive that the suspect's mom is not directly involved in Makayla's death at all. IMO, this case is harder due to the fact that his mom is a judge. I can't ever imagine having to prosecute a judge's son for murder, even if it is the next county over.

These are very small towns where everyone knows and is likely in some way connected to everyone else in town. Thankfully he was arrested quickly and I hope the prosecution has a very strong case against him.

Makayla's case is starting to become very similar to Heather Elvis. I would not be surprised at all if there's at least one other person involved.

Something else I thought of. I'm positive that the suspect's mom is not directly involved in Makayla's death at all. IMO, this case is harder due to the fact that his mom is a judge. I can't ever imagine having to prosecute a judge's son for murder, even if it is the next county over.

These are very small towns where everyone knows and is likely in some way connected to everyone else in town. Thankfully he was arrested quickly and I hope the prosecution has a very strong case against him.
Lots of eyes watching how this plays out.

2 counts of murder and kidnapping - so he took her somewhere IMO. And witnesses saw this (article said LE has witnesses that saw them together before she went missing).

[bbm]

not necessarily - preventing someone from leaving/running away can garner a kidnapping charge in most places MOO

"Sheriff March said Sample has denied any involvement with Winston."
He's something else. What a, whatever.
Well then it's a heck of a coincidence that Makayla's body was found by a relative of Sample near his (the relative's) property.
Holmes County District Attorney Akille Malone-Oliver said Wednesday that a relative of Sample found Winston's body near his property.

Memo to all men who don't want to be baby daddies - put a frikkin' condom on! SMDH.

Ugh heartbreaking, can't imagine how spending life in prison or on death row would be better than paying child support.
Seriously- what is wrong with these guys? Don't they realize how foolish it is to do this, ruining not only their own lives, but many others over such a senseless act? Now a young lady and her baby is deceased, over money?

My heart just hurts for Makayla's family. Her Mom was so excited, awaiting the arrival of her grandchild. Now she lost both a daughter and a grandchild. I have no good words for that man.

LEXINGTON, Miss. (AP) — A Mississippi man accused of killing his pregnant girlfriend and the baby she was carrying has been released from custody pending trial.

Holmes County Sheriff Willie March tells the Clarion Ledger that Terence Sample was released Tuesday after posting bond. Sample had been denied bond three times but was released after a state appeals court asked a lower court to reconsider.

Sample is charged with two counts of kidnapping and capital murder. McKayla Winston disappeared days before she was found July 1. She was expected to give birth July 4. Authorities haven't released a cause of death.

Prosecutors say Sample and Winston met the night she was last seen. District Attorney Akille Malone-Oliver has said Sample became mad after learning Winston wasn't going to put the baby up for adoption.

Man accused in pregnant woman's death now out of custody

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back