Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utah also has negligent homicide (essentially 3rd degree murder in other states). In mose states 2nd degree murder is manslaughter.

Utah has manslaughter.

So yes, Utah does have lesser charges if in fact she killed herself and he panicked. He would not then be reasonably charged with first degree or aggravated murder.

Manslaughter and negligent homicide still exist in Utah.

https://le.utah.gov/xcode/Title76/Chapter5/76-5-P2.html

MOO the coverup, lying to police and desecration don't indicate panic rather deliberate obstruction.

AA may have traded the body for a lesser charge.

MOO the coverup, lying to police and desecration don't indicate panic rather deliberate obstruction.

AA may have traded the body for a lesser charge.

You can still panic and deliberately obstruct an investigation.

It just means you are prone to mistakes.

If he did make some sort of a deal, then the worst case scenario is that the death penalty is taken off the table.

I’m sure most people could live with that.

I'd really like to pin down the time of the fire on the 18th.

I'm wondering if it went like this (speculation):

June 17
3am meets ML
murders ML
fire in the morning to burn some evidence (perhaps body and/or parts)
takes body/parts to Logan Canyon and dumps there
drives back home, sleeps for the night

June 18
second fire to burn whatever evidence he still had

jmopinion at the moment

This is jmo because I will never be able to find it/the link but I recall hearing 8:30 on the first day (may have been 8). The reason I remember it is I immediately did the math in my head and realized at most he had five hours from 3 a.m. in the park.

I also remember one neighbor remarking that the smell would even wake them up I believe she may have even said with the windows closed and remarked on how bad it was. What day she meant I am unsure (it was a female).

I don't know if that helps and I do not know if 8:30 is when he started but again, I was doing the math in my head from the time at the park.

Jmo.

ETA: I just noticed you asked about the 18th. My response referred to the 17th. I do think both were in the morning though.

You can still panic and deliberately obstruct an investigation.

It just means you are prone to mistakes.

If he did make some sort of a deal, then the worst case scenario is that the death penalty is taken off the table.

I’m sure most people could live with that.

However, I sure hope that LE did not have to compromise with him, and owe him nothing. I hope that they found her entirely through their skills and his stupidity.

I honestly don't think he was after her specifically - another victim would've worked for him, imo. That's just a theory, of course, not a known fact.

jmo
It’s possible AA’s fantasy was open to other women. But he did tell the contractor about a “Mormon white girl”. So I think at the very least he either had ML in mind months ago, or he specifically was hunting for white Mormon girls. If the latter, why? Was there a rejection or trigger in his Mormon experiences? What was the social/racial profile of the woman he raped in Logan?

Can we talk about the fires at his house again? What were the times of the fires? IIRC, the first was in the morning she went missing and then there was a break with another fire later? I could be wrong on the times, so could someone with a better memory/notes remind us of the fire times?

It's possible he had her meet at the park so hr could quickly get on the road to Logan Canyon?? Would he have time to drive up to Logan Canyon, kill her, and then return to his house in time for that first fire?

If there isn't enough time for that trek with the known time of the fire, then they must have gone to the house and the murder happened there with the drive to Logan County happening later, with her dead in the car.

jmo[/

It’s possible AA’s fantasy was open to other women. But he did tell the contractor about a “Mormon white girl”. So I think at the very least he either had ML in mind months ago, or he specifically was hunting for white Mormon girls. If the latter, why? Was there a rejection or trigger in his Mormon experiences? What was the social/racial profile of the woman he raped in Logan?

Well “white Mormon girls” are a high percentage of the population there.

I have also found when traveling that certain cultures are fascinated with blondes. Especially blue eyed blondes. I traveled to Mexico when my daughter (blue eyed blonde) was 12. People there were fascinated with her and kept asking to touch her hair. We had to keep her very close to us.

They found her body on Wed in Logan Canyon

ETA: I'm not sure if they actually said "body" or "remains" in the presser. Will have to listen to it again to be sure. But he said ML was recovered from Logan Canyon.

I have just woken up, to this news.
To locate ML's body is a blessing for her family.
Hope this Creep suffers continually for the remainder of his pathetic life.
Surely the Death Penalty will be accomplished, and soon, due to the aggravated murder.

Now to read, how LE located the body.

For reference, there are about 1.2 million people in Salt Lake County. 87% are white. 43% are female. I don’t have numbers for age or religion. This is from census information.

Utah in general is about 60% mormon and northern utah closer to 80%...although SLC would probably be on the slightly lower end of that range

He said he informed Lueck’s parents of the discovery Friday morning.

Mackenzie Lueck's body has been found, police say

She was found wednesday, wonder why it took till friday morning to tell her parents.

I wondered about this as well. IIRC, it was stated today that they identified her forensically. Seems like this would take a bit of time to go through those procedures.

I have just woken up, to this news.
To locate ML's body is a blessing for her family.
Hope this Creep suffers continually for the remainder of his pathetic life.
Surely the Death Penalty will be accomplished, and soon, due to the aggravated murder.

Now to read, how LE located the body.
He probably agreed to tell them where the body was if they took the death penalty off the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda