Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW. YOU MUST FOLLOW WHAT IS OUTLINED OR YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT OR BANNED!!!!

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

They can be identified as bio mother etc & female foster carer etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc
REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE
CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35
Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW. YOU MUST FOLLOW WHAT IS OUTLINED OR YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT OR BANNED!!!!

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc
REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

I will keep posting the information as soon as we are certain everyone understands who they cannot identify. One more time:

REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Yeah I think at the most a collared shirt would have been acceptable attire. After all it was a ‘casual Friday’.

Would be easy enough to find out. Just have to find the pic of him sitting at the police vehicle in front of FGM's house with his head in his hands, after he had been frantically searching for William after he returned from the online GoToMeeting.

I don't imagine that he took time out to change his clothes before running around searching for William in every place he could think of.

Would be easy enough to find out. Just have to find the pic of him sitting at the police vehicle in front of FGM's house with his head in his hands, after he had been frantically searching for William after he returned from the online GoToMeeting.

I don't imagine that he took time out to change his clothes before running around searching for William in every place he could think of.
I was just thinking about that photo. From memory, he certainly wasn’t wearing a suit but casual clothes.

Re some posts in the previous thread: I think it's possible the man asking for directions could have been MFC. On the way home from the pharmacy MFC stopped somewhere to buy newspapers (see below for the link), so that could have been in Kendall.

And I think "well-dressed" could mean lots of things, including just that the person observing the man liked his clothes or thought the colours were nicely co-ordinated. (Where I live, "well-dressed" could mean anyone with shoes on.)

I can imagine MFC being in a hurry to get home, so if he'd stopped at a shop in Comboyne Street, Kendall, he could have said something like "I'm heading for Benaroon Drive - which is the best way to go? Albert St into Batar Creek Road? Or Orara St to Laurel St then Batar Creek Rd?" The shopkeeper might later have described that as someone asking for directions.

Link:
"[FFC] checked her phone and saw a text from her husband saying he was nearly home after stopping to buy some newspapers at a nearby store."
- "William Tyrrell inquest: Foster mum says she heard a high-pitched scream", Port Macquarie News, 26 March 2019

Bringing my reply over from #41
I’m sure the.MFC would have no problem at all finding his way to Benaroon Drive, its not like it was his first visit. He had probably been there many times before in the last 10 years.
As to being well dressed I dont imagine he took too many smart clothes for a casual weekend at his MILs, he’d probably only have been seen from the neck up on Skype.
I wouldnt expect a colleague to be smartly dressed for a Skype call if I knew they were on holiday.

If he had not driven to Lakewood and Laurieton before and then back to Kendall where he picked up something...in testimony at Inquest cannot recall where in Kendall it was...he may have become disorientated. Sure he had been to Benaroon ex Sydney before but there is no evidence he had been from Benaroon to Lakewood to Laurieton to inner Kendall township then Benaroon previously.

Smart clothes for a business based Skype meeting that was obviously preplanned would be the go I would reckon. I am told he always dressed immaculately in his professional life. I doubt he would dress in casual attire for a business based Skype meeting.

Reply to Bohemians post #41 thread
Yeah I think at the most a collared shirt would have been acceptable attire. After all it was a ‘casual Friday’.

It may have been a very critical Skype business based meeting given it was prearranged and not pushed back until the family returned to Sydney. 'Casual Friday' as you say was probably not relevant. What is relevant for me is there was obvious some urgency to attend to the meeting on the 12th from my perspective.

It would be great to get a link from Southaussie
that verifies the police dismissed the well dressed man report as there may be information that states why they dismissed the reported sighting.

Re some posts in the previous thread: I think it's possible the man asking for directions could have been MFC. On the way home from the pharmacy MFC stopped somewhere to buy newspapers (see below for the link), so that could have been in Kendall.

And I think "well-dressed" could mean lots of things, including just that the person observing the man liked his clothes or thought the colours were nicely co-ordinated. (Where I live, "well-dressed" could mean anyone with shoes on.)

I can imagine MFC being in a hurry to get home, so if he'd stopped at a shop in Comboyne Street, Kendall, he could have said something like "I'm heading for Benaroon Drive - which is the best way to go? Albert St into Batar Creek Road? Or Orara St to Laurel St then Batar Creek Rd?" The shopkeeper might later have described that as someone asking for directions.

Link:
"[FFC] checked her phone and saw a text from her husband saying he was nearly home after stopping to buy some newspapers at a nearby store."
- "William Tyrrell inquest: Foster mum says she heard a high-pitched scream", Port Macquarie News, 26 March 2019

Some articles say that the man stopped at a shop in Kew, to ask for directions to Batar Creek Road.

From memory, FD was wearing jeans, sneakers, and a t-shirt that morning. He may have had a dressier shirt over the t-shirt for the GoToMeeting and taken it off before or while he was running around.

The photo will be back in the early threads somewhere.

I also think (in the podcast maybe? or perhaps elsewhere ... I can't remember) it was stated that he had done this trip to Lakewood before to use the fast-speed internet. I feel fairly sure that returning from Lakewood to Kendall is a very direct route. And accessing Benaroon Drive from Batar Creek Road - the road that was actually asked for according to most articles except news.com.au, that I can see - would be something he was familiar with.

He wasn't gone for very long, considering there was the trip to Lakewood, a GoToMeeting, a prescription pickup, and a trip back to FGM's house.

If he had not driven to Lakewood and Laurieton before and then back to Kendall where he picked up something...in testimony at Inquest cannot recall where in Kendall it was...he may have become disorientated. Sure he had been to Benaroon ex Sydney before but there is no evidence he had been from Benaroon to Lakewood to Laurieton to inner Kendall township then Benaroon previously.

Smart clothes for a business based Skype meeting that was obviously preplanned would be the go I would reckon. I am told he always dressed immaculately in his professional life. I doubt he would dress in casual attire for a business based Skype meeting.

I will also add, A man with his professional background would most likely have a navigation system in his car. I cant quote his profession due to WS rules however a professional business person would most likely have a navigation system in their car. Especially a family. JMO. In saying that Im not sure whos car the FF took, the family car they arrived in or the FGM car. Also allow for drop outs in satellite communication and the navigation unit not working.

Some articles say that the man stopped at a shop in Kew, to ask for directions to Batar Creek Road.

From memory, FD was wearing jeans, sneakers, and a t-shirt that morning. He may have had a dressier shirt over the t-shirt for the GoToMeeting and taken it off before or while he was running around.

The photo will be back in the early threads somewhere.

I also think (in the podcast maybe? or perhaps elsewhere ... I can't remember) it was stated that he had done this trip to Lakewood before to use the fast-speed internet. I feel fairly sure that returning from Lakewood to Kendall is a very direct route. And accessing Benaroon Drive from Batar Creek Road - the road that was actually asked for according to most articles except news.com.au, that I can see - would be something he was familiar with.

He wasn't gone for very long, considering there was the trip to Lakewood, a GoToMeeting, a prescription pickup, and a trip back to FGM's house.
BBM. And it's not as is it's a highly populated area. Highly highly unlikely that he'd get lost and highly, highly unlikely it was him asking for directions IMO.

I will also add, A man with his professional background would most likely have a navigation system in his car. I cant quote his profession due to WS rules however a professional business person would most likely have a navigation system in their car. Especially a family. JMO. In saying that Im not sure whos car the FF took, the family car they arrived in or the FGM car. Also allow for drop outs in satellite communication and the navigation unit not working.

From memory info out of Inquest suggested he used 'suri' which is day nav system I understand. But as you say he may have hit a black spot. I am told Kendall region was full of such blackspots in 2014 including the inner township.
I am also told he drove a very dark grey 4wd which matched the description the well dressed man was driving.

Happy to move on now. It's not here nor there any way and is not highly relevant from my perspective.

BBM. And it's not as is it's a highly populated area. Highly highly unlikely that he'd get lost and highly, highly unlikely it was him asking for directions IMO.

We will have to agree to disagree on this one as I believe he was very keen to return to 48 to the chikdren as their day was planned asap therefore uf he became disorientated and hit a blackspot found his sat nav not working it would be highly likely he would ask for directions instead of wasting his valuable time being taken away from the children.

Moving on.

We will have to agree to disagree on this one as I believe he was very keen to return to 48 to the chikdren as their day was planned asap therefore uf he became disorientated and hit a blackspot found his sat nav not working it would be highly likely he would ask for directions instead of wasting his valuable time being taken away from the children.

Moving on.
Yes we will, but having visited there on many occasions I stand by my opinion. And yes, very, very happy to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998