Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How were they able to charge AA with aggravated homicide with only the tissue they found at his house?<snip> This is puzzling.

I agree with you MassGuy.
Strong circumstantial evidence.<snip>

I think it likely investigators found evidence of a ‘digital image’ of MacKenzie. A couple of examples cited lead me to believe this. His deviant psyche immediately came to mind while reading the account of his former maid speaking of multi voyeuristic ‘cameras’. Then there is a contractor speaking of ‘Ajayi’s desire to build a soundproof secret room with no limit placed on the budget’.

MOO

Last edited:
Her family never said anything and her friends didn’t see her get off the plane or what she wore. Heck, they didn’t even notice she was missing. So I don’t necessarily agree. It isn’t like those photos resemble any of her other ones. Flying doesn’t change someone’s face shape and neither does crying.

No one who knows her has publicly questioned it.

Law enforcement does its due diligence when it comes to things like this.

This would be a stunning error, if not an unprecedented one.

Last edited:
LE would never have released that footage if they were not 100% sure it was her.
I'm not sure I understand why this is being considered.
What would be the relevance if it were not her?

Was just about to comment the same thing. How would LE even know it was her in the first place if they didn’t get confirmation from her family/friends who were the last to see her. I think it looks like her with slight distortions because the cameras aren’t HD.

ETA: by “last to see her” I meant before she boarded the plane.

In addition to her family catching the error, I'd think whoever was misidentified as her would immediately be like, "Hey, cops, that's ME!"

I see no reason to doubt it is ML in the aiport video. I did think she looked like she'd been crying, but that's not surprising at all, given she was returning from a family funeral.

In addition to her family catching the error, I'd think whoever was misidentified as her would immediately be like, "Hey, cops, that's ME!"

I see no reason to doubt it is ML in the aiport video. I did think she looked like she'd been crying, but that's not surprising at all, given she was returning from a family funeral.

Yeah. If we know better than her family, her friends, and law enforcement, something is wrong.

We don’t. It’s her.

No one who knows her has publicly questioned it.

Law enforcement does its due diligence when it comes to things like this.

This would be a stunning error, if not an unprecedented one.
I have seen pictures of ML posted where she looks different. Make up makes a huge difference as well as hairstyle. I'm sure LE had others verify the pictures to begin with.

In the last thread I had mentioned that a few things give me pause when considering if this was indeed a premeditated act.

@Mentalheadslap2018 , you had said you were curious as to my thoughts on this.

Well, we all know that there are some very very dumb criminals out there. Jay Leno even had a whole spiel about this on his show. (“What do we all love? Stupid criminals!”) We’ve certainly seen our share of them here.

What gives me some pause though, is again his phone—texting with her at the airport, allowing for his phone to show his location at the park a minute within her phone, retaining pictures of her on his phone, burning stuff on his property...it just seems soooooo stupid if he had had indeed put a lot of thought into it. I don’t know how he could have overlooked this (location data, etc), especially with his at least basic computer skills.

I do tend to think he had sinister plans from the get-get go, but then how could he be that stupid? It just doesn’t seem like he did a lot to cover his tracks if he had planned this out. Moo.

Idk...

Last edited:
Finding MacKenzie Lueck's body may reveal what happened after she disappeared
[...]

Brown did not say what led officers to the canyon.

Bertram, who is not involved with the case, floated three possibilities — the suspect may be cooperating and revealed the location, police used the location history associated with the suspect’s cell phone, or people who knew the suspect told investigators where he liked to spend time.

[...]

Bertram, who also teaches criminal justice at Salt Lake Community College, said he believes the crime was planned, based on what police have released publicly.

“Maybe through interviews, they were able to determine places he liked to go in Logan Canyon, places he liked to hang out, because we know he wants to be in his comfort zone,” Bertram said.

[...]

Bertram said recovering the body makes prosecuting the case easier and shortens the investigation, but detectives still have a lot of work to do.

"Just finding the body does not end it,” Bertram said. “They now have to work on motive. They have to work on the opportunity of how he did it. They have to recreate to the best that they can what happened with regards to her.”

In the last thread I had mentioned that a few things give me pause when considering if this was indeed a premeditated act.

Well, we all know there are some very very dumb criminals out there. Jay Leno even had a whole spiel about this on his show. (“What do we all love? Stupid criminals”.) We’ve certainly seen our share of them here.

What gives me some pause though, is again his phone—texting with her at the airport, allowing for his phone to show his location at the park a minute within her phone, burning stuff on his property...it just seems soooooo stupid if he had had indeed put a lot of thought into it. I do t know how he could overlook this, especially with his at least basic computer skills.

I do tend to think he had sinister plans from the get-get go, but then how could he be that stupid? It just doesn’t seem like he did a lot to cover his tracks if he had planned this out. Moo.

Idk...

MOO he didn't think a missing SB
would bring on this level of investigation, assuming her to be a disenfranchised.
AA assumed with pretty good reason that a SB missing person would be filed pending new info. One standard interview is all he probably expected, if that.

Well, we all know there are some very very dumb criminals out there. Jay Leno even had a whole spiel about this on his show. (“What do we all love? Stupid criminals”.) We’ve certainly seen our share of them here.

What gives me some pause though, is again his phone—texting with her at the airport, allowing for his phone to show his location at the park a minute within her phone, burning stuff on his property...it just seems soooooo stupid if he had had indeed put a lot of thought into it. I do t know how he could overlook this, especially with his at least basic computer skills.

Idk...
He might have initially only had plans to maneuver her into some sort of sexual situation--the murder happened as a result of her not complying with his demands...that's assuming if he acted alone. As you say, the rest of his attempts to cover his tracks points to a fragmented thinking plan--that defies logic when assessing consequences--i.e., my neighbors might smell or see what I am doing in my back yard, my phone and her digital foot print can be traced back to me, giving my mattress away is a dead giveaway, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77