GUILTY NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, brutally murdered, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #4 *Boswell appeal 2023*

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
LPD confirmed they are looking for Sydney Loofe, a 24-year-old who lives and works in Lincoln.

Police said the last contact anyone had with her was on Nov. 15 when she sent a Snapchat about being excited for an upcoming date.bbm

Her phone has been shut off, and was pinged through her cell phone provider for the last time in Wilber, Nebraska, LPD said.

Loofe works at Menards in Lincoln, and has failed to show up to work for a few days.

Police said this is very abnormal behavior for the 24-year-old, and added the concern is she hasn’t checked in with anyone since being reported missing.

Police added there is no indication Loofe is in any danger, but want to locate her to check her welfare.

Police investigate near home in connection with Lincoln woman's disappearance

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

aeebaab36183ceaa0e444180318dc49e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.nelighnews.com/news/fami...cle_86e45e4e-cbba-11e7-b682-0757aed997eb.html

[FONT=&quot]A 24-year-old former Neligh woman is missing. Sydney Loofe now lives and works in Lincoln, Nebraska. She graduated from Neligh-Oakdale in 2011.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]According to Sydney's father, George Loofe, principal at Neligh-Oakdale, Sydney was supposed to go out Wednesday evening, Nov. 15, with a female she met online.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Loofe said, "We are afraid she has been abducted."
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sydney's cell phone has been shut off, but was last pinged in Wilber, Nebraska, a small community approximately 40 miles southwest of Lincoln.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Loofe said he was unsure how his daughter traveled to Wilber as her car remains at her apartment. He and Susie Loofe, parents of Sydney, were first made aware of the situation Thursday evening, Nov. 16, at approximately 5 p.m.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Friends of Sydney contacted her sister and informed her Sydney did not show up for work Thursday and no one had been able to contact her.[/FONT]

Been really busy with family things so haven’t had time to create the timeline yet for all key players but I will before Monday
I have thought a lot about how sick and evil this whole situation is and quite honestly it’s beyond my comprehension
A couple things that stuck out to me while reviewing my notes was that the last 2 witnesses had both been approached by BB to kill AT. Was BB really tired of him or was this a trap. Per witness #2 she wanted nothing to do with it while witness #3 was willing to do almost anything to keep BB in her life. Witness #3 testified to an event where she and BB had planned on seeing each other in 3-4 days but W-3 had left her pipe in BB car and BB was furious with her saying if she would have been pulled over etc...so she was told to meet her sooner in Wilber and she would be punished. She had 2 choices, either be whipped or perform very rough sex acts on AT. She chose the latter and indicated BB videoed this on her phone. This is the 2nd time witnesses #1 and #3 indicated that AT was drugged while gruesome sex acts were performed but the first time any mention of videoing it
So my thoughts are were these 2 incidents a trap and gave justification to further punish the girls who participated by showing AT the video or did BB really hate him that much?
BB reset her phone to factory on 11-17 so what else was on there?
We will probably never know
I know for me- there is no amount of money, drugs, rewards or punishment that would EVER make me touch that Horrible Man

Been really busy with family things so haven’t had time to create the timeline yet for all key players but I will before Monday
I have thought a lot about how sick and evil this whole situation is and quite honestly it’s beyond my comprehension
A couple things that stuck out to me while reviewing my notes was that the last 2 witnesses had both been approached by BB to kill AT. Was BB really tired of him or was this a trap. Per witness #2 she wanted nothing to do with it while witness #3 was willing to do almost anything to keep BB in her life. Witness #3 testified to an event where she and BB had planned on seeing each other in 3-4 days but W-3 had left her pipe in BB car and BB was furious with her saying if she would have been pulled over etc...so she was told to meet her sooner in Wilber and she would be punished. She had 2 choices, either be whipped or perform very rough sex acts on AT. She chose the latter and indicated BB videoed this on her phone. This is the 2nd time witnesses #1 and #3 indicated that AT was drugged while gruesome sex acts were performed but the first time any mention of videoing it
So my thoughts are were these 2 incidents a trap and gave justification to further punish the girls who participated by showing AT the video or did BB really hate him that much?
I know for me- there is no amount of money, drugs, rewards or punishment that would EVER make me touch that Horrible Man
Curious, since you were at the trial... were all three witnesses blonde? Obviously, they could have changed in their appearance, but I am curious if there were common physical characteristics?

IMO. BB is our leader. AT is the patsy. I think maybe the AT murder plot was to test loyalty. It seems to me that AT os like a shield BB is using in front of her saying i couldn't do this I am just a woman. Kinda like Michelle Pfieffer's catwoman did right before she stuck it to batman. I do believe that AT has been compensated greatly for his service, where else can a disgusting slob get this much raunchy action. I am surprised where this has led. Yes, it is disgusting. I was prepared just from the rumors in the beginning. These are not good people, and the term people is used loosely.

Curious, since you were at the trial... were all three witnesses blonde? Obviously, they could have changed in their appearance, but I am curious if there were common physical characteristics?
AH is a light brown but I saw pictures of her where she was blonde. AG definitely blonde and KB is blonde with darker low lights or vice versa. Body type somewhat similar but AH is a little bigger than the other 2.

BB has yet to say anything at all. Smart, but I wonder what she has said to the cops. Its notable that she has not been called as a witness and no testimony from her has been used yet in this trial.
I am not certain but I think since they are both charged with same crime I don’t think she can testify. Now if AT is convicted I think he could testify against her. Again not sure

I am not certain but I think since they are both charged with same crime I don’t think she can testify. Now if AT is convicted I think he could testify against her. Again not sure

I'm pretty sure you are correct on this, unless Nebraska law on this has changed since Charles Starkweather testified against Caril Fugate in the late 1950's, after he was convicted.

I think it's interesting that the landlady saw BB with a blonde woman she thought was SL the afternoon of the day SL was killed. AG is blonde, conveniently can't remember much, and has been "confused" about when the last time she was in Wilber was. Prosecution has also said they think someone else was there (at least for the disposal). Also, AG has since moved out of state. All super sketchy.

I think it's interesting that the landlady saw BB with a blonde woman she thought was SL the afternoon of the day SL was killed. AG is blonde, conveniently can't remember much, and has been "confused" about when the last time she was in Wilber was. Prosecution has also said they think someone else was there (at least for the disposal). Also, AG has since moved out of state. All super sketchy.
I agree. She conveniently couldn’t recal too many things
ETA- the only thing is they have BB movements tracked by phone for entire day and it did not include picking up AG. That’s not to say they couldn’t have picked her up on their way out of Lincoln. I believe the landlady said they arrived in BB car iIRC landlady said tall blonde girl- AG is not tall. She not only moved to California but also went back to Russia for a while. I don’t know when that was

Last edited:
Wow...just found this post from a Websleuther on November 21, 2017

“Yikes, this is worrisome. Shades of Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka...what if the first date was to gain Sydney’s trust but really the woman is working with a man and they did something to her the night of the second date?”

Drugging, raping, torturing, and killing young girls was the MO of Bernardo and Homolka. That was an eerily accurate thought for someone to have that early on in the case...Sydney hadn’t been found and there had not been any mention of AT up to that point. MOO

Wow...just found this post from a Websleuther on November 21, 2017

“Yikes, this is worrisome. Shades of Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka...what if the first date was to gain Sydney’s trust but really the woman is working with a man and they did something to her the night of the second date?”

Drugging, raping, torturing, and killing young girls was the MO of Bernardo and Homolka. That was an eerily accurate thought for someone to have that early on in the case...Sydney hadn’t been found and there had not been any mention of AT up to that point. MOO

Someone was spot on! VERY similar. Hopefully BB's fate isn't similar to Karla Homolka's.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back