Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 *found deceased 2023* #8

Announcement: In the next thirty days we will be announcing a search regarding the Michael Chambers case. We will need upwards of 200 people to assist in our search. The reason for the search is we have received a very credible tip that must be vetted. We will need boots on the ground.

If you wish to help - and you live in the area around Quinlan Texas area - meaning within 80 sq miles - we are asking for your help. You will need to be self-sustained, have a yellow or orange hunting vest, have a clear background, and able to walk over a 1 mile area. We will provide the form to you fill out in the next week.

If you are interested in helping - please email your name, address, and contact number and we will send you the form. Again, everyone will be vetted. The email address is : kleininvestigations@gt.twcbc.com

We will have more over the next two weeks - and thank you for considering helping in this case.

Klein Investigations and Consulting

Thank you for this update!
Wish I were closer, and hope they get as many folks as needed to search. Such a rollercoaster of emotions- hopes get up, they flicker, they disappear.. If I feel that way, it's got to be only a smidgen of how the family has felt these 2+ years. BringPapawHome!

I hope they keep the public informed about their number of volunteers. I'm only 1,200 miles away (about 17 hours drive time) and would be willing to join if they do not get enough people. I'm sure that they will though. They better IMO!

I hope they keep the public informed about their number of volunteers. I'm only 1,200 miles away (about 17 hours drive time) and would be willing to join if they do not get enough people. I'm sure that they will though. They better IMO!
I'd consider it, too, Jim, but with my current sciatica and a feline that needs daily meds, I probably wouldn't be able to. I certainly can share info to friends and relatives in the great state of Texas, though!

Is it ok if I'm still really bitter about them saying he committed suicide off a short bridge with an old bike?!?! Cause I am.
Of course it's ok and you're not alone. I personally don't feel quite the same way, because as I looked at it, that was one theory out of probably several that had to be considered. The biggest mistake was how Sheriff Meeks communicated that in public while apparently not talking it over with family first.

Wish I were closer, and hope they get as many folks as needed to search. Such a rollercoaster of emotions- hopes get up, they flicker, they disappear.. If I feel that way, it's got to be only a smidgen of how the family has felt these 2+ years. BringPapawHome!

If they can't get enough people to search, I'll fly in...or drive.
I am just about 1,000 miles away, and feel exactly the same way.

I would suggest we all carpool if it weren’t for health issues.

The day a certain someone appears in front of a judge for the very first time, though, I will be there even if I have to crawl. I can’t wait to see her brand new, shiny bracelets and anklets in person ;).

I am just about 1,000 miles away, and feel exactly the same way.

I would suggest we all carpool if it weren’t for health issues.

The day a certain someone appears in front of a judge for the very first time, though, I will be there even if I have to crawl. I can’t wait to see her brand new, shiny bracelets and anklets in person ;).
And whoever the "helper" was, too!! I want Papaw's thread to get back on page one, somehow, some day.

1 hr ago:
“Information regarding future search for Missing person, Michael Chambers:

We have received several inquiries regarding the emails of volunteers so here is a bit of information we are releasing

1. NO date will be given out at this time. More than likely, it will take place on a weekday.

2. We have received nearly 100 emails thus far. We will be going through every one of them and writing your names and information down. Once we have gone through everyone, we will notify you (This will take several days)

3. If you are chosen, you will get an email from us with specific information.

We will proceed from there with further details. We want to thank the public and everyone who has sent in emails offering their services. Putting together a search of this size and nature is no easy feat and we appreciate the patience and inquiries you all have provided!”
Klein Investigations and Consulting

Something has compelled Klein to search since he is pretty much on his own let's hope it was a good tip.I don't think the family has publicly asked for donations for quite awhile and when I say family I mean Suzy and her two cousins have been on their own for quite awhile as far as searching.

Bumping for the chambers family. May God lead you all to discovery, answers and justice. Justice delayed is not justice denied..

For those watching from the sidelines, knowing what happened and who was involved; shame on you. May you never know the pain and suffering that the Chambers family is experiencing.

There is still time to redeem yourself, come forward, leave a tip, send an anonymous note, anything.. you will have no peace as long as you remain silent.

Bumping for the chambers family. May God lead you all to discovery, answers and justice. Justice delayed is not justice denied..

For those watching from the sidelines, knowing what happened and who was involved; shame on you. May you never know the pain and suffering that the Chambers family is experiencing.

There is still time to redeem yourself, come forward, leave a tip, send an anonymous note, anything.. you will have no peace as long as you remain silent.
Great post, RuthSleuth! I continue to pray for answers, and for them to be able to bring Michael home.

I'm a tad confused. I didn't realize we needed to send an email to Klein if we are available to search. I understand the need to keep the date of the search under wraps but if they only give a days notice, that counts me out. So I'm not sure what to do at this point. Any suggestions?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975
Back