Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless they were just sitting and chatting in the car we don’t know how long they were there. I wish someone would have seen them.

Or a camera...

You don't suppose they looked for a camera installation guy and found him online in their neck of the woods and he installed them and knew they did not work...? How embarrassing would that be?

Just kidding of course, but we know he knows how to put cameras in... At least per a woman who cleaned the BNB.

Tongue in cheek lol.

I'm not sure how he rendered her helpless nearly instantly. My top choices are a gun or chloroform.
It can be a little difficult driving holding a gun in one hand and having a freaking out person on the other end. (all speculation) I mean, I would fight. I would get that gun if I could. So, I'm just wondering what went down.
The other thing I wonder about is if he made the passenger side of the car to not have inside handles so she couldn't open the door.

I imagine a predator such as AA has many tricks up his sleeve.

I can envision him saying "what a nice driver that got you here so quickly -- let me see your phone, and I'll tip him."

Whatever AA did, I believe ML was caught completely off guard.

If not the park itself, I also think they could have driven a short distance to where ML believed was their destination -- the place he had allegedly spent the evening awaiting her arrival, and again said "let's not take anything inside, I'll lock up the vehicle."

I believe it was reported that ML's phone was off or disabled within 3 minutes of arriving Hatch Park.

MOO

He drove 2 hours to discard her body.....somewhere around 5 or 6 am? Then 2 hours to his house? 8 Then burning her belongings about 9 am? Do we have a time table?
Do we know this? I've thought he took her to his house, raped and murdered her, tried to burn her and her belongings for 2 days and after that took her remains, that weren't being easy for his plan, two hours away to discard them.

That’s exactly my point. They didn’t position it as bombshell news. If they knew something that no other journalists knew, they have a scoop. If they don’t even realize that they have a scoop, and they just casually put the info out there, unattributed, chances are that they misunderstood something.
They certainly did not try to claim other journalists did not know the information. Fact is, they beat other media to the story and ran with it. That's what journalists do.

It's no different than stories the news media often run after tragedies involving suicide or domestic violence and they feature unidentified victims and list resources available to help victims.

JMO

I suspect the Lyft driver provided more info than we've heard.

I've taken Uber/Lyft from the SLC airport dozens of times. Around 1/4-1/3 of the drivers are female. They almost always take luggage out of the trunk or at least get around. I've never been to Hatch Park but I can't imagine there wouldn't have been conversation along the lines of pull up behind the car. This would have been unusual enough for the driver to remember something.

Surprise, surprise! NOT :rolleyes:

Jeremy Harris on Twitter
The #MackenzieLueck true crime groups on Facebook have gone completely off the rails.
2611.png
Users comparing themselves to homicide detectives.
2611.png
Linking her death to other high-profile crimes with wild speculation
2611.png
Starting and spreading unsubstantiated rumors about her death
10:42 PM - 7 Jul 2019

I suspect the Lyft driver provided more info than we've heard.

I've taken Uber/Lyft from the SLC airport dozens of times. Around 1/4-1/3 of the drivers are female. They almost always take luggage out of the trunk or at least get around. I've never been to Hatch Park but I can't imagine there wouldn't have been conversation along the lines of pull up behind the car. This would have been unusual enough for the driver to remember something.

I do too.

Law enforcement probably wouldn’t want to put out a vehicle description, as they would then be inundated with pointless tips.

If they withhold the vehicle description, and they get a tip that happens to match the description of the vehicle they are looking for, then it has a better chance at being relevant.

Not saying, isn’t the same as not knowing.

I thought it was said some cameras worked and some were dummies.

I personally feel they were intentionally a bit vague about what the Lyft driver saw and the cameras. With the cameras it could be covering an embarrassment of no real ones or could be letting the perp not get too worried until they could get a warrant. Then claiming some may work may get him in a tizzy once they were watching him? I would hope that LE does use media and even these online sites to spur things at times... Or to reassure a perp they are not onto him until they can get a warrant...

Jmo though.

I think AA getting rid of that mattress is paramount.
I think the fires in his backyard are paramount.
I think her phone being shut off immediately is paramount.
I think he being the last person she texted with is paramount.

how stupid is that? why do that?

I guess the same reason the rest of us pores get dummy cameras. Deters a lot of minor crime and probably some major crime too. We have both.

My question is why AA didn't care about the cameras. He probably didn't get out of the car - but he should have thought his car would be seen.

I suppose it's possible that ML turned off her phone, herself, and chose the park so as not to alert anyone she knew that she'd gone to a house different from her own. If we ever get to hear their texts read in court, it'll be very interesting. However, the texts are not necessary to a successful trial against AA if the forensic evidence lines up.

Surprise, surprise! NOT :rolleyes:

Jeremy Harris on Twitter
The #MackenzieLueck true crime groups on Facebook have gone completely off the rails.
2611.png
Users comparing themselves to homicide detectives.
2611.png
Linking her death to other high-profile crimes with wild speculation
2611.png
Starting and spreading unsubstantiated rumors about her death
10:42 PM - 7 Jul 2019

Hear, hear, Jeremy Harris!

Every case needs a credible, public reporter, and I think we found him here.

And thanks for the heads up @PommyMommy.

ETA: Sam, met Jeremy.

Jeremy, meet Sam.

MOO

He drove 2 hours to discard her body.....somewhere around 5 or 6 am? Then 2 hours to his house? 8 Then burning her belongings about 9 am? Do we have a time table?
No, I don't think we know what time anything happened, or when he went to the canyon, other than there was a bonfire going on and off on the 17th and 18th, mostly at night, which he poured gasoline on. Some neighbors reported smelling smoke a few days later as well. Imo

Perhaps a hairbrush in her purse and or in her luggage that survived. I know they got her cell phone from the pit according to the neighbor.

If this was the human tissue LE had perhaps her body wasn’t burned,for KL’s family I hope she wasn’t. Just trying to look for other possibilities.
BBM
They did? Do you have a link? Tia

Perhaps a hairbrush in her purse and or in her luggage that survived. I know they got her cell phone from the pit according to the neighbor.

If this was the human tissue LE had perhaps her body wasn’t burned,for KL’s family I hope she wasn’t. Just trying to look for other possibilities.
BBM

Wait, I missed that! I will Google but a link would be appreciated. I always hate to ask but I seriously don't remember this. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname