Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your points all make sense.

For me, it's just really hard to reconcile the 3 AM meetup at the park unless she knew him. Keep in mind he didn't get out of the car so she must have put her luggage in his trunk. Both those are signs of some familiarity which doesn't mean she knew all those things. (I'll confess I've never sat in a car while a woman put her luggage in my trunk ...) I can only reconcile this with a drug meetup, which has questions too.

But if she knew him, wouldn't she know he lived in Rose Park and have met him there? Wouldn't some of the neighbors have recognized her car? Maybe they did and told LE but not media.
Yes, I was trying to think of a situation, apart from already knowing him in person as opposed to online, in which she might have not thought twice about placing her luggage in the car and getting in, without knowing the driver, and I came up with her believing he was a second taxi or ride that had been sent to pick her up. To take her to a location that she could decide was safe or not before getting out of the car, so she didn't think this part of the arrangement was a risk.

It's probably too advanced thinking for him though.

Salt Lake County District Attorney Sim Gill, who earlier this week was granted an extension to file charges against Ajayi, said at Friday's news conference that his office would move forward with formally filing charges in the "early part of next week."

A suspect would typically only be allowed to be held in custody for 72 hours before charges are filed or they must be released. Because of the extension, Gill told CNN, his office has until Wednesday at 5 p.m. local time.

Mackenzie Lueck's body has been found, police say - CNN

As of Friday morning, Ajayi had not been charged. Gill asked for and received an extension until Tuesday to file formal charges, and said Friday that charges should be filed early next week.

The body of Utah student MacKenzie Lueck has been found in Logan Canyon, police say

Take your pick @Niner !

...(quoting only the part about conversion)

can anyone comment on what it takes to adopt Mormonism? I thought that most religions require a lot of study and activities to "join" and that sometimes you are not even a full member if you join later in life. I imagine this itself would be difficult, but I know that religions also typically have out reach and pilgrimages.

Not much I would think, think Jodi Arias. How easily she was baptized by Travis.

Someone also mentioned this already but I am going to say it again. Not sure if KL was a weed smoker or not, but if he was going after her and enticing her with comfort, he could have easily said “let’s meet up and go for a blunt cruise”. That may have sounded good to her. A way to relax and just take a cruise and have conversation and maybe finally meet this guy who she’s been in contact with online for some time. I would have done that when I was her age and had the freedom to be out whenever I wanted. JMO.

Since it’s legal in California she could have easily and legally purchased her own!

Your points all make sense.

For me, it's just really hard to reconcile the 3 AM meetup at the park unless she knew him. Keep in mind he didn't get out of the car so she must have put her luggage in his trunk. Both those are signs of some familiarity which doesn't mean she knew all those things. (I'll confess I've never sat in a car while a woman put her luggage in my trunk ...) I can only reconcile this with a drug meetup, which has questions too.

But if she knew him, wouldn't she know he lived in Rose Park and have met him there? Wouldn't some of the neighbors have recognized her car? Maybe they did and told LE but not media.

I get the opposite feeling. If she already knew him before then why wouldn't he jump out of his vehicle, and gladly help her load her luggage?

For that matter neither were married or had a boyfriend or girlfriend so why wouldn't he happily pick her up at the airport saving her from having to pay the Lyft driver.

Why have the meet up at the park instead of having the Lyft driver bring her to his home? After all everyone knew he ran an air bnb where women are seeing coming in, and out. If she had been with him before wouldn't she question why they had to meet in a dark park instead of going directly to his home?

Imo, the reason he didnt do these simple normal things is he had never had face to face contact with KL before,and didn't want anyone to see who he was.

He wanted to make sure that remained the same with others thinking he still had not had face to face contact, and only had online communications with KL only.

That is the only thing that makes any logical sense to me at least, and why he was very secretive when secreting KL into his home sight unseen. After all KL was a beautiful very attractive young woman men would proudly want to be seen with.

He was protecting his identity from being known from moment one making sure he wasn't seen picking her up at the airport. Also he made sure not to get out of his vehicle so he could be seen by the Lyft driver.

I still believe he lured KL under false pretenses.

I also do not believe anyone else was involved in the crimes against KL. Predators like AA want the helpless victim under only their power, and control.

Narcissists, and psychopaths do not like sharing anything with others.

Imhoo

I imagine a predator such as AA has many tricks up his sleeve.

I can envision him saying "what a nice driver that got you here so quickly -- let me see your phone, and I'll tip him."

Whatever AA did, I believe ML was caught completely off guard.

If not the park itself, I also think they could have driven a short distance to where ML believed was their destination -- the place he had allegedly spent the evening awaiting her arrival, and again said "let's not take anything inside, I'll lock up the vehicle."

I believe it was reported that ML's phone was off or disabled within 3 minutes of arriving Hatch Park.

MOO
Her phone went off ONE minute after arrival.

For anyone wondering why KL would meet up with him in the park, vs him picking her up at the airport, way back in one of the first threads here, a local pointed out that the airport is a mess to get into and out of, and that person even sends a Lyft/Uber to pick up relatives because it's such a nightmare.

Also, I can see him (falsely) offering her comfort, something along the lines of, "We'll meet face to face, take a quiet drive and talk. Nothing to bother us, switch off our phones as soon as we meet, it will be just us."

JMO

Regarding AA's cash flow, I personally believe that he was filming *advertiser censored* videos in his home. AA reportedly had women coming and going frequently, according to neighbor reports. A previous housecleaner said there were 3 cameras pointing at his bed. Whether or not these women were aware or were paid for their services, no idea.
People keep mentioning that neighbors said he had women coming and going from his home frequently, but I don't think I ever read this in connection to his HOUSE. I read the statements by his roommates when he lived in an apartment that he had women coming and going and staying in his bedroom, but I don't think I've ever heard that about his house.

People keep mentioning that neighbors said he had women coming and going from his home frequently, but I don't think I ever read this in connection to his HOUSE. I read the statements by his roommates when he lived in an apartment that he had women coming and going and staying in his bedroom, but I don't think I've ever heard that about his house.
I agree with you. His current neighbors say he was polite but stand-offish. His former roommates were the ones who said he had girls in his room for days. IIRC moo

BBM

Look at the last couple of photos here and you can see the back door.
https://www.movoto.com/salt-lake-ci...CdxewoA8vCjAjKfppFbZhP5twe0-vBW2VMApPLQmGCYH0

Thanks for posting this. I just want to point out that the house shows delisted because he listed it the same day he listed the matress' Iirc. Maybe one of our smart sleuthers could use way back machine or something to find the listing.

I seriously think this guy was starting to freak out and was trying to dump the house or something. Or get money to pay for the attorney.

I have even wondered if he was trying to deceive KL herself, and that's why he made sure he didnt pick her up at the airport, and didn't get out of his vehicle in the park? Not only he wouldnt be seen by the Lyft driver, but he wouldnt be able to be clearly seen by KL either.

Could his photos sent to KL throughout their online communications been only of him from years ago than recent photos? He now looks totally different than he once did. He doesn't seem as buffed now, and even looks older than his age. Imoo, he now looks quite unattractive, and certainly not appealing or sexy. Just the opposite IMOO. He's average at best.

Imo, something immediately happened once she entered his vehicle where she could finally see him clearly when her phone went silent with KL never using it ever again.

Since ammo was found in his home it's only logical he owned a firearm that uses whatever the ammo found would fit. I'm sure LE is trying to locate his firearm or firearms.

Hopefully, he made another blunder by buying it legally allowing it to be traced even if he bought it online.

Imo, KL knew immediately AA was not who he pretended he was when communicating online with her. I think he pulled a handgun on KL in his vehicle forcing her to turn her phone off, and forcing her to go back to his house of horrors he had already set up waiting for her.

I think when the contractor refused to hang the hooks AA hung them up himself which is very easy to do.

LE will closely look at all purchases he made within the last few months.

Jmhoo

Last edited:
I don't believe the park's cameras were fake. iirc, the cameras weren't working. Perhaps he is the one who ensured they were not working. I do think he's smart enough to know to turn off his own cameras.

JMO

They were fake. I will try to find the interview with a NSL city official. He almost seemed proud to admit it.

His neighbor said there were women coming and going at all hours from his house.

His roommate said he always had a different woman, sometimes a blond, sometimes a brunette, for short periods of time. I think he said they would hang out for a couple of hours and then leave.

But the article about the women coming and going at all hours from the most recent house was before the article about the roomate.
So apparently he had a lot of women coming and going in both homes. Imo

His neighbor said there were women coming and going at all hours from his house.

His roommate said he always had a different woman, sometimes a blond, sometimes a brunette, for short periods of time. I think he said they would hang out for a couple of hours and then leave.

But the article about the women coming and going at all hours from the most recent house was before the article about the roomate.
So apparently he had a lot of women coming and going in both homes. Imo
You're right. It's here, at the bottom of this article.

Fox News Exclusive: Suspect in Mackenzie Lueck slaying wanted secret room with wall hooks built, contractor claims

"As for Ayaji, a neighbor told Fox News on Thursday that "many women" frequented the suspect's home. "There were always so many women coming in and out at all hours of the night," the neighbor, who did not want to be identified, told Fox News."

Here is one report. He apparently had many female visitors at both the apartment near Hatch Park and his current home.

JUN 27, 2019
Neighbor of 'person of interest' in student's disappearance says 'many women' frequent his home
A neighbor of the man Salt Lake City police said is a person of interest in the disappearance of the University of Utah student told Fox News on Thursday that “many women” frequent his home.

“There were always so many women coming in and out at all hours of the night,” the neighbor, who did not want to be identified, told Fox News.

[...]

“Sometimes they’d [the women would] knock on my door because they were looking for the address since he has an Airbnb,” the neighbor said Thursday, adding that that the “person of interest” did not interact with the neighbors and “very much kept to himself.”

[...]

Wasn't the "roommate" who was quoted staying at AA's home? Or, maybe I'm confused and there are two roommates quoted?

In January 2018, Moore relocated to Utah and temporarily moved into downstairs rooms that Ajayi has advertised for rent on Airbnb.

Moore said he wasn’t sure how Ajayi might behave in a dating relationship. Ajayi entertained a lot of different women while Moore lived there, Moore said, but he didn’t have any long-term romantic relationships.

Police arrest Ayoola Ajayi and seek aggravated murder charges in the death of MacKenzie Lueck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82