GUILTY FL - Jennifer Fulford, 56, Winter Park, 27 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

Who did he claim he was prisonmates with?

Scott Nelson tells jurors he wants to be executed: ‘I’m a homicidal maniac'
JUL 08, 2019 | 4:08 PM
Scott Edward Nelson matter-of-factly told jurors that he wants to be executed, as he testified in the penalty phase of his murder trial Monday afternoon.

“Do you want to be sentenced to death?” Assistant State Attorney Kenneth Nunnelley asked.

“Yes,” Nelson responded quickly as his attorneys objected.

Nelson had earlier told the jury he had been “treated like an animal for 25 years” while incarcerated, testifying Monday about some of the about the extreme conditions he faced in the federal prison system.

“I am a homicidal maniac,” Nelson said, after his attorneys asked how his time in prison affected his mental health.

His defense attorneys want jurors to consider his previous incarceration as they decide whether Nelson should spent the rest of his life in prison or be executed after he was found guilty last month in the murder of 56-year-old Jennifer Fulford.
[...]
“I’ve been brutalized,” Nelson said. “There’s nothing you can dream up that hasn’t been done to me in federal custody.”

Nelson described being locked in small cells, sometimes with two other inmates, and being incarcerated in a Kansas prison with no fans or air conditioning during 100-degree weather. Once, he was tied “like a dog” by his ankles and wrists to a bed on Christmas morning by an officer dressed as Santa Claus to entertain prison visitors, he testified.

“He was a mean Santa,” Nelson said.

Nelson also testified about being beaten unconscious and raped in 2015 by a cellmate.
[...]

DBM

Last edited:
I could have diagnosed him with Narcissistic Personality Disorder! I think we all see that in him, it is all about him and how the world treats him. imo

I'm still behind watching on the DVR, but the psychologist just said SN said (paraphrased) that he got a hard on when he saw the helicopters looking for her body and thinking about them seeing her in zip ties and all fu**** up.

Not sure if this was in previous testimony, but I hadn't heard it. He's a monster.

I only believe in the DP in a very few, select instances. That said, I hope the jury gives the man what he wants!

I actually want the opposite. While I do not care if they give him the death penalty I kind of want him to have to deal with the neighboring cell flooding his cell and him stuck cleaning it up. Or the really evil ( much like himself) inmates scaring him. I personally think that if they give him life he will attempt to kill himself. Possibly not succeeding the first time because of how he is but he will do it eventually ( which will take that scum off the earth). On death row he will wait till they kill him and play the victim the entire time.

I'm still behind watching on the DVR, but the psychologist just said SN said (paraphrased) that he got a hard on when he saw the helicopters looking for her body and thinking about them seeing her in zip ties and all fu**** up.

Not sure if this was in previous testimony, but I hadn't heard it. He's a monster.

OMG that is so disgusting and f'ed up and plain wrong. Terrifying what vile creatures humans can become.

Tuesday, July 9th:
*Penalty Phase continues (Day 5) (@ 9am ET) - FL - Jennifer Lynn Fulford (56) (missing Sept. 27, 2017, Winter Park; found Sept. 30, 2017) - *Scott Edward Nelson (53) arrested & charged (10/1/17) & indicted (12/12/17) with 1st degree murder, kidnapping, burglary, assault & battery, (1st degree) car jacking with deadly weapon, (1st degree) robbery with firearm & (3rd degree) tampering with a witness. Plead not guilty. No bond on all counts. DP case.
Trial started 6/10/19 with Jury selection & ended on 6/21/19. Trial started 6/24 & ended on 6/27/19. 12 jurors & 3 alternates. 7/1/19: 1 juror excused, 2 alternates left.
Verdict after about 3 hours of deliberations on 6/28/19: GUILTY of First-degree murder with a weapon. GUILTY on all other counts. Penalty phase begins Monday morning, 7/1.

Jury selection from 6/10-21 & Trial info from 6/24/19 to 6/28/19 (Day 1-5) & Penalty Phase 7/1/19 to 7/3/19 (Day 1 to 3) reference post #610 here:
GUILTY - FL - Jennifer Fulford, 56, Winter Park, 27 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

7/8/19 Penalty Phase (Day 4): Defense witness: Dr Greg Prichard, Psychologist (Defense mental health expert who evaluated Nelson). Scott Nelson. Nelson wants a hearing alleging ineffective counsel. Nelson tells the jury he wants to be sentenced to death. Defense rests. State rebuttal witnesses. No other info available. Penalty phase continues on 7/9.

7/8/19 Penalty Phase (Day 4): Defense witness: Dr Greg Prichard, Psychologist (Defense mental health expert who evaluated Nelson). Scott Nelson. Nelson wants a hearing alleging ineffective counsel. Nelson tells the jury he wants to be sentenced to death. Defense rests. State rebuttal witnesses. No other info available. Penalty phase continues on 7/9.
Dr Greg Prichard was a prosecution witness.
A woman mental health expert testified for the defense. She is in another video somewhere.
I'm leaving my computer again today for several hours. Jury will probably be deliberating by the time I check back in.
LIVE link today:
Watch Live: Scott Nelson Penalty Phase in Murder of Nanny Jennifer Fulford

I was just reading another article on this case - and you are correct SeesSeas! I will correct my notes.

Have a NICE time! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07
Back