Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #16 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Police dont have whatever amendment you have in America, no idea what it is. Instant tracking and phone info if they need it one signature from judge instant.
Only guilty would object anyway!.

We require probable cause.

We value our privacy, and don’t necessarily trust the government implicitly.

Plenty of innocent people object to consensual searches, not just guilty ones.

FWIW, on all four family member vehicles parked in my driveway, the child locks only affect windows and doors in the rear seat. We have a Chevy, a Ford, a Honda and a Volkswagen.
I’m not sure about the child locks in the front but the locks for the window also work on my front passenger window, I have a Jeep.

I had to check too... The Audi & VW only have child safety locks in the back, however, my Mazda CX-9 the window locks when engaged from the driver door locks ALL windows, but safety locks are only on the back doors.
We need someone who’s got a Kia to check! If anything, for the curiosity of it :p

We are talking about how the MAN potentially regards the relationship.
It could/would increase his social standing within his community.

What community? He wasn't in touch with anyone back in Nigeria and essentially had no friends that we know of. He was marginal to the USU community at best. He took online classes. A modeling agent refused him. He moved into a new house and did not know the neighbors.

What community would he be in, where this would "raise his standing"? It had to be only in his own narcissistic brain. It's not a socially driven crime. It's a crazy person crime.

Payments to the ex-wife, exchange for marrying him so that he could stay in the US. Her statements to the press are that they never consummated the marriage but he helped pay for her housing and children. That's a story for her to explain why somebody made deposits into her account at the time of the marriage because the alternative would be for her to say she committed marriage fraud for immigration purposes.
Oh, I'm sure she took money in exchange for marrying him. We just haven't heard where the money came from.

In her interview she stated that he continued to support her and her children until she finally "hid" from him. However, IMO she is aware its illegal to just marry someone for them to get a green card and is going to make sure to cover her tracks, as well as get her 15 mins of fame.

All true. But if he was a normal man the marriage might have worked out, as arranged marriages often do, but he was psycho and she saw it.

True, but I'm not sure how long he could have been supporting her. They only lived together for a few months. He didn't seem to have much respect for her since he chased her and cut her with a butchers knife and threatened to kill her.
What could she have done if he stopped sending her money? She was probably glad to be rid of him. Imo

I agree. just thinking it could have been something his mother/family paid on/part of unstead of paying part of wedding. sorry if I replied to wrong post.

What community? He wasn't in touch with anyone back in Nigeria and essentially had no friends that we know of. He was marginal to the USU community at best. He took online classes. A modeling agent refused him. He moved into a new house and did not know the neighbors.

What community would he be in, where this would "raise his standing"? It had to be only in his own narcissistic brain. It's not a socially driven crime. It's a crazy person crime.

How do you know who he was in touch with either here or back in Nigeria? We don't actually know much about who AA truly is. Only what he's pretended to be!

In her interview she stated that he continued to support her and her children until she finally "hid" from him. However, IMO she is aware its illegal to just marry someone for them to get a green card and is going to make sure to cover her tracks, as well as get her 15 mins of fame.
Yes, and going by how angry and threatening he was when she refused to move to Utah with him, I wouldn't be surprised if he just stopped giving her money.
He already had what he wanted, and he doesn't strike me much as the type who has a sense of responsibility to support a woman with four children that he doesn't really care about. Imo

Yes, and going by how angry and threatening he was when she refused to move to Utah with him, I wouldn't be surprised if he just stopped giving her money.
He already had what he wanted, and he doesn't strike me much as the type who has a sense of responsibility to support a woman with four children that he doesn't really care about. Imo

I'm not defending anything AA may have done, but I do also question her truthfulness.

We need someone who’s got a Kia to check! If anything, for the curiosity of it :p

I have a Kia. It's rear only. It's a different model/region, but it's rear only.
*Edit to add : Mine is the latest issue of it's model range and is the highest spec kind. It only has rear door child locks. When I compared across the ranges, they all had that only.

I agree. just thinking it could have been something his mother/family paid on/part of unstead of paying part of wedding. sorry if I replied to wrong post.
Maybe I replied to the wrong post. I lost track of the conversation.
But, yes, that could be as well.
If his family had money, they may have helped him in some way financially.
Interesting that his mother thinks he is "hard working," though. He never finished college and his resume is very questionable. Who knows what he was telling his family. His mother seems to think he worked harder than it actually appears. Imo

No power ports on planes? And she didn’t really have time to charge her phone in the airport, I think—not with getting her checked bag.

So, the idea that she turned it off herself seems more plausible to me. As soon as she’d met up ‘safely’ with him, she didn’t need the phone, so she turned it off to charge faster, or to save the charge for when she needed it again.
But she could've fully charged it at home or at LAX while waiting for her flight, and the flight itself is just about 90 minutes, so the phone wouldn't have died on the flight. If she knew she was getting a Lyft, she'd want to make sure her phone was charged up.

Maybe I replied to the wrong post. I lost track of the conversation.
But, yes, that could be as well.
If his family had money, they may have helped him in some way financially.
Interesting that his mother thinks he is "hard working," though. He never finished college and his resume is very questionable. Who knows what he was telling his family. His mother seems to think he worked harder than it actually appears. Imo
I agree. he may have told her his version and she bought it. her definition could vary widely from ours?

I have a Kia. It's rear only. It's a different model/region, but it's rear only.
*Edit to add : Mine is the latest issue of it's model range and is the highest spec kind. It only has rear door child locks. When I compared across the ranges, they all had that only.
Thanks for checking!

Another presser tomorrow or Wednesday y'all think?

I expect so. My guess is Wednesday AM so it can be covered on the 5 o'clock news that evening.

can someone remind me of year and model of kia? ill go looking for door handle and windo info

Optima...for some reason I want to say 2011 but don't remember where I read that, maybe someone else knows.

I'm not defending anything AA may have done, but I do also question her truthfulness.
Yes, on one hand she says he was good to her kids, then says he abused her. She said the relationship had already turned bad by the time she had her baby. He wasn't in Texas for very long so I don't see how she could possibly even know him that well. Not to mention that she had no idea they were divorced.
Maybe she's mistaking him for another Ayoola she married.

She flew on Southwest. Not sure if they have charging ports on the plane but the likelihood of it dying just at the time she met him is 0.01 percent.

Just a thought ... she walks up to the passenger door, throws her purse and phone inside, and asks him to pop the trunk so she can put her suitcase inside.

That could fit.

Southwest's website says no power ports on the plane...

Puzzled, I really like your idea about her tossing her stuff on the seat and then going round back of the car to the trunk. She wouldn't have known it was off.

No power ports on planes? And she didn’t really have time to charge her phone in the airport, I think—not with getting her checked bag.

So, the idea that she turned it off herself seems more plausible to me. As soon as she’d met up ‘safely’ with him, she didn’t need the phone, so she turned it off to charge faster, or to save the charge for when she needed it again.

ML's flight was only 1 hour 45 mins -- in airplane mode-- not much of a battery drain.

I believe ML most likely disabled/shut off her own phone when she arrived at Hatch Park for privacy reasons. Don't think she wanted her family and/or friends that she shares her location with to know her whereabouts at 3AM Monday.

From the first presser, seemed that LE placed a lot of emphasis on ML's privacy, and how she had a right to go off grid without contact.

Unfortunately, ML's plans when meeting AA were not the same as his plans. They were not even close.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member