OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! We did discuss this a while back and IIRC, it's hard to know what it means WRT the people listed. Audits are when LE goes back to see who queried the background records of certain people. This is an example of someone who was unauthorized doing an OHLEG on a person he wanted to date. :rolleyes:

Former police officer pleads guilty to felony charge

JMO an OHLEG audit in this case could mean that LE searched the records of these people, nothing more. It doesn't tell us much at all. In this case, JMO, it would have been standard procedure to check the records of people who knew the victims. Putting it in discovery may just be saying these were the people whose info was searched in the OHLEG database.

Very helpful ;)

BBM
I completely agree with you Momof4RN I do not think Reader planted evidence, there is absolutely no way the sheriff and his team could have planted all the terabytes of evidence, AW shopping at Wal-marts for shoes, pages and pages of text messages, etc, and lets not forget there is DNA evidence. We know Reader didn't plant the BPV because FW admitted to purchasing them herself at the grand jury. And ask yourself why would Reader frame the Wags? The indictment of the sheriff will have little to no effect on the jury due to the overwhelming that we know of. How much more does the prosecution have that we won't see till trial. MOO

Agree. It's absurd to think LE or anyone else with normal minds could even begin to concoct such a horrendous massacre of eight human beings. These acts are incomprehensible to a normal human mind. Only those who think like the killers can excuse the murders or think that the victims deserved it. JMO
You don't think she drove to the 5 Walmarts?
They are in the same Discovery but on Page 1.) Walmart shoes on Page 8.)

Page 1.)
https://html2-f.scribdassets.com/5zbix3y0ow6tp04l/images/1

page 8.)
https://html1-f.scribdassets.com/5zbix3y0ow6tp04l/images/8

https://html2-f.scribdassets.com/5zbix3y0ow6tp04l/images/9-905049fd1b.jpg

I'm just saying that all the boots she researched online were not purchased and worn at the scenes. JMO. Earlier today it was being presented here as if they changed boots constantly during the murders. No, to that, IMO.

IMO, your last two sentences is exactly why it's on the Discovery. I believe these audits were done as part of the investigation, rather than the idea that AW ordered them. JMO

No one would be authorized to do an audit besides LE and prosecutors, most likely. The fact they were done doesn't really mean anything. JMO, sounds like SOP to me in any complex murder investigation with so many victims. If it was requested by defense attorneys, it could just be a fishing expedition by the defense to get any potential negative information about witnesses or acquaintances of the victims.

As AG Mike DeWine said, there is no evidence anyone besides the Wagners were involved in the murders. They did over 2 years of investigation on these murders. They've checked everyone, JMO. They have plenty of evidence against the W4.

Custody dispute played role in killing of Rhoden family, officials say

ETA: Investigators spent more than a year looking at everyone else who knew the Rhodens & HG. They would have found something in that time.

Last edited:
You saw her brother sitting there? I did not see anyone behind her where the W & N family have sat before. Am I looking at the wrong video?

AWs brother, CN was shown near the end of the video, on AWs side.
AW definitely messed up her ponytail on purpose. IMO. I thought that maybe she couldn't fix her hair because she had handcuffs on, but she wasn't wearing them in court. Only reason is that maybe it makes her look like she is suffering in prison, or even a little crazy. Also, where did she get the elastic, if she didn't have it in her hair in jail? She also looks younger to me, for some reason. Makes me wonder what her lawyers have up their sleeves in terms of a defense strategy.
IMO her marriage is over, so they could try the abused/coerced wife strategy.

IMO, her left wrist is injured, as the attorney clearly covers it when they stand. CC poster mentions a scratch on her cheek and bruise on her neck. I see a bruise on her throat, Adam's apple. I'd guess she's not being treated well. Hmmm. Look what she's charged with and all the evidence. Word gets around fast in there. JMO

Last edited:
Under Interview for AW on page 3 it says voicemail-136 (audio file) and voicemail-137 (audio file)
Not sure that necessarily means there are 136 and 137 voicemails (all for AW) or they are just numbered 136 and 137 and those two apply to AW?

TY! I'll look again. So much...

Looks like jail life and the lack of freedom is taking its toll on AW's physical appearance. Is it all just a tactic to illicit sympathy from others?
The W's are a special kind of clan, so bent on their public image thats its quite telling seeing AW in those conditions.
RSD100 had mentioned on Saturday, "I've wondered if it's possible, that now, is the freest that AW has been since her marriage."
...IMO that can bring it's own kind of grief - to be without the people you've been entirely enmeshed with for years, and through hard times with for years, to be suddenly isolated, no matter how freed from any abuse (if there was any) brings its own kind of grief. IMO her appearance isn't a tactic - IMO she is grieving/depressed. Seems right on track to me. MOO

__

CBs for contact across the farm. Idk about the phone company phone. I missed that in the evidence. I actually have a really cool CB set myself though, and I don't "need" it. It's just neat.
There was discussion many threads back about a "lineman phone" collected during the search at FWF and members associated it with Discovery about long-term surveillance of Rhoden-family communications. It was like being able to listen to phone conversations like in the "party-line" days. The lineman phone didn't even need to be close - just within in a mile or so, then tap into the lines at a telephone pole.

RSD100 had mentioned on Saturday, "I've wondered if it's possible, that now, is the freest that AW has been since her marriage."
...IMO that can bring it's own kind of grief - to be without the people you've been entirely enmeshed with for years, and through hard times with for years, to be suddenly isolated, no matter how freed from any abuse (if there was any) brings its own kind of grief. IMO her appearance isn't a tactic - IMO she is grieving/depressed. Seems right on track to me. MOO

__

BBM
Agree

There was discussion many threads back about a "lineman phone" collected during the search at FWF and members associated it with Discovery about long-term surveillance of Rhoden-family communications. It was like being able to listen to phone conversations like in the "party-line" days. The lineman phone didn't even need to be close - just within in a mile or so, then tap into the lines at a telephone pole.

I remember that now. Was it listed in any of the discoveries? I can't remember off the top of my head. I'm going to have to re-read all the discoveries. So. Much. Data. :confused:

I remember that now. Was it listed in any of the discoveries? I can't remember off the top of my head. I'm going to have to re-read all the discoveries. So. Much. Data. :confused:
I think it was listed, with the detail pages that included the BPVs [FWF search]. I remember a picture of a blue one but that was probably just an example, not the actual discovery.

That wouldn’t be able to be recorded tho right? How would that play into evidence? In other words if the W’s were using this technique to listen in on the R’s and LE has the equipment as evidence. How would they be able to show in court the W’s were listening in on the R’s? Is there also some device that would have had to be planted on the phone (s)?

ETA:Sorry if this was already discussed way back. Just direct me to where and i’ll catch up on that discussion. Thanks.

__

Fletcher73 I too believe AW is depressed and grieving the loss of her freedom, family and grandchildren, but I don't think she is grieving for the loss of the victims or their family. I don't know if she was physically or emotionally abused just as no one has came forward to say they are surprised "such good people have been charged" no one has came forward to say they witnessed abuse. Maybe once the trails are over we will learn more what the community and neighbors witnessed and thought.

Fletcher73 I too believe AW is depressed and grieving the loss of her freedom, family and grandchildren, but I don't think she is grieving for the loss of the victims or their family. I don't know if she was physically or emotionally abused just as no one has came forward to say they are surprised "such good people have been charged" no one has came forward to say they witnessed abuse. Maybe once the trails are over we will learn more what the community and neighbors witnessed and thought.
I think Billy is regretting what has led him to the place he is now. Like his attorneys, I don't think he was the mastermind in all this. He is and was a follower. I still think it was Jake's show all the way with Angie cheering him on. I think Billy and George are weak and were easily talked into it by Jake and Angie.

JMO

I think Billy is regretting what has led him to the place he is now. Like his attorneys, I don't think he was the mastermind in all this. He is and was a follower. I still think it was Jake's show all the way with Angie cheering him on. I think Billy and George are weak and were easily talked into it by Jake and Angie.

JMO
I to think the same, Jake was a scorn lover that could not stand CG post of him and Hanna kissing and telling Charley how much she loved & missed him, somewhere around 11 days after Hanna posted the pictures and video on CG site Jake posted a picture of two hand guns that looked just like the ones in Boondocks Saints movie, that probably drove Jake crazy, I would post the link but it is of another site that can’t be posted on here, I already tried, again this is Just My Opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater