Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #16 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out the press conference when he was arrested. From LE: Communications from her phone ceased at 3:00 am, and her last communications were with the arrested person.

Which press conference date and would you mind supply the seconds in? It's actually hard to find exact statement in video news and press conferences.
Sounds like you are right because she communicated
with her parents after the flight. If the parents were not the last communication then it is AA between parents and Hatch Park.

So it does sound like he tried burning her body first and then moved the charred remains to the canyon.
They found bone, scarred muscular tissue, and part of her scalp with some hair still attached in the fire pit.

I thought they said that his phone records show that he went to the canyon on June 25th at 2:30 and 4:30.
Did I hear that right?

So he did not take her body there until 8 days after he burned her? Imo

I was hoping the same thing. Blunt force trauma to the left side of her head while in the passenger seat of his car - didn't see it coming. Then he took her phone and powered it down and brought her back to his house to dispose of the body. That last part doesn't make sense and of course, the zip tied wrists wouldn't fit with this scenario. Maybe he didn't realize he'd killed her in the car, just incapacitated, and then tied her hands and brought her to his house only to realize the blow to the head had killed her. I'm so saddened by this. My heart aches for her family.
Actually, I appreciate any scenario that spares ML extended time with AA. If he "accidentally" killed her in the car with a blow that was harder than he expected to deliver, and he ziptied her right there, then at least she would've been spared further horror.

Wait a moment—AA’s cell phone near Logan Canyon on June 25. Did I hear that right? That’s late in the investigation. Did he go back to check on her?!?

My head is spinning with this - yes you heard it right.
LE was at his home on the 26th.

Did he bury her for a week at his home and move her? Or did he go BACK on the 25th?

So it does sound like he tried burning her body first and then moved the charred remains to the canyon.
They found bone, scarred muscular tissue, and part of her scalp with some hair still attached in the fire pit.

I thought they said that his phone records show that he went to the canyon on June 25th at 2:30 and 4:30.
Did I hear that right?

So he did not take her body there until 8 days after he burned her? Imo
Maybe he had already taken it there when his phone was turned off, and then went back on the 25th to check on the body.

Wait a moment—AA’s cell phone near Logan Canyon on June 25. Did I hear that right? That’s late in the investigation. Did he go back to check on her?!?

Wasn't it mentioned the day before they served a warrant on his home that they were speaking to the last person who communicated with her (which ended up to be him)?

What I would surmise is he attempted to burn the body, buried it. And then when the cops got ML's phone records and contacted him, he panicked after speaking with him, dug her remains up, and then went to Logan Canyon.

6/25 - SLCPD speaks to AJ as he is the last known person to communicate with her
6/25 - AJ travels to Logan Canyon as indicated by today's presser
6/26 - SLCPD serves warrant on AJ's house and his car, discovers remains.

thoughts?

It is astonishing to me, how dumb murderers can be.
He took his powered on cell phone to the canyon? WOW.
I'm glad they are so dumb, but continuously stunned by it.
And the surprising part about this is his purported (at least according to his own Linked In profile) tech savvy. Driving his OWN phone, powered on, to the burial site, is the sort of detail that has made questioning his tech skills relevant.

He is toast and he deserves to be burnt toast, bring on the DP.

Her poor family. And poor Mackenzie.

Monster.

Plenty of info to discuss but for now, I just want to say may he rot and may she RIP.

On the PC side, I really wish they would have the reporters questions where they can be heard, I wish this in every case.

Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members