Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #16 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I do not think he could (especially from a sitting position) possess the strength to crush the side of her skull with a blow from a hand. "Blunt force" doesn't usually mean "human hand" anyway.

The blunt weapon damage on her left side certainly points to a possible in-the-car attack, but it could also just mean an attack as they’re facing each other, (if he’s right-handed.) If it was in the car, it’s a little surprising that the DA didn’t mention blood or any sign of violence. (Or did I miss that? However, there are blunt weapons that might not break the skin.) I think there’s still a reasonable possibility that she went to his house willingly. Their communications will probably clarify this.

MOO

It says her arms were zip tied in one article and tied with rope in the other- wouldn't rope or zip ties burn in a fire? Did this evil monster zip tie or rope tie her arms behind her back after his attempt to burn her body? Feel sick just typing this. Rest with angels Kenzie.

So she must've texted him to say, "I'm here." Wow, that's not much time for him to grab her phone, incapacitate her, power down her phone (or to convince her to give it to him or power it down herself). That timing almost leads me to believe she powered down the phone herself. Did the Lyft info show the driver reached Hatch Park at 2:59?
I believe so. Would have to look back to be sure. My mind is muddled. :(

Fractured my skull when about 4-5 yrs old. I didn’t have a hole and none of my hair was missing.

Snip

"A five-centimeter hole was located on the left side of her skull with part of her left scalp missing.”

Snip

A search of Ajayi’s home before his recent arrest uncovered a human bone, charred muscle tissue and part of a scalp with hair on it, Gill said.
Mackenzie Lueck's alleged killer is formally charged as prosecutors reveal more crime scene details

Investigators reportedly later traced Ajayi’s cell phone to the area in Logan Canyon where her body was discovered.
Bizarre, so maybe he buried the part of her scalp and (which bone??) before he realized he couldnt disappear the rest of her thru fire, and couldnt then logically dig up that part again to carry with him to the shallow grave? So that must have been one of the holes dug by le under the tarp?

It says her arms were zip tied in one article and tied with rope in the other- wouldn't rope or zip ties burn in a fire? Did this evil monster zip tie or rope tie her arms behind her back after his attempt to burn her body? Feel sick just typing this. Rest with angels Kenzie.
Good point.

Gill told reporters Wednesday that a medical examiner determined she “suffered blunt force trauma to the left side of her skull resulting in significant intracranial hemorrhaging which would have been fatal."

Maybe the intracranial bleeding LED to her death but it wasn't immediate. He bashed her in the head with a weapon in the car, incapaciated but didn't kill her, took her to his house where she later died from that blow to the head. Wasn't Liam Neeson's wife who hit her head in a skiing accident and died later from the injury?

Last edited by a moderator:
You cant be sober to do things he did. Theres just no way.

Not sure why you say that, Brad.

Sure they can, and do. There have been other barbaric murderers who didnt drink nor were they under the influence of anything other than consumed by their own diabolical intentions.

I think he was totally sober, and didnt blink an eye when putting KL through pure hell while she was alive.

I think he relished in every hellish thing he did. All of it.

He had now carried out his long held marcarbe fantasy on a very terrified defenseless young woman.

I think he bound her quickly after forcing her into his home. I dont want to think about what happened after he had her captive inside of his home, but deep down I do think it was hours of prolonged torture. AA is a monster, and that's what monsters do.

My heart breaks for KL, Her family, and all of her loving friends. This has to be heart shattering for all.

Imo

I thought they said some burnt items found in alley way beside his house? hinges??? how much spreading about had he done with burnt items?

Still catching up but I was going to comment on this when I did. I also heard mention of “black fabric” and “buckles”. I think this monster tried to use more than zip ties to restrain her.

If there’s anything which I find remotely comforting it’s that whatever she endured was only for 6 hours at the very most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne