Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #16 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says her arms were zip tied in one article and tied with rope in the other- wouldn't rope or zip ties burn in a fire? Did this evil monster zip tie or rope tie her arms behind her back after his attempt to burn her body? Feel sick just typing this. Rest with angels Kenzie.

Zip tied or rope tied to keep her arms from flopping around whether in the vehicle or while burying her. Like spaghetti hanging off the side of a bowl. Pain to eat if one or two pieces hanging over the edge...or even off the fork.
Sorry about analogy.

It says her arms were zip tied in one article and tied with rope in the other- wouldn't rope or zip ties burn in a fire? Did this evil monster zip tie or rope tie her arms behind her back after his attempt to burn her body? Feel sick just typing this. Rest with angels Kenzie.
Charred body of slain college student was bound in shallow grave
Lueck's remains were discovered in a shallow grave in a wooded area with her arms bound behind her back by a zip tie and rope, Gill said.

I am sick right along with you, Bits. Having a bottle of Gaviscon for lunch. :(

Wonder if he thought burning would eliminate his dna.

zip ties not burnt and I think they said some hair was recovered? I don't understand a fire that plastic and hair doesn't burn

I think he discovered very early that people would possibly report the fire and odor and that it was more difficult to burn a body than he imagined. He didn’t plan to do that or he would have had the gas on hand from the beginning.

As for the zip ties, and this is difficult to say, keeping arms and legs bound together Makes it easier to move a body.

Edited for clarification: they did not say her feet were bound.

JMO

Last edited:
So she must've texted him to say, "I'm here." Wow, that's not much time for him to grab her phone, incapacitate her, power down her phone (or to convince her to give it to him or power it down herself). That timing almost leads me to believe she powered down the phone herself. Did the Lyft info show the driver reached Hatch Park at 2:59?

I’ve always thought that there’s a reasonable chance that she powered down her phone herself. The timeline was so tight—remember she’s got to get an awkward piece of luggage unloaded from the Lyft and into his car, too. (I know people keep saying that no one ever, ever, ever powers down their phone nowadays. I don’t believe them.)

Wasn't she wearing black pants? And buckles could be from a belt, or her luggage.
Yep, and there are buckles on all three of her bags (backpack, suitcase, purse).

LQ2J23NJCBAVTNY6UOZO37T6RI.jpeg

Last edited:
Int
Wasn't she wearing black pants? And buckles could be from a belt, or her luggage.
Yep, there are buckles on all three of her bags (backpack, suitcase, purse).

LQ2J23NJCBAVTNY6UOZO37T6RI.jpeg
Yes, you are right, and a small black backpack. that fits the items.

I’ve always thought that there’s a reasonable chance that she powered down her phone herself. The timeline was so tight—remember she’s got to get an awkward piece of luggage unloaded from the Lyft and into his car, too. (I know people keep saying that no one ever, ever, ever powers down their phone nowadays. I don’t believe them.)
Could she have dropped her phone when exiting the Lyft/ getting her luggage and it turned off? Unlikely, but I can see a phone shutting off after a hard hit to the concrete. MOO

Fractured my skull when about 4-5 yrs old. I didn’t have a hole and none of my hair was missing.

Snip

"A five-centimeter hole was located on the left side of her skull with part of her left scalp missing.”

Snip

A search of Ajayi’s home before his recent arrest uncovered a human bone, charred muscle tissue and part of a scalp with hair on it, Gill said.
Mackenzie Lueck's alleged killer is formally charged as prosecutors reveal more crime scene details

Investigators reportedly later traced Ajayi’s cell phone to the area in Logan Canyon where her body was discovered.
5 cm is about the size of a lime. 2 inches - googled it. Jeez. no wonder they determined that was the killing blow.

Jim Spiewak on Twitter
Cell phone records place Ayoola cell phone in Logan canyon where #MackenzieLueck remains were found. After lengthy search detectives found charred human body, her arms bound behind her back with rope, suffered blunt force trauma to skull ‘which would have been fatal.’
11:04 AM - 10 Jul 2019

zip ties not burnt and I think they said some hair was recovered? I don't understand a fire that plastic and hair doesn't burn

Plastic tends to melt more than burn, and it smells terrible.

Zip tied or rope tied to keep her arms from flopping around whether in the vehicle or while burying her. Like spaghetti hanging off the side of a bowl. Pain to eat if one or two pieces hanging over the edge...or even off the fork.
Sorry about analogy.

Rope and zip ties were used I envision the zip ties helping ensure the rope stays tied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998