Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #16 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but if you have intentions that are not nefarious ones, then there is no reason to meet in that park in the first place.

His house was minutes away.

It's something to find out - but for all we know it could've been part of her routine or her choice for another reason... and it could've also been his choice... even for a "nefarious reason" - but not necessarily as part of a premeditated murder.

My opinion as well. I believe he had something preplanned that KL may not have wanted to take part in. but I don't think killing her was his intention from the onset.

The only problem with this not being premeditated is the steps AA took ahead of the killing not to be seen. Not picking her up at the airport to potentially avoid cameras and meeting in a more isolated place. That screams premeditation.

LE/DA obviously has cell phone data, but they also have his phone. These days, GPS on the phone is going to not only show where he is in between pings, it will follow his route. So does google maps.

I am guessing they simplified the evidence for this press conference, but they have more than just cell phone pings (MOO).

Y'all don't forget LE knows WAY more than they tell us in the pressers. Blood in the car? In the house, garage etc???

I'm sure what was revealed today is mere fraction of the incriminating evidence they have discovered.

We already knew there was more to it since they were able to tell us she was deceased after finding the charred tissue.

Look how much they managed to keep from the public until today!!! :eek::eek::eek:

I've truly been shocked with every presser and wonder what is next to come out?

Yes. The mattress.
Anyone have the date he listed it?

The talk about BNB...
I thought it wasn't booked until the day the house was being searched and the renter showed up to all the commotion?

No, he was an existing guest.

When search of AA home was in progress, LE allowed guest to collect his things already in the house.

MOO
I can remember that the article quoted says the guest had been staying there since the Friday before. I can’t link that right now. I may have quoted tnat article before so maybe a search of my posts.

I think LE DEFINITELY knows why KL went there to meet AA. Those texts have to have the info on that. I’m not sure why they’re keeping that on the down low, but I feel pretty positive that info is there. I thought perhaps her Grandmother’s death caused them to miss a meetup. Maybe she was to go see AA, the Grandma passed and those plans got cancelled. HOWEVER, it STILL doesn’t make sense as to how he could talk her into a 3am meeting in a dark park after the grief of losing her Grandma and flying that late at night. Night flights exhaust me, even when I sleep on them. I just can’t make the connect with the 3am park meetup. I’ve done SOOO many stupid things all throughout my adult life, including meeting dudes I met online at my house. Still, even I would’ve wanted a shower and to put my makeup on before seeing any of them. I’m sure she could’ve freshened up in the Lyft ride, but not enough time to do much. jmo

This I will say: since becoming active on WS last year, I’ve scrapped any ideas of dating online. There’s just too many bad cases on here. I’m twice divorced, so I’m fine never dating again. Prayers to KL’s family and friends.

EBM: grammar mistakes

Last edited:
He’d need the zip ties anyway, no matter how long she was alive.

I don’t think her being zip tied, extends the amount of time she was living.

I think its far more likely that her body was burned, beginning at the time of the initial fire.

I see what you're saying, but I do think the zip ties are a clear indication that she wasn't killed in the vehicle right away.

If she was dead before they left the parking lot, he didn't need any zip ties to keep her restrained. So, in that sense, it does extend the amount of time she was living past the time they were in that parking lot.

I've never believed he killed her in the car, though, so there's that.
I don't think it fits with the sort of sexually sadistic scenario he had in mind.

Given the fact that he was in that parking lot at 3:00 and home by 3:07, though, I do think it's more likely that she was bound once he got her to his house vs. when she got in his car.

JMO.

For me, it's because it happened SO fast. Last text at 2:58, Lyft arrival at 2:59, phone off at 2:59, so really seconds after her arrival at the park, not even a minute.
I wonder if the phone going off could have happened at the same time as the blow to the head. Maybe she had it to her ear and maybe she was trying to call for help. She may have realized immediately this was not what she had expected or even who she was expecting.

It's something to find out - but for all we know it could've been part of her routine or her choice for another reason... and it could've also been his choice... even for a "nefarious reason" - but not necessarily as part of a premeditated murder.

I think the selection of location was clearly his choice. He lived across the street two years prior. It would be too coincidental for her to select that specific location of Hatch Park. And there is a MSM report that he tried to get another woman to meet him in a random street or park and she wasn't having it. This all points to AA being behind the location.

My opinion as well. I believe he had something preplanned that KL may not have wanted to take part in. but I don't think killing her was his intention from the onset.

I go back and forth on this.

I wonder if AA, coming from a different culture, had a much different view of the SD/SB “relationship”...if that’s what this was.

I understand that in our culture, among the college set particularly, that it is not considered “prostitution” though money is exchanged, with strangers, for, at the least, sexual arousal. I’m not sure someone from a more traditional culture could understand the nuances of how these two situations differ.

I wonder if he didn’t think he could demand whatever he wanted as long as he paid...and ML tragically thought he would know she controlled the situation.

I think a refusal might have enraged him...knowing what we have heard of his temper and instability. And again, with cultural differences, and if they met on an app...he might have thought she was some street person that no one would be looking for. If so, that emboldened him.

What a terrible tragedy for this girl and her family.

I see what you're saying, but I do think the zip ties are a clear indication that she wasn't killed in the vehicle right away.

If she was dead before they left the parking lot, he didn't need any zip ties to keep her restrained. So, in that sense, it does extend the amount of time she was living past the time they were in that parking lot.

I've never believed he killed her in the car, though, so there's that.
I don't think it fits with the sort of sexually sadistic scenario he had in mind.

Given the fact that he was in that parking lot at 3:00 and home by 3:07, though, I do think it's more likely that she was bound once he got her to his house vs. when she got in his car.

JMO.

Unless he hit her and didn't realize she was dead.

It could be when she got in the car she had her phone in her hand and he snatched it & turned it off? Might have joked about it being their time together? Or aggressively told her to turn it off?

There are 100's of potential valid reasons why her phone was turned off. If we find out an assault happened in the car - some start to look more likely than others.
I think LE DEFINITELY knows why KL went there to meet AA. Those texts have to have the info on that. I’m not sure why they’re keeping that on the down low, but I feel pretty positive that info is there. I thought perhaps her Granmother’s death caused them to miss a meetup. Maybe she was to go see AA, the Grandma passed and those plans got cancelled. HOWEVER, it STILL doesn’t make sense as to how he could talk her into a 3am meeting in a dark park after the grief of losing her Grandma and flying that late at night. Night flights exhaust me, even when I sleep on them. I just can’t make the connect with the 3am park meetup. I’ve done SOOO many stupid things all throughout my adult life, including meeting dudes I met online at my house. Still, even I would’ve wanted a shower and to put my makeup on before seeing any of them. I’m sure she could’ve freshened up in the Lyft ride, but not enough time to do much. jmo

This I will say: since becoming active on WS last year, I’ve scrapped any ideas of dating online. There’s just too many bad cases on here. I’m twice divorced, so I’m fine never dating again. Prayers to KL’s family and friends.

EBM: grammar mistakes

Perhaps...

Holding some details back for integrity of the case?
Holding some details back that are less than flattering to the victim and not relevant to her being murdered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPOL1566