GUILTY NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, brutally murdered, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #4 *Boswell appeal 2023*

“The defense sought to find “reasonable doubt,” a legal standard the jury must consider. A specific example: the experts who testified it could NOT be proven whether the choking was an accident or a murder nor which of the two immobilized Loofe’s arms and who actually strangled her.

“As Mr. Guinan said in his closing, I can’t say who held her down and whose hands were around her throat,” Murray said with growing passion. “If he can’t tell you how are you to determine it? The evidence does not show it. That’s reasonable doubt.” “

IMO it doesn’t matter who did what. They are both guilty of premeditated murder.

Premeditated murder or accident? Jury deliberates in Aubrey Trail Case | netnebraska.org

“The defense sought to find “reasonable doubt,” a legal standard the jury must consider. A specific example: the experts who testified it could NOT be proven whether the choking was an accident or a murder nor which of the two immobilized Loofe’s arms and who actually strangled her.

“As Mr. Guinan said in his closing, I can’t say who held her down and whose hands were around her throat,” Murray said with growing passion. “If he can’t tell you how are you to determine it? The evidence does not show it. That’s reasonable doubt.” “

IMO it doesn’t matter who did what. They are both guilty of premeditated murder.

Premeditated murder or accident? Jury deliberates in Aubrey Trail Case | netnebraska.org

JMO, I agree. It doesn't matter if AT or BB actually took Sydney's last breath. As the prosecution pointed out, it was one mind.

I'm not sure how it could matter. One person held her down and the other strangled her? They both actively killed her.

ETA - That would be like if two people were stabbing someone and you argued, "But we don't know who made the fatal stab."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back