Found Deceased TX - Cedric Jackson, 18 months, Dallas, 9 July 2019 *Arrests*

I just wanted to add there is almost no local information, which is weird. Reporters know nothing, no one in the public is saying anything of value. People wanted to search. I don't know if LE is unusually tight lipped with their info, or they really have no idea.

I just wanted to add there is almost no local information, which is weird. Reporters know nothing, no one in the public is saying anything of value. People wanted to search. I don't know if LE is unusually tight lipped with their info, or they really have no idea.
I'm betting they already had a reason to believe the worst. That maybe why the alert was so weird- just going through the required motions IMO.

From above link, makes me say hmmm...
Crystal Jackson, 18-month-old Cedric Jackson Jr.'s aunt, said police told her the boy was not alive.
“He's dead. He's gone," she said.

Cedric is Thomas' only son. The aunt, Crystal Jackson, is the sister of Cedric's father, Cedric Jackson Sr.

"She woke up and told me that our son was missing," Cedric Jackson Sr. said. "We've been searching ever since then."

Thomas told WFAA that Cedric was placed in his aunt's custody by CPS but not against her will.

"We were OK with that," Thomas said. "There were issues that I had to deal with to become a better mother."
Thomas told WFAA that she feels a little left in the dark. She is skeptical regarding how her son was reportedly taken.

"It baffles me that a child can be taken without anyone hearing him or anything," Thomas said. "The child was sleeping next to you in your bed."

We have a temporary site for the city to dump storm debris (trees and limbs from a crazy storm on June 9th) that is not quite 5 miles from the Aunt's home. I wonder if this is the "landfill" being searched. It's at the southeast corner of 635 and 75 for locals and it's massive already with only about half the city reported to have gotten the debris picked up.

We have a temporary site for the city to dump storm debris (trees and limbs from a crazy storm on June 9th) that is not quite 5 miles from the Aunt's home. I wonder if this is the "landfill" being searched. It's at the southeast corner of 635 and 75 for locals and it's massive already with only about half the city reported to have gotten the debris picked up.

Good point. There isn't a landfill super close to them. There is the transfer site, but it's locked down. You can only go with proof to drop off in certain hours.

ETA: I'm seeing the live feed now. So that landfill is like 30-35 minutes away without much traffic

It's heartbreaking to keep seeing this happen over and over. Poor, sweet boy. Cedrick, you deserved so much more than to be thrown away as trash (if that is what happened).

This story has been a bit confusing, so I'm hoping we will have some answers soon.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberlynn566
Back