Found Deceased TX - Cedric Jackson, 18 months, Dallas, 9 July 2019 *Arrests*

Sources close to the investigation tell CBS 11 News – Sedrick Deshun Johnson — the boyfriend of 18-month-old Cedric “C.J.” Jackson’s Aunt — is in police custody in relation to the death of the little boy.

Police arrested Johnson Thursday morning. It’s unclear what his role was.

Johnson’s prior criminal history includes abandoning and endangering a child with intent to return, prostitution, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

WTF is CPS doing giving custody to an 18 year old family member, at all!! But with a boyfriend who has a record of endangering children!!! WHY WHY WHY

Sources close to the investigation tell CBS 11 News – Sedrick Deshun Johnson — the boyfriend of 18-month-old Cedric “C.J.” Jackson’s Aunt — is in police custody in relation to the death of the little boy.

Johnson’s prior criminal history includes abandoning and endangering a child with intent to return, prostitution, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.

WTF is CPS doing giving custody to an 18 year old family member, at all!! But with a boyfriend who has a record of endangering children!!! WHY WHY WHY
the lesser of many evils?? IMO. Poor baby, another soul lost to a boyfriend - ugh.

Another child death...another blatantly clear sign that cps MUST stop placing with family at all costs. :(

Another.Freaking.Boyfriend.
With all do respect, I don't agree. Not all cases end up like this. My nieces had been placed with family and everything turned out just fine. They are both grown adults now and doing very good.

With all do respect, I don't agree. Not all cases end up like this. My nieces had been placed with family and everything turned out just fine. They are both grown adults now and doing very good.

I said "at all costs."

And I've worked with CPS. It's woeful here. Completely atrocious. They will place children with family members that should never have children placed with them. They will keep family's together at all costs. Even life. No, not every case ends up like this...but TOO MANY do.

I mean...are we really settling for "not all cases end up like this?"

You know CPS is a horrible understaffed, underpaid , agency and the fosters that they approve make my head spin as well its beyond sad but the track record is bad all the way around Family or Foster , remember the little girl in GP in that case they SHOULD have left her with family , her Grandparents, all so sad!

You know CPS is a horrible understaffed, underpaid , agency and the fosters that they approve make my head spin as well its beyond sad but the track record is bad all the way around Family or Foster , remember the little girl in GP in that case they SHOULD have left her with family , her Grandparents, all so sad!

The whole system needs to be burned to the ground and rebuilt, honestly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012
Back