Found Deceased TX - Cedric Jackson, 18 months, Dallas, 9 July 2019 *Arrests*

He wouldn't say whether the aunt is a person of interest. He said the other man is no longer a person of interest. Can anyone help me on the name, I couldn't understand.

ETA: The relative Harold Johnson is no longer a person of interest.

"He said he swaddled the child to restrict the toddler’s movements because Cedric once “made a mess” with ketchup packets, the arrest warrant says.

The child had only lived in the home since May 21, the warrant says.

One of the children in the home said Johnson often wraps the child too tightly. Cedric did not like being wrapped and “would always fuss and cry prior to bedtime,” the warrant says."

I think there’s more to this story. Not really buying the “I swaddled him too tight and I panicked” story. It will be interesting to see what the autopsy shows.

Also do 18 month old babies need to be swaddled? I have 3 kids and never did after a couple of months.

RIP sweet Cedrick. Such a sweet face.

"He said he swaddled the child to restrict the toddler’s movements because Cedric once “made a mess” with ketchup packets, the arrest warrant says.

One of the children in the home said Johnson often wraps the child too tightly. Cedric did not like being wrapped and “would always fuss and cry prior to bedtime,” the warrant says."
Swaddled an 18mo. Old?! Have to do more than just swaddle to keep him from getting out of it. JMO
Where was the aunt again during all this? Asleep in that very same bed? Completely unaware her boyfriend was performing CPR? Ya ok...

IMO - Swaddling can't cause death. I had to swaddle both of my boys. Suffocation, strangulation, or blows can though.
For sure, but once a baby is mobile, you aren’t supposed to swaddle them either. If he was swaddled so tight that he can’t move at all at night and was getting upset, that’s gotta be tight enough to cause problems.

Swaddled an 18mo. Old?! Have to do more than just swaddle to keep him from getting out of it. JMO
Where was the aunt again during all this? Asleep in that very same bed? Completely unaware her boyfriend was performing CPR? Ya ok...

And aunt says he slept in bed with her, but bf says in confession baby was on floor at foot of bed.

That sounds like possible suffocation, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back