GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBM apparently it’s against TOS as per the poster asking for what was on LVG FB page
My apologies. It’s a grey area because no names or identities were revealed . It was merely information about the investigation that LVG had posted so I’m still unsure as to if it is actually against TOS but I have taken the advice of my fellow WS colleague and aired on the side of caution

Last edited:
Thanks @Angleterre - but you should delete that as most of it is against TOS here (none of it has been reported in any MSM and some of it seems way fishy to me.). I did get a line on all of this from elsewhere, though, so thank you so much for helping a girl out. I wasn't sure what it was so was hoping it was something safe to post here but I'd guess it is not, after all.

ETA: Still and always hoping this family finds the answers and comfort they need when the time comes.

I have to read back myself, because I remember that I decided not to post it back then. Do you know the post #?

Your timeline post are at the very front of this thread. Post Number One, Post Number Two, post number three. I just found it it was done on September 30th 2017. It looks like we are getting to where there might be a new thread, and hopefully the moderator will pull it over to the new thread when it is created.

Jenna's Dad's FB Post~ I don't ever recall discussion of a friend staying at the house with Jenna. Has this ever been mentioned in the threads?
(Source~ public facebook post in which her Father is sharing information which has not been made public in the media. On another note, he states the Oxygen Channel is in the process of creating an episode on Jenna's disappearance)

Jenna's Dad's FB Post~ I don't ever recall discussion of a friend staying at the house with Jenna. Has this ever been mentioned in the threads?
(Source~ public facebook post in which her Father is sharing information which has not been made public in the media. On another note, he states the Oxygen Channel is in the process of creating an episode on Jenna's disappearance)

Early on it was said that she had people over the night before she went missing. I'll go back and see if I can find it.

Early on it was said that she had people over the night before she went missing. I'll go back and see if I can find it.
August 17, Thursday
•She had some friends over for asmall get together I believe Thursday night and didn't clean up the roomsupstairs. This info came out later from a friend that was over there. Right nowwe know of Jenna and 2 others that were at the house for sure that night.Trying to find out who else may have been there. Per VI - Thread #1, post #819 Still not knowing who was there according until WS posts # T2# 836

Thanks @Angleterre - but you should delete that as most of it is against TOS here (none of it has been reported in any MSM and some of it seems way fishy to me.). I did get a line on all of this from elsewhere, though, so thank you so much for helping a girl out. I wasn't sure what it was so was hoping it was something safe to post here but I'd guess it is not, after all.

ETA: Still and always hoping this family finds the answers and comfort they need when the time comes.
Thank you AzPistonsgirl all done x

Your timeline post are at the very front of this thread. Post Number One, Post Number Two, post number three. I just found it it was done on September 30th 2017. It looks like we are getting to where there might be a new thread, and hopefully the moderator will pull it over to the new thread when it is created.

Yes, lol I know, but on a certain moment I made an update.

August 17, Thursday
•She had some friends over for asmall get together I believe Thursday night and didn't clean up the roomsupstairs. This info came out later from a friend that was over there. Right nowwe know of Jenna and 2 others that were at the house for sure that night. Trying to find out who else may have been there. Per VI - Thread #1, post #819 Still not knowing who was there according until WS posts # T2# 836

From my file (bases on post on WS, Jenna missing FB and podcast(s)
Another girlfriend of hers that was over at the house for that get together early that week, also the one that supposedly hung out with her Friday and felt guilty on Facebook for going home that night (Ubergirl)
Seen by/met with Uber-girl (location unknown): 6 p.m. (T2, # 85 by brother) 8/18th

In parent's house: Strange items not belonging to Jenna (from Podcast)
The house, I collected items in the house that clearly didn’t come from my daughter and finally turned them over to the police when they asked for it about 6 weeks later.
Yes, we talked with her local girl friend again and Jenna was at the apartment that night before heading back out to meet a guy. That's all we know right now.

Because of lot's of fragmented information from various sources, it's very hard to pinpoint who is who.

House in some disarray. Jenna had people over the other day for a get together and upstairs was not cleaned up.

I believe what happened is that girl friend left to Uber back up to her home (FROM PARENT'S HOUSE OR APARTMENT, I believe the apartment) and Jenna left to meet one of these guys. The PI is going to speak again with this girl friend again tomorrow to see if can nail down when she left Jenna exactly. Brother T2 #540

Why family thinks Jenna made it back to the house?
  1. Her mom’s car, she drove in that night, was back at the house, her own car was missing
  2. From podcast, Leon v G “We know that Jenna made it home that night because she spoke to one of her friends in the early morning hours, <1.30 a.m.> of the 19th”
  3. From podcast “Her Facebook account was accessed from parents home IP-address”. 1.30….
Was someone (the girlfriend talked about by LvG who was there during the get-together) still in the house or came (back) over to the house when Jenna returned there? Was somebody with her, when she drove back?

From my own experience, sometimes the police know more than you think. They hold their cards close waiting for their person of interest to slip up with unpaid traffic tickets or something else then bring them in, and wham. I hope this is the case.

That is great!!! It only took nearly 2 years though... I hope the news quickly puts that up, maybe some progress can finally be made.

Interesting that the timing of this Facebook post correlated with the timing anticipated of a previous Facebook post that lvg did.

As many of us know here, sometimes it takes the family and friends stepping up and exposing them self to the mainstream media again and again to get law enforcement on the case.

I can't imagine the difficulty so many families that we have seen solved and unsolved have to expose everything.

Best wishes for the family that their prayers are met.

Interesting that the timing of this Facebook post correlated with the timing anticipated of a previous Facebook post that lvg did.

As many of us know here, sometimes it takes the family and friends stepping up and exposing them self to the mainstream media again and again to get law enforcement on the case.

I can't imagine the difficulty so many families that we have seen solved and unsolved have to expose everything.

Best wishes for the family that their prayers are met.

What do you mean?

New poster, longtime lurker... I live in N. metro Atlanta.

DeKalb county is a joke in about every stretch of the imagination. I'm glad the GBI is picking this up.

MOO, of course.

Hi Sharkb8, welcome. Did you know Jenna or her "crowd"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks