Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@afitzy
I know I saw the altered license plates. But how can that be? Did LE actually put them out there?
I need to keep notes.
I remember seeing them too and when I have a chance I will look for them.

But I believe the arrest warrant details the alterations.

I was trying to figure out if the altered plates bear any resemblance to the plates on JD Suburban or EE truck or are they irrelevent and simply a FD planted red herring? Are the altered plates significant or not?

Excellent points! The greek connections seem to just keep popping up on this case over and over and I wonder why that is. As you point out the website creator was from Athens (good catch BTW!). Were these people involved with helping FD remove cash from FORE Group and move it outside the US and beyond the reach of JD and the 5 children? Sadly I suspect this is the case but we will have to wait for the forensic work of the State Police and FBI to bear this information out in court.

We've asked the question over and over about possible financial games going on with FORE Group as we have seen court motions in the divorce case where FD was pleading poverty and requesting JD to pay his atty fees etc. We have also seen a good amount of cash floating around with FORE Group in sufficient amount from house sales to have paid atty's fees, child support, health insurance for children etc.

We also saw FD on the road 10 days out of the month on non business travel, expensive training trips to FL, CA and Greece and other far away places and many many pictures on social media of these trips with friends. How were these trips paid for/FORE? Why was there zero contribution made to support his family?

We know JD was being pushed financially as she almost singlehandedly supported the financial burden of the divorce with zero contribution from FD. We saw 2 years of delay and stall tactics from FD on virtually every motion filed by JD and we also saw FD successfully evade providing financial disclosure to the Family Court. Has FD and FORE even prepared US tax returns for the past 2 years and were these provided to the Family Court? There are various sealed documents which make it not possible to answer this question based on the list of documents filed with the court. But, I think its a fair question to ask. Did FD have any intention of ever being a financially responsible parent to his 5 children? Or was his primary goal over the past 2 years to remove any/all cash from FORE to place it beyond the reach of JD and his 5 children? We will have to wait for court to find the answers to these questions.

Were FORE Group funds diverted to companies in Greece possibly and then used to pay for expensive training 'trips' rather than paying for health insurance or school fees for his children. Why was cash used for these purposes and not for child support, childrens health insurance or childrens schooling? Where is the cash from FORE Group to SUPPORT FD's FAMILY? From the divorce court documents it appears from the limited information available that FORE Group had as its SOLE objective the support of FD and his lavish lifestyle and his extended Greek birth family as opposed to JD and his 5 children.
BRAVA!!! Can you please send this to the Divorce Judge ???

She needs to see this spelled out clearly for her.

Tagging on your thoughts, I also considered that it would be prudent to make sure that MT and her charges are held over for trial, at a potentially later date than FD's, so she doesn't bolt or change her mind before the actual trials on evidence tampering and hindering LE investigation. My hope that she knows something is tempered by her ability to "change her mind."
I also wonder if it might make sense for the State to simply proceed with the trial of MT on the tampering/hindering charges and if convicted by a jury place her in prison? If she is non cooperating and no value added to the legal proceedings against FD or finding JD then just try her and move on. I believe we said 10 years are possible as a sentence on the 2 existing charges so this would mean she doesn't see her daughter graduate from HS and possibly college. If GF wants to initiate a civil proceeding against MT then that could proceed and if convicted possibly result in financial punishment and more prison time.

If she has nothing useful to add (which I sadly suspect to be the case even if she does know something) to the JD missing case and no murder/additional charges are filed against her then why prolong her situation in this case and spend state funds to prolong a situation that will not be fruitful? Her case could eat up prosecution and court time and simply yield no results IMO. If MT isn't to be charged with murder then just try her on existing charges and if convicted send her to prison or deport her and clear her off the deck as she is irrelvant.

My view on MT would change if murder charges are filed against either/both MT/FD or a third party not known yet, but we haven't seen murder/additional charges yet.

We also still don't know absolutely that she is a US citizen or what her immigration status might be. So, depending on the answer to the citizenship question is might also be possible to clear her off the decks via a speedy trial and deporation to her country of origin (believe this to be Venezuela).

My guess is that the State now easily has sufficient evidence for a tampering/hindering conviction and can convict MT without having to disclose possible evidence that could jeopardize other prosecutions in this case.

BTW, if I remember correctly, NP said in the recent radio interview that he "expected that he would have all the state's evidence by today (Saturday, July 13)." (paraphrase) How likely is this?
Not very if there is a volume of forensic, financial and tech/phone evidence. They might have some but not all available now IMO but we might get some indication of where they are in the MT next apperance.

I remember seeing them too and when I have a chance I will look for them.

But I believe the arrest warrant details the alterations.

I was trying to figure out if the altered plates bear any resemblance to the plates on JD Suburban or EE truck or are they irrelevent and simply a FD planted red herring? Are the altered plates significant or not?
I think they have to be. They were HIS old plates.

afitsy, I looked around today for the pic of the plates but no luck,
however one local paper did list the actual numbers on the plates
along with the cobbled taped numbers.
Might have been the New Canaan paper.

Just a thought- I was reading an article in Law and Crime and a
trial analyst wrote a nice piece where she thought MT could
"sink" FD if she's forthcoming with what she knows. This analyst
believed the 3 hrs. she spent w/ her mother and LE would have been productive for LE. I was glad to read her take on it as it
gave me hope there's a chance she has been helpful.

BTW, if I remember correctly, NP said in the recent radio interview that he "expected that he would have all the state's evidence by today (Saturday, July 13)." (paraphrase) How likely is this?

I don’t know how likely it might be as I rather regard what NP says as being as reliable as what trolls (not the cute, neon-haired toys of my childhood) ramble on about—or as reliable as the lad who cried wolf all those times. At some point, he might be right but I’ll believe it when I see reliable, independent evidence from a credible source. To me, he’s like Wikipedia on a bad day. :) MOO.

Recently, it was discussed here that FD might have ADHD. It’s MOO based on a great deal of research and experience I have with those with ADHD and while it presents very differently with different people, in my view, FD doesn’t seem like he’s ADHD; if he has it, it may be comorbid with something else or the ADHD symptoms are part of that other condition. His issues with details seem less related to executive function as with those with ADHD than with arrogance and narcissistic self-adulation. NP is, MOO, a model of uncontrolled adult ADHD, with boundless energy, a seemingly self-destructive inability to think first and talk later; and a mind racing from idea to idea without consideration before or after. You might think that with his therapy, he’d be aware of this and he may well be. Talk therapy is indeed recommended for handling ADHD but the prevailing view in research is that talk therapy alone is not enough; the best outcomes are seen with those using medication prescribed by someone well-versed in ADHD medications and therapies AND therapy such as cognitive behavioral therapy. (I’ll happily supply many current, relevant, credible, scholarly research links on this if anyone wants but we can say here it’s MOO. Certainly, I can’t diagnose anyone with anything so this IS my opinion only regardless.)

He’s in therapy, yes, but I believe he said psychotherapy, which is different generally from CBT to address ADHD-type behaviors, and, in my limited understanding, features more exploration of wide-reaching effects of things like childhood. Please forgive me if I’m wrong as this is not my area.

Finally, a common problem with those with adult ADHD if they even know or admit they have it is that they are used to that familiar way of thinking with a racing mind (they often are very intelligent on top of it all) and they can feel less like themselves on ADHD medication with improved ability to handle their natural impulsivity. In MOO, NP’s impulsivity is at the core of his behavior.

For people who’ve never been around anyone with ADHD, especially with the H (hyperactivity) component, observe a ferret loose in a house. This is NOT an insult to those with ADHD. It offers gifts as well as challenges but the challenges can be immense if it runs unchecked. MOO.

I'm thinking since LE hasn't asked the community, neighbors, etc., about sightings of vehicles, that they already know which vehicles were used when, where and how. I remember sometime back that there were quite a few security videos turned over to LE. Maybe hopeful thinking on my part, but just my thoughts on it. Jmo

I also wonder if it might make sense for the State to simply proceed with the trial of MT on the tampering/hindering charges and if convicted by a jury place her in prison? If she is non cooperating and no value added to the legal proceedings against FD or finding JD then just try her and move on. I believe we said 10 years are possible as a sentence on the 2 existing charges so this would mean she doesn't see her daughter graduate from HS and possibly college. If GF wants to initiate a civil proceeding against MT then that could proceed and if convicted possibly result in financial punishment and more prison time.

If she has nothing useful to add (which I sadly suspect to be the case even if she does know something) to the JD missing case and no murder/additional charges are filed against her then why prolong her situation in this case and spend state funds to prolong a situation that will not be fruitful? Her case could eat up prosecution and court time and simply yield no results IMO. If MT isn't to be charged with murder then just try her on existing charges and if convicted send her to prison or deport her and clear her off the deck as she is irrelvant.

My view on MT would change if murder charges are filed against either/both MT/FD or a third party not known yet, but we haven't seen murder/additional charges yet.

We also still don't know absolutely that she is a US citizen or what her immigration status might be. So, depending on the answer to the citizenship question is might also be possible to clear her off the decks via a speedy trial and deporation to her country of origin (believe this to be Venezuela).

My guess is that the State now easily has sufficient evidence for a tampering/hindering conviction and can convict MT without having to disclose possible evidence that could jeopardize other prosecutions in this case.

My guess is that likely MT can and should be charged with tax fraud as well. We know (or I think we know) that she fulltime and her daughter at least part time were living rent and expense free at the FORE corporate offices and lavish marital home of FD/JD, at bare minimum I’m guessing that’s an additional $3K to $5K per month of subsidized housing benefit that it would seem should be declared on her federal taxes as additional income and/or prostitution income. Only part of the home was the FORE office and most of the home was simply her and FD’s illicit personal pleasure domicile. FORE likely got expensed for her kid’s nanny too; additional compensation that should be declared. She wasn’t the CEO, CFO, or COO, she was/is a concubine.

Similarly, it appears FORE paid for cars she used for mostly personal and impersonal reasons but in no way for work related matters except ever so minimally if at all. All the corporate paid travel and lavis vacations was money that was a community asset partially diverted to MT that I’d be shocked to learn of any bill or any meal or any mani pedi or stiletto she footed (pun intended) but failed to declare.

Bring on the seven year audit of MT’s tax filings and compare what she reports to what goes out on the FoRe books to the photos and posts around the globe on her insta fb Twitter etc. Maybe both FD and MT can get nailed for embezzling, consumer fraud, tax fraud, mortgage fraud, false return filing, non filing, under reporting, and owe $ to the Feds and to GF on behalf of the estate of HF and now JD (and JD’s kids/estate) for how FD & MT conspired to drain marital/community/corporate assets in attempt to enrich themselves and steal from Jennifer, her parents, and her children.

IMO/JMO/MOO

etc filed to charged

Last edited:
I don’t know how likely it might be as I rather regard what NP says as being as reliable as what trolls (not the cute, neon-haired toys of my childhood) ramble on about—or as reliable as the lad who cried wolf all those times. At some point, he might be right but I’ll believe it when I see reliable, independent evidence from a credible source. To me, he’s like Wikipedia on a bad day. :) MOO.

Recently, it was discussed here that FD might have ADHD. It’s MOO based on a great deal of research and experience I have with those with ADHD and while it presents very differently with different people, in my view, FD doesn’t seem like he’s ADHD; if he has it, it may be comorbid with something else or the ADHD symptoms are part of that other condition. His issues with details seem less related to executive function as with those with ADHD than with arrogance and narcissistic self-adulation. NP is, MOO, a model of uncontrolled adult ADHD, with boundless energy, a seemingly self-destructive inability to think first and talk later; and a mind racing from idea to idea without consideration before or after. You might think that with his therapy, he’d be aware of this and he may well be. Talk therapy is indeed recommended for handling ADHD but the prevailing view in research is that talk therapy alone is not enough; the best outcomes are seen with those using medication prescribed by someone well-versed in ADHD medications and therapies AND therapy such as cognitive behavioral therapy. (I’ll happily supply many current, relevant, credible, scholarly research links on this if anyone wants but we can say here it’s MOO. Certainly, I can’t diagnose anyone with anything so this IS my opinion only regardless.)

He’s in therapy, yes, but I believe he said psychotherapy, which is different generally from CBT to address ADHD-type behaviors, and, in my limited understanding, features more exploration of wide-reaching effects of things like childhood. Please forgive me if I’m wrong as this is not my area.

Finally, a common problem with those with adult ADHD if they even know or admit they have it is that they are used to that familiar way of thinking with a racing mind (they often are very intelligent on top of it all) and they can feel less like themselves on ADHD medication with improved ability to handle their natural impulsivity. In MOO, NP’s impulsivity is at the core of his behavior.

For people who’ve never been around anyone with ADHD, especially with the H (hyperactivity) component, observe a ferret loose in a house. This is NOT an insult to those with ADHD. It offers gifts as well as challenges but the challenges can be immense if it runs unchecked. MOO.
I am a licensed Clinical Social Worker and have degree in clinical psychology and am certainly qualified to diagnose as I have done this work over 15 years. I dont know FD however - disclaimer- from what we have learned so far I don’t think he has ADHD. Medication would help somewhat with that. Personality disorders - like narcissistic and antisocial- do not have a cure. They are inherent character flaws.

I've been following the Andreen MacDonald case since she went missing March 1st. Like FD, her husband was charged with tampering and bonded out with an ankle monitor. Her remains were found yesterday and today he was arrested and charged with murder. All of this has renewed my hopes for Jennifer being found and Fulos charged with murder and back in jail where he belongs. Hoping it's soon.

afitsy, I looked around today for the pic of the plates but no luck,
however one local paper did list the actual numbers on the plates
along with the cobbled taped numbers.
Might have been the New Canaan paper.

Just a thought- I was reading an article in Law and Crime and a
trial analyst wrote a nice piece where she thought MT could
"sink" FD if she's forthcoming with what she knows. This analyst
believed the 3 hrs. she spent w/ her mother and LE would have been productive for LE. I was glad to read her take on it as it
gave me hope there's a chance she has been helpful.
Can you post the article here or put it in the Media Thread? Would love to read it and I'm sure others would too.

I was the one who tossed out ADHD possibility re FD. My bad. Thanks for all the feedback and I’m convinced — the chatterbox seems the more likely candidate.

FD and MT did look more than a bit gaunt and strung out when taken into custody imo iirc however. Could be a stimulant to help with the long hours and stress involved in their JD plot having gone a bit messier than anticipated. Then there was the early alleged shade insinuating JD had this secret double life living for years under a false name deeply troubled dating someone connected to an former Cambodian heroin trafficker and at one point I believe NP actually flat out claimed it was some kind of known fact that JD had struggled with heroin her entire life, despite the compete absurdity of the claim, so perhaps some horse was fresh in the mind of Team FD at the time.

We don’t know exactly where’s MT’s been the last two weeks other than the fact it’s not here. If substance ab/use is an issue here, hopefully she is getting some good help with that now to enable her to stay safe and to do the right thing upon her return, by which I mean fully and honestly accurately in good faith tell LE everything she knows about FD, FoRe, and any other person (herself included) so as to help LE find JD and bring to justice any and all those responsible for harm to her and for all the horrors and grief they have visited upon innocents.

IMO/JMO/MOO

etc JD to MT

I've been following the Andreen MacDonald case since she went missing March 1st. Like FD, her husband was charged with tampering and bonded out with an ankle monitor. Her remains were found yesterday and today he was arrested and charged with murder. All of this has renewed my hopes for Jennifer being found and Fulos charged with murder and back in jail where he belongs. Hoping it's soon.
Wow- just read that case. Very sad.

I am a licensed Clinical Social Worker and have degree in clinical psychology and am certainly qualified to diagnose as I have done this work over 15 years. I dont know FD however - disclaimer- from what we have learned so far I don’t think he has ADHD. Medication would help somewhat with that. Personality disorders - like narcissistic and antisocial- do not have a cure. They are inherent character flaws.
Thank you for this insight!

If you have the time or inclination please consider becoming a verified expert on WS as having someone with your fantastic background and credentials would be of huge value on some of these cases where we appear to be dealing with complicated individual profiles and issues associated with psychology. The value of being verified expert is that you don't have to cite your credentials and sources when making statements on cases. There is alot of info on verified insider process I think on the home page or you can PM a mod. Give it some thought as I think you would be fantastic!

I and I'm sure all the others here would have a million questions for you based on your knowledge about so much of what we have seen play out in court and reported by MSM. The Channel 4 interview/s that FD did I am sure could keep the thread going for days with your insights!

Thank you for this insight!

If you have the time or inclination please consider becoming a verified expert on WS as having someone with your fantastic background and credentials would be of huge value on some of these cases where we appear to be dealing with complicated individual profiles and issues associated with psychology. The value of being verified expert is that you don't have to cite your credentials and sources when making statements on cases. There is alot of info on verified insider process I think on the home page or you can PM a mod. Give it some thought as I think you would be fantastic!

I and I'm sure all the others here would have a million questions for you based on your knowledge about so much of what we have seen play out in court and reported by MSM. The Channel 4 interview/s that FD did I am sure could keep the thread going for days with your insights!
Thank you. I’ll do that. Praying we find Jennifer soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member