IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #3

So why is it I picture the players in this case just going about their merry productive lives without a care in the world like this child never existed? Probably scoring some drugs, forging some checks, a get together or two at the local Motel 6... All while this baby was murdered and one or more of them know what happened...

Clearly waiting for someone to have or develop a conscience with this bunch as I stupidly hoped is a waste of time. Hopefully there are still resources being put in and investigation going on in this case but with the level of crime in the area, hard to say.

Feeling a bit frustrated today clearly.

Still praying for you Amiah and I will continue to follow this until, if ever, you are laid to rest and justice results.

ilovechili said:
So why is it I picture the players in this case just going about their merry productive lives without a care in the world like this child never existed? Probably scoring some drugs, forging some checks, a get together or two at the local Motel 6...

Probably because that's what they have been doing the entire time she's been missing; even since before LE "stumbled upon the knowledge" that she was even missing. It's always been hotel "dates" and going about their merry lives without that baby. :rolleyes::mad::(

Probably because that's what they have been doing the entire time she's been missing; even since before LE "stumbled upon the knowledge" that she was even missing. It's always been hotel "dates" and going about their merry lives without that baby. :rolleyes::mad::(

Sad but very true. I wonder how long it took some to remember there was a baby around once in awhile at one time. Okay, I had better stop there or I will vent to no end... :mad:

I still think LE are working the case but am annoyed that there hasn't even been a "We're still busy working this case"

Baby Amiah, sweet little cutie.

I know it is not a big thing to LE but I truly think in this day and age if they just occasionally had someone come out and say we are working this case, we may have nothing new to report, but we are still on it, would go a long ways... In this day of internet and interest, just two seconds from someone to verify on a somewhat regular basis that it is active and ongoing, would quiet a lot of doubts in most cases...

Imo anyhow.

I wanted to vent on her behalf, still do, did so four times but doubedt it would pass TOS, so I deleted and I am still holding back...

Another ten days since my last post too, and no news.

You deserved better Amiah, there are people who know what happened but have shown I guess their true colors, repeatedly actually.

Can't do it--scumbucket baby killers!!--That applies to any and all and no one person in particular and to all cases! Disgusting! Meant generally and as far as I know those words should pass muster.

Justice will come Amiah!

Jmo.

I wanted to vent on her behalf, still do, did so four times but doubedt it would pass TOS, so I deleted and I am still holding back...

Another ten days since my last post too, and no news.

You deserved better Amiah, there are people who know what happened but have shown I guess their true colors, repeatedly actually.

Can't do it--scumbucket baby killers!!--That applies to any and all and no one person in particular and to all cases! Disgusting! Meant generally and as far as I know those words should pass muster.

Justice will come Amiah!

Jmo.
Yep, it's incredibly frustrating, I hear ya loud and clear! Many of us are still waiting for justice for so many little ones - Jesse Wilson, Delano Wilson, Myra Lewis. Semaj Crosby - the list goes on and on. And on.

Yep, it's incredibly frustrating, I hear ya loud and clear! Many of us are still waiting for justice for so many little ones - Jesse Wilson, Delano Wilson, Myra Lewis. Semaj Crosby - the list goes on and on. And on.

I agree totally. This child is not the only one and that, in and of itself, is sad--that there are so many.

Jmo.

I’m from the Indy area. There isn’t anything ever really reported here on the news. Beginning of June, the mother came out and said that she believed Amiah was still alive... somewhere. But that’s been about it. I know there’s some locals that are still volunteering to help search

I’m from the Indy area. There isn’t anything ever really reported here on the news. Beginning of June, the mother came out and said that she believed Amiah was still alive... somewhere. But that’s been about it. I know there’s some locals that are still volunteering to help search

Thank you Badwolf for your post, it's little snippets like this that we here are hungry for. Something to keep us going and give us faith that someone is still doing something in regards to looking for Amiah.

I've just breathed out a sigh of relief and hope that one day soon, those locals who are searching may indeed find Amiah, good luck and thank you to them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne
Back