Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #18 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebecca Green on Twitter
Police officers doing outreach with the homeless community stumbled upon evidence related to the MacKenzie Lueck homicide near the Jordan River Parkway Trail
11:46 AM - 15 Jul 2019

Police searching near Jordan River for additional evidence in MacKenzie Lueck homicide investigation
[...]

Shearer said officers were in that area doing outreach with people experiencing homelessness, and while in the area they stumbled across evidence connected to the Lueck case.

Police would not elaborate on what kind of evidence was found.

[...]

Wow. Just wow. Has to be something immediately identifiable as evidence...

(edited, as it is unclear who exactly called this in...very exciting development).

Last edited:
I thought it looked suitcase shaped as well.
suitcase maybe laying on it side? with wheels toward bottom of pic? picking things out in the pic is like finding what someone else sees in cloud shapes, I don't see it then I think I might then I don't then I see something else. honestly on the far right I thought it looked like a recliner but figured no way it was, now I think I might see wheels on a suitcase.

For the park employee to call police it had to be alarming for the worker when seeing the discovery.

Imo, it is a significant find to add to all of the other overwhelming evidence against AA already.

I pray he did not toss parts of KLs remains in this area as well.

We already know he left one bone behind in the fire pit.

It makes me worry even more if there may be dismemberment involved.

I put nothing past this evil individual. Nothing.

Jmho

At least one bone. No number for the bone was mentioned. "Human bone" can mean singular or plural - it takes an expert to decide. They did say part of a skull. I will bet that there's more than that (small bones, really hard to find after a fire, and if he left behind part of a skull, he probably left more than that).

Can anyone tell what that is on the far center right, just above the shadow line that the evidence tape is casting?
View attachment 193564
Just to be clear - is the item circled in green what you're asking about? If so, it almost looks like a photograph to me or a t-shirt with a photo? Like I said earlier, though, my eyes aren't the best! ;) MOO

InkedKLueckevidLg_LI.jpg

Just to be clear - is the item circled in green what you're asking about? If so, it almost looks like a photograph to me or a t-shirt with a photo? Like I said earlier, though, my eyes aren't the best! ;) MOO

View attachment 193576

No, I meant the item that's just to the upper right of it, it appears brown.

Not sure if it will help anything, but starting about 5 minutes in on this video, you can see the red items from the twitter video clip. ETA and if you scrub through the video, you can see more shots of the items found.

6:05 there is another shot with less sun. The really long red item, MOO looks like a curtain valance or the back panel a couch.

the kids magazine from the 70's, it may or may not still be published, had pictures to find the hidden objects. I feel like we are all trying to find the hidden objects in this pic of maybe evidence. LE may already have known evidence found here secured.

the kids magazine from the 70's, it may or may not still be published, had pictures to find the hidden objects. I feel like we are all trying to find the hidden objects in this pic of maybe evidence. LE may already have known evidence found here secured.

Hopefully evidence of her actual murder, so that no panic after the fact can be claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member