Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #18 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA these items could literally be anything. That "T-shirt"? Looks like a picture of Jimi Hendrix with a bandana around his head!
It looks like Hello Kitty mated with an owl to me.

Honestly, the only thing I can halfway see well are the larger reddish colored items, which because of the uneven mottled appearance look as though blood could explain the color, but they could be anything and that's just a color.

In the beginning of this live video the reporter walks past the black plastic trunk with the yellow lid (abt .29 secs) that can be seen in some helicopter shots on the ground next to the tarp-- it has been moved on top of the hood of a truck. That case probably contained equipment for the search. The reporter also walks past the area where the tarp was located and the two trash bags are still there (abt 1:30). Tarp and crime scene tape is gone. Since the trash bags were left behind I'm guessing they did not contain evidence (MOO):

This is less than a mile from his house. There are nearby gas stations, stores, restaurants, etc. So driving down this road wouldn't necessarily raise a red flag. Especially if he did this quickly, which it looks like items weren't too far from the road.

This road also leads directly to interstate on ramps. Both I-15 and the belt route I-215 can be quickly accessed from here to get to Logan.

Where is the place where he got the gas from in relation to the three areas ( house, Logan Canyon, Jordan River.)?

Vehicle floor mats?
Too thin for floor mats. In one of the videos you can see the material up close. Looks wrinkled and a bit dirty as if it was pulled from the river. Odd shapes also. The color looks red though not completely uniform. I noticed the material on the right is darker red that the one on the left.

Last edited:
Being he lived near by he must have known lots of homeless congregated there. He probably thought if he threw the stuff out homeless would claim it if they needed any of the items and wouldn’t report to LE no different then giving away the mattress and box springs for free. Just leave it there for the homeless that’s why he left it along the rivers edge. He thinks he's so clever and so far LE keeps finding evidence.

Yep, it's really clear from this angle that it's a wrinkle.

View attachment 193598
in this pic at the top of the tarp, maybe that is the hard shell part of suitcase laying open, the brown odd shape maybe is the leather that covered the suitcase that has come apart and curled up on one edge is why the shape is odd, the pink in top left of tarp looks like a bra. moo. subject to me deciding I see something different two min from now.

Attachments

• DED7716E-BDC1-4475-91AF-585D80ACABCF.jpeg
    DED7716E-BDC1-4475-91AF-585D80ACABCF.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 176
  • D1C97048-1417-459C-9665-CA1065FDEFD9.jpeg
    D1C97048-1417-459C-9665-CA1065FDEFD9.jpeg
    120.7 KB · Views: 176
  • 67D36B3A-1256-4FC4-8E79-A6F3CC52755B.jpeg
    67D36B3A-1256-4FC4-8E79-A6F3CC52755B.jpeg
    310.6 KB · Views: 174
Status
Not open for further replies.