Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #18 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've cooked over an open fire a few times. I've never tried to cremate my meal when doing so.

It might be a good idea for you to be verified as a professional forensic teagcher here on Websleuths.

It will give you much more latitude on what you can post. JMO

This whole topic of conversation along with Kelsey Berreth’s murder makes me very glad I don’t eat meat.

Not all replies are specific to a single post and it would be a huge mess to quote 15 different opinions.

Of course I don't mean general comments. I'm referring to posts which are obviously replying to one or two prior posts. They might start with "I agree", and we're left wondering what they agree with. moo

I wonder if any of her family or friends has any close idea of what items would have been in her suitcase? not that I need to know but LE might want to know

Good question. Obviously, she was with a lot of people in California. If they were questioned before memories faded, or even if people took photographs, you might have an idea of a few items of outerwear, at least.

It was in the last PC last Friday. 7/12/19 they stated they also located Black fabric and buckles adjacent to his property. IIRC.

Edited to removed “charred” black fabric.

thank you!
black fabric ... hmm

Surely with all the evidence this Jerk, will plead guilty, to avoid a trial, and the death penalty.

I don't think he'll plead guilty. I just don't get that feel. I think he's going to take his chances.

For the family, I truly hope he does plead guilty because it will be nasty. No parent should have to witness what I fear will happen at trial.

MOO

Formal murder, kidnapping charges filed in MacKenzie Lueck homicide

More evidence, including burned fabric, buckles and other items were found in an alley, prosecutors wrote in charging documents.
That is so weird. He removed the buckles from the bags and threw those in the alley? This guy was all over the place scattering items just like he’s scattered brained. No wonder he had a hard time with women.

Edited by me: unless he knew the buckles wouldn’t burn.

Last edited:
I am not too convinced she bailed - I think when she met with him the second time after he was arrested, she was blunt about her fees and he likely couldn't afford her.

Probably good for her sake that he was on the other side of the glass. I suspect that he doesn’t deal well with women being blunt to him.

MOO

That is so weird. He removed the buckles from the bags and threw those in the alley? This guy was all over the place scattering items just like he’s scattered brained. No wonder he had a hard time with women.

Edited by me: unless he knew the buckles wouldn’t burn.
It just makes no sense to do the things that he's done. Who leaves stuff in the alley to just be found?

It just makes no sense to do the things that he's done. Who leaves stuff in the alley to just be found?

This is the thing that bugs me, as it goes to his state of mind (highly disorganized). Or, perhaps he thought he was invincible and that the window of police taking an interest had passed. I will say that I'm doubtful that he followed true crime stories very much or at all.

Perhaps he was outright psychotic by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23