Found Deceased WY - Aubree Corona, 28, did not return to campsite, Sublette County, 13 Jul 2019

I hate to even bring it up but I'm thinking this could've been self harm. It appears that she was training to get her CDL With her pending charges she has to know this is now unlikely if not impossible. Hopefully she didn't get bad news from her attorney and feel her situation was suddenly hopeless.

I know people who know her will say that 'she'd never leave her kids' but we've unfortunately heard that many times with the result of suicide confirmed. I hope not of course but it's certainly a possibility.

@Corona81 I am sorry your sister is missing!

Verified Professional and Insider Members

This is a link to how to become a verified insider (V.I.)

I am not a Mod, but want to pass on that your posts may get removed if you don't get verified as you are speaking on behalf of the family.

You have helpful information that can assist the sleuthers here with throwing out ideas for your search and it would be frustrating for everyone to see your posts get removed.

We want to help!
JMO

If she got stuck once....it is very likely it happened a second time....maybe this time without anyone around to assist.

I am not familiar with the terrain, is there an area on her route with a drop off at all?

She may have been stuck again and overcorrected and the vehicle went off road?

What a terrible situation! any chance something happened to her at the campsite itself? Maybe she didn’t leave alone? Maybe she went to meet up with someone and that turned ugly? I don’t know something is fishy here imo...
Wish she had a phone charger in that car!!
So sorry @Corona81!

IMOO, I am a sister and in these circumstances I'd pobably want to talk to my nephew & niece but that would probably be inadvisable.
I hope her babies sitdown with a child psychologist before their memories fade. Maybe Dad or LE has the foresight to request this if nobody else does. Just to be on the safe side IMHO of course.
I may spend too much time her on Websleuths guys, sorry!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back