Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #14 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
But at least the children won’t be badgered and bullied and won’t have to lie. Early teen years are very hard in any family and I feel like GF will find the help they need with the amazing resources available in NYC. Hopefully the stability and structure she is able to provide will give them the security they need to heal.

Can you imagine what it could be like if FD gets those children back? They will be ruined. I am just afraid that FD has had enough time with them already. Hopefully, GF will manage beautifully with them.

FD could also say that the bags were already in FD's Ford Raptor when EE returned to Farmington for the vehicle exchange.

Therefore setting up EE.

I have mentioned before, that IMO, FD is definitely setting up EE.

This may be a 'backup plan' to the 'abduction at Waveny Park' plan, but a setup plan, none the less.

Fact: EE used FD's Ford Raptor, possibly all week, but definitely on that Friday.

Fact: EE used FD's truck in New Canaan, possibly all week, but definitely on that Friday. EE was captured on LE cameras in NC that Friday, while driving FD's Ford Raptor.

IMO, FD waited to dispose of the evidence trash in the 'Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night' with MT, until AFTER the vehicle exchange with EE.

IMO, FD had ALL DAY to dispose of the evidence trash bags and he Chose to Wait until After the vehicle exchange and even waited at least another 1.5 hours and arriving at Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area at 7:10 pm.

Why? IMO, to set up EE.

IMO, EE lives near Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area.

IMO, FD wanted the altered license plates found since there were literaly hundreds of other ways to dispose of them without detection.

FD could have just taken the tape off and put the plates back were FD was storing them.

But no, FD put the altered plates in a FedEx box/envelope, with the altering tape still on them, got out of his truck, forced them into a storm drain on a busy thoroughfare of Albany Avenue on Friday of a Holiday Weekend, knowing that they would have been eventually found at the other end of that storm drain or someone could have reported seeing someone placing the item in the drain.

IMO, FD used EE's Red Truck with the altered plates to move about without much detection and if picked up on LE cameras throughout the commission of the Crime, it would not be EE's tag that showed.

IMO, FD took EE's Red Truck through the car wash in an attempt to wash away any evidence.

IMO, FD left EE's Red Truck at the exact place where EE last parked the Red Truck to mislead EE into thinking that FD had not driven the Red Truck that Friday.

This being the reason that FD walked 39 minutes home from 80MS to 4JC according to the phone pings on that Friday. Googlemaps routes this exact walk at 40 minutes.

IMO, FD waited All Day for EE to return with the Ford Raptor, so that FD could use the very vehicle that EE had used that Friday and possibly all week.

Why #1. IMO, FD had EE load up the 30 bags into the Ford Raptor so that EE's finger prints would be all over the bags.

AND

Why #2. IMO, FD wanted any DNA transfer to happen in the Ford Raptor that EE had been driving that Friday and possibly all week.

So, IMO, FD had unloaded the bags of evidence from EE's Red Truck earlier in the day and then had EE load the same into FD's Ford Raptor during the vehicle exchange that Friday.

IMO, FD wore gloves for Everything that Friday. That is why, post release from jail, FD was shown in media videos wearing a single glove so that Everyone that Could have seen him that Friday wearing a single glove, would think that oh, he wears a single glove all the time. NOT. But, you get my point.

IMO, I am really leaning to an accomplice just for the body removal and disposal.

IMO, the disposal was completed out of CT and more than likely in NY or NJ. Perhaps where other bodies have been discovered before.

IMO, FD is such a control freak, that he himself committed the crime by attacking and killing JD.

But, why take MT on the 'Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night'?

Perhaps, MT could pass for looking like EE's significant other? Could EE's significant other been working with EE in New Canaan that Friday and possibly all week?

Why did FD cut his hair? Was this to look like EE in addition to being less likely to leave FD's own hair at 69WL during the commission of the crime and 'Serious Physical Assault' on JD?
DBM

Last edited:
I agree with all of your theory but I'm a little confused how FD got EE to load the bags into the Raptor. Did FD have EE follow him home and load them from the garage of FD's home? They couldn't have been in the red truck or EE would know FD had used the truck.
If this is true- then LE surely knows. IMO

Probably it has been answered before so forgive me: In a case where a person who was divorcing a spouse has ended up presumably dead or when the body is found, surely the spouse can’t inherit just as if the divorce never was in play, can he?
Quickly having her declared dead, as a result of an attack while jogging etc. divorce ends, he gets whatever there is in the estate and the kids inheritances IMO. No more probing into his business affairs. Leaving her car at the park however... would imply he knew nothing of her plans to go into nyc early for appointments, else she wouldn’t have had time for a jog.
He's only as smart as he thinks he is. I would be surprised if he thought that part of the timeline through enough...the part about not having enough time to jog. IMO, he thought he was going to NYC and get the kids. Possession is 9/10 of the law and all. He would have been better off leaving her in the garage and could have easily destroyed DNA right there. He messed up going into the house where the little bit of DNA was found on a faucet. He would have eliminated the trash bin odyssey of stupidity. In most places, isn't 7 years when a person can be declared legally dead absent of proof otherwise? Harder to declare someone dead when no proof of violence...which there is plenty but in FD mind, he thought nobody would figure out the garage is a crime scene....ROTFL about that one. So, his story was intended to be that she was abducted at the park...or Gone Girl.. If abducted at park, attacker took her to her house in HER car, killed her there and then drove back to park. That would have to be the story because of the blood evidence. An abductor would not have brought her to the house. Other people might be there or come to visit. And Gone Girl? Why or how would that even fly? He's not THAT smart. Only lucky so far not to be charged. If he had to do over again, I'm sure he would have watched more Dateline.

FD could also say that the bags were already in FD's Ford Raptor when EE returned to Farmington for the vehicle exchange.

Therefore setting up EE.

I have mentioned before, that IMO, FD is definitely setting up EE.

This may be a 'backup plan' to the 'abduction at Waveny Park' plan, but a setup plan, none the less.

Fact: EE used FD's Ford Raptor, possibly all week, but definitely on that Friday.

Fact: EE used FD's truck in New Canaan, possibly all week, but definitely on that Friday. EE was captured on LE cameras in NC that Friday, while driving FD's Ford Raptor.

IMO, FD waited to dispose of the evidence trash in the 'Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night' with MT, until AFTER the vehicle exchange with EE.

IMO, FD had ALL DAY to dispose of the evidence trash bags and he Chose to Wait until After the vehicle exchange and even waited at least another 1.5 hours and arriving at Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area at 7:10 pm.

Why? IMO, to set up EE.

IMO, EE lives near Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area.

IMO, FD wanted the altered license plates found since there were literaly hundreds of other ways to dispose of them without detection.

FD could have just taken the tape off and put the plates back were FD was storing them.

But no, FD put the altered plates in a FedEx box/envelope, with the altering tape still on them, got out of his truck, forced them into a storm drain on a busy thoroughfare of Albany Avenue on Friday of a Holiday Weekend, knowing that they would have been eventually found at the other end of that storm drain or someone could have reported seeing someone placing the item in the drain.

IMO, FD used EE's Red Truck with the altered plates to move about without much detection and if picked up on LE cameras throughout the commission of the Crime, it would not be EE's tag that showed.

IMO, FD took EE's Red Truck through the car wash in an attempt to wash away any evidence.

IMO, FD left EE's Red Truck at the exact place where EE last parked the Red Truck to mislead EE into thinking that FD had not driven the Red Truck that Friday.

This being the reason that FD walked 39 minutes home from 80MS to 4JC according to the phone pings on that Friday. Googlemaps routes this exact walk at 40 minutes.

IMO, FD waited All Day for EE to return with the Ford Raptor, so that FD could use the very vehicle that EE had used that Friday and possibly all week.

Why #1. IMO, FD had EE load up the 30 bags into the Ford Raptor so that EE's finger prints would be all over the bags.

AND

Why #2. IMO, FD wanted any DNA transfer to happen in the Ford Raptor that EE had been driving that Friday and possibly all week.

So, IMO, FD had unloaded the bags of evidence from EE's Red Truck earlier in the day and then had EE load the same into FD's Ford Raptor during the vehicle exchange that Friday.

IMO, FD wore gloves for Everything that Friday. That is why, post release from jail, FD was shown in media videos wearing a single glove so that Everyone that Could have seen him that Friday wearing a single glove, would think that oh, he wears a single glove all the time. NOT. But, you get my point.

IMO, I am really leaning to an accomplice just for the body removal and disposal.

IMO, the disposal was completed out of CT and more than likely in NY or NJ. Perhaps where other bodies have been discovered before.

IMO, FD is such a control freak, that he himself committed the crime by attacking and killing JD.

But, why take MT on the 'Trash Bin Odyssey of Stupidity Date Night'?

Perhaps, MT could pass for looking like EE's significant other? Could EE's significant other been working with EE in New Canaan that Friday and possibly all week?

Why did FD cut his hair? Was this to look like EE in addition to being less likely to leave FD's own hair at 69WL during the commission of the crime and 'Serious Physical Assault' on JD?

I like your thoughts but the plates had been registered to FD so why would he want them traced back to him as he would have trouble explaining how EE got them? Why would EE have his and MTs phones?

Them if he was pretending to be EE during the trash dump then why would he pull up to his house and get the mail? Maybe he didn’t think his neighbor had a camera?

Can you imagine what it could be like if FD gets those children back? They will be ruined. I am just afraid that FD has had enough time with them already. Hopefully, GF will manage beautifully with them.

My Problem with FD getting custody, is that GF and JD's sister, will NEVER see the children again.

However, the Divorce/Custody Judge, Heller, cannot override the criminal court order of FD not having contact with JD's children and JD's family.

However, Judge Heller could give custody to FD's family member and could very well be FD's niece that we have seen with FD in the media recently.

My Problem with FD's Niece getting custody, is that GF and JD's sister, will NEVER see the children again.

Yes, the Court has the children's US Passports, and although FD was instructed not to get Greek Passports, that does not mean that he does not Have Greek Passports for the children.

However, as I have noted before, you do not need a Passport to fly on a Private Plane out of a Private or smaller Airport. The Pilot does not even need to file a flight plan. It is recommended, but a non commercial plane is not required to file a flight plan.

FD supposedly has a friend with a private plane. Those beautiful children will be quickly sent to live in any other country, never to return to the US regardless of any court order to keep them in the US. Once they are gone, it is much harder to get them back.

FD may be able to submit that his Niece from Greece, who has been seen with FD lately, has a ''Parent Child Relationship with the children (NOT) and she could take custody and he could agree to have no contact with them.

However, once those children are in the Niece's custody, they WILL disappear.

Extradition Treaties do Not cover people who have not been accused/convicted of committing a crime.

FD could abscond with the children as well.

This could be to a non-extradition treaty country.

The US does have a treaty with Greece, but there are countries who do not.

In the Divorce and Custody documents, JD alleges that FD said he would take the children to a ski resort where everyone there, is always wearing a ski mask.

At that point, the Children will be gone, never to return to the US.

I beg that Judge Heller give full custody to GF. This is not permanent until after FD is convicted and sentanced. Until then, GF can have temporary Full Custody.

It would not be a problem for GF to move with the children to NC and continue with their current school in September.

IMO, they will Not live at 69WL.

The children might feel otherwise and want to live at 69WL to be where they were last with their mother. So, I could be wrong. I would definitely consider the wishes of the children.

Unfortunately, GF sold the Pound Ridge estate and would need to find other arraignments if need be. Pound Ridge would have been perfect, since it is just up the road from the New Canaan school.

It will be Very difficult to get the children into another private school at this point. As I have noted before, New Canaan school required applications be submitted a year in advance. In my experience, that is the standard protocol for most private schools.

Many public schools in CT are above the standard and are very capable of providing an excellent education. My parents sent me to public schools and we sent our children to public schools. However, if we had not lived where we were, we would have sent them to private schools.

Since the children are in this Catastrophe, they Need some Normalcy, Consistency, and Protection in their lives and I would highly suggest keeping them in their current NC school. Especially the teenagers. They may only have one more year at NCCD school and during that year, GF could make other private school arraignments for them all for the 2020/2021 year.

A smaller private school is better adept at providing These children with the atmosphere most needed by them at this point.

I like your thoughts but the plates had been registered to FD so why would he want them traced back to him as he would have trouble explaining how EE got them? Why would EE have his and MTs phones?

Them if he was pretending to be EE during the trash dump then why would he pull up to his house and get the mail? Maybe he didn’t think his neighbor had a camera?

FD would want it to look like EE had access to the plates and that EE stole them from FD, altered them, and used them for EE to avoid detection.

FD Built all 7 homes, was the head of the Jefferson Crossing Home Owner's Association, and FD would have known the who, what, when, and where of all 7 homes and their security systems.

IMO, FD wanted to be picked up by the neighbor's camera, looking like a normal guy, just getting his mail, and nothing else going on, No big deal, just returning from date night.

The phone pings on a more than 4 mile stretch of Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area, was about as stupid as you can get. IMO.

Maybe he figured that he had gotten away with everything by that point and did not think about the phones.

FD was so careful with his phone pings throughout the day and then did the one thing that also got picked up on LE cameras all up and down Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area.

IMO, FD was cocky that he got away with it and cocky people make mistakes.

The Only reason that LE had video of FD's Date Night fiasco, is because FD's and MT's phone pinged along the more than 4 mile stretch of Albany Avenue in the Hartford Area.

Had they left their phones at home, LE would not have come across the LE videos unless someone came forward that physically placed FD and MT on Albany Avenue that evening.

When FD stopped after the Albany Ave. dumpster run at his mail box, do we know if MT was in the passenger side of the car? He was in the same clothes as the person had on up in Hartford which connects him, but do we know if she was with him at the mailbox which would connect her?

IMO, FD would have unloaded the evidence bags from the Red Truck at the last location EE last saw his truck.

Then when EE came to exchange the vehicles, the bags were right there.

IMO, the phone pings show that after FD walked back to 4JC that EE picked FD up at 4JC and they went together to 80MS for EE to get his Red Truck.

IMO, the bags of evidence were unloaded at 80MS by FD, earlier in the day and before FD took EE's Red Truck to the Avon Car Wash to wash away evidence. IMO.

Several people have said that FD shows up to work sites in high end clothing and shoes and therefore it would be very normal for him to ask an employee to load the bags in question, into FD's Ford Raptor.

In FD's Arrest Warrant, FD's phone pings show that the round trip from 4JC and 80 MS was 13 minutes that afternoon.

Google maps shows that the round trip is 10 minutes.

IMO, the additional 3 minutes, was EE loading the bags of evidence into FD's Ford Raptor from the ground, not from EE's Red Truck.

Last edited:
My Problem with FD getting custody, is that GF and JD's sister, will NEVER see the children again.

However, the Divorce/Custody Judge, Heller, cannot override the criminal court order of FD not having contact with JD's children and JD's family.

However, Judge Heller could give custody to FD's family member and could very well be FD's niece that we have seen with FD in the media recently.

My Problem with FD's Niece getting custody, is that GF and JD's sister, will NEVER see the children again.

Yes, the Court has the children's US Passports, and although FD was instructed not to get Greek Passports, that does not mean that he does not Have Greek Passports for the children.

However, as I have noted before, you do not need a Passport to fly on a Private Plane out of a Private or smaller Airport. The Pilot does not even need to file a flight plan. It is recommended, but a non commercial plane is not required to file a flight plan.

FD supposedly has a friend with a private plane. Those beautiful children will be quickly sent to live in any other country, never to return to the US regardless of any court order to keep them in the US. Once they are gone, it is much harder to get them back.

FD may be able to submit that his Niece from Greece, who has been seen with FD lately, has a ''Parent Child Relationship with the children (NOT) and she could take custody and he could agree to have no contact with them.

Extradition Treaties do Not cover people who have not been accused/convicted of committing a crime.

In the Divorce and Custody documents, JD alleges that FD said he would take the children to a ski resort where everyone there, is always wearing a ski mask.

I beg that Judge Heller give full custody to GF. This is not permanent until after FD is convicted and sentanced. Until then, GF can have temporary Full Custody.

It would not be a problem for GF to move with the children to NC and continue with their current school in September.

The children might feel otherwise and want to live at 69WL to be where they were last with their mother. So, I could be wrong. I would definitely consider the wishes of the children.

Unfortunately, GF sold the Pound Ridge estate and would need to find other arraignments if need be. Pound Ridge would have been perfect, since it is just up the road from the New Canaan school.

It will be Very difficult to get the children into another private school at this point. As I have noted before, New Canaan school required applications be submitted a year in advance. In my experience, that is the standard protocol for most private schools.

Many public schools in CT are above the standard and are very capable of providing an excellent education. My parents sent me to public schools and we sent our children to public schools. However, if we had not lived where we were, we would have sent them to private schools.

Since the children are in this Catastrophe, they Need some Normalcy, Consistency, and Protection in their lives and I would highly suggest keeping them in their current NC school. Especially the teenagers. They may only have one more year at NCCD school and during that year, GF could make other private school arraignments for them all for the 2020/2021 year.

A smaller private school is better adept at providing These children with the atmosphere most needed by them at this point.

Maybe not as hard to get the kids enrolled in another private school as you might think. I am familiar with some of the private schools in Connecticut-and their enrollments are down in many, if not most cases. These kids don’t need financial aid scholarships, so as long as they qualify academically, they shouldn’t have any trouble. Even if she applies for them in August. However, I think the kids will be going back to NCCS-IMO. And I agree with you re: public schools in CT. Depending where you live, the public schools can be exceptionally good.

Someone is paying him IMO. I think they are probably going to go with the "we had nothing to do with anything" "we don't know what was in the bags- it wasn't our garbage, it was in the vehicle when it was returned to us" - it's not me on video.... take your pick. Because I find no credible explanation for that night other than what it is - they were getting rid of evidence of the murder of JD. IMO

I hope safety and sanity override any claim FD makes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123