GA GA - Shirley, 87, & Russell Dermond, 88, Putnam County, 2 May 2014 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think anyone can buy medical tools online or atleast exacto knives or clay modeling tools would work

THIS SHOWS A RED LINE WHERE RD WAS CUT

seems to me someone had to know that area well

If SO, was the decapitation PLANNED? Whats the rush to clean up if it was planned? What went wrong? WHy the plan to decap?

Or did things go awry and it so, did they just get "lucky" in knowing how to make the decap easier ?

Im sure a taxidermist is familiar with necks and spines
BUT...how similar is it to a human? The anatomy cant be exact and these people seemed to know RIGHT WHERE to cut to make this easy

Attachments

• Plate head neck anatomy with red line.jpg
    Plate head neck anatomy with red line.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
here is something I posted before

(This is the pharyngeal reflex, or gag reflex, acting to expel whatever you swallowed before it can enter the lungs. Sometimes the reflex is very sensitive, and even accidentally pushing your toothbrush too far can set it off! Your body very much doesn’t want you to asphyxiate; )

This is where my near-death experience could have gone either way. The laryngopharynx is the posteriormost inferior region of thepharynx, reaching from the hyoid to the lower border of the cricoid cartilage; it’s the place where the respiratory and digestive systems diverge.

LINK:Anatomy and Physiology: The Pharynx and Epiglottis

THIS is where RD was Decapitated according to the autopsy report........

below the Hyoid bone (looks like wish bone to me, under the jaw)
absence of Epiglottis but thyroid sill in tact......I think we all know where the thryoid is by feeling our throats

SO he was decapped above that........

THERE IS A GAP where the epigliottis is located in the throat, perfect location to cut or strangle someone ..........THEY KNEW WHERE to cut and they knew from military experience possibly HOW to strangle someone, this is taught in military excercises in case of capture by the enemy

LINK:https://medweb1.umaryland.edu/puche.../Atlas_Netter7/Section2_HeadNeck/Plate022.jpg

THe absence of the epigliottis cartilege is the smallest are of cartilege in the neck, above this it gets close to the hyoid bone, below this is thryoid and critoid cartilege and the spinal column bones are larger, you dont wnt to cut there it appears

SO they go right where the epiglittis is and that's why its not there according to the autopsy

Now this makes me really think of Foxfire........he always said a paramilitary style operation of something to that affect in regards to this case...(due to the article above talking about military maneuvers)

IF shot or bludgeoned there would be blood in the trachea or lungs

I guess the blood interior just drains down as opposed to strangulation , there is no blood, just asphyxiation

C-5 was also transected

RD had yellow green bruising in front of neck 2" approx, left side of neck approx 3" and left upper shoulder yellow green bruising

was this the hands and cord of someone strangling him?

Going to read on bruises but the blood flow stops after death so there shouldnt be any bruising after death

unless you were strangled first? Im assuming yellow/green abrasions are teh beginning of bruises? IDK

About Shirley

Found this information.........

It gets really interesting when the body was emerged in water for a while (Maceration). The epidermal layer of the skin absorbs water and loosens from the dermis with in a few hours.

So it would seem someone might think the body would just deteriorate and break down and stay submerged

But the same people involved in this KNEW WHERE To decapitate RD to make it simpler, well due to it being the least area to cut through

SO.......did they really think she'd stay submerged?

Who was the person that can cut so precisely to decapitate someone then submerge SD with so many mistakes? OR were they??

She had cording wrapped around her legs like 4 times or more I cant remember exactly, on each ankle

does tying that many times cause a body to stay under? Or does the WEIGHT attached to her cause a body to stay submerged?

Does tying someone that many times cause the skin and bone to separate quicker?

I'd like to know since being submerged causes skin slippage to occur quicker.........what else happens??

What was the reason for tying her so securely yet not enough weight to keep her submerged and not puncturing the lungs to prevent gases from escaping so she wouldnt surface?

I know people say no one knows this but if you want to get away with a murder and you know how to cut a head in the precise location for an easy decap.............seems they know more than they appear.........and yes I know no one is perfect but so far SO GOOD, no evidence to ID this person yet anyway

I'm sorry i don't understand your question in regards to my statement
Sorry. I replied to the wrong person. Meant to reply to hockey guy. What I was inferring was, could the ex have been angry enough with the D's to kill them because perhaps they gave their blessings for divorce and maybe enough money to help her out. All speculation. In reality, the ex may have wanted the divorce more than she did.
Just throwing out ideas.

I'm just saying how odd it was that she was there shortly before the murders. Maybe the daughter told her parents it could be a messy divorce or maybe she never mentioned it but I do find it odd it happened shortly after her visit. Maybe they gave her some money for an attorney SS probably just wrote that off as innocent enough and not much money . my thoughts often go back to that visit even before I knew of the divorce. And I remember SS mentioning a female family member breaking down during questioning and he had to take a firmer tone with her because she wasn't being truthful during the 1st round of questioning. I wonder what she wasn't being truthful about.

The videos will be uploaded tomorrow. Here is me entering the cove via jet ski. That cove is super scary by the way. It’s the most hidden cove on the lake. Only one neighbor can see the house so I know who SS is talking about.

Attachments

• 1EA4116A-B2FF-4AFE-B024-CB8AD06A8A56.jpeg
    1EA4116A-B2FF-4AFE-B024-CB8AD06A8A56.jpeg
    138.1 KB · Views: 28
That house is so difficult to find from the lake that I was bouncing from cove to cove finding it. Whoever came by boat had been before. I spent an hour finding the cove despite it being pointed out before. It’s hidden, creepy and the most secluded cove on that lake. I had trouble navigating on a jet ski so anything more than a small fishing boat is out of the question.

I also got lost on the way back to my friends house and ended up at the dam. So I don’t think this way a hired hit nor random. Waking up the hill to the house you would have zero clue what your walking into.

I'm just saying how odd it was that she was there shortly before the murders. Maybe the daughter told her parents it could be a messy divorce or maybe she never mentioned it but I do find it odd it happened shortly after her visit. Maybe they gave her some money for an attorney SS probably just wrote that off as innocent enough and not much money . my thoughts often go back to that visit even before I knew of the divorce. And I remember SS mentioning a female family member breaking down during questioning and he had to take a firmer tone with her because she wasn't being truthful during the 1st round of questioning. I wonder what she wasn't being truthful about.

Very interesting, hockey. I had no idea about the occupation of the ex. The timing of the daughter’s visit is curious, also the fact that SS said a female family member had not been entirely truthful.

IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members