Found Deceased IN - Paul Etter wanted for Kidnapping, Tippecanoe County, 22 June 2019

Wanted to put this out there as well

Did everyone notice how PE used the abbreviation (LE) instead of spelling out the word Law Enforcement in his messages.

Speaking only for myself here but I never abbreviated law enforcement until I joined WS, heck it took me a while to figure out what LE stood for.

Makes me wonder if PE was a WS member as well.....or lurker. He sure did his own version of speculation about the Delphi Murders.

noun: unicorn; plural noun: unicorns
  1. 1.
    a mythical animal typically represented as a horse with a single straight horn projecting from its forehead.
    • a heraldic representation of a unicorn, with a twisted horn, a deer's feet, a goat's beard, and a lion's tail.
  2. 2.
    something that is highly desirable but difficult to find or obtain.
    "an album like this is something of a unicorn"
    • a start-up company valued at more than a billion dollars, typically in the software or technology sector.
      "a currency-exchange unicorn"

BBM. IMO Definition 2 is what PE is referring to in regards to A&L in GH video. He sounded quite lucid and well-spoken in a depraved way. IMO.

Wanted to put this out there as well

Did everyone notice how PE used the abbreviation (LE) instead of spelling out the word Law Enforcement in his messages.

Speaking only for myself here but I never abbreviated law enforcement until I joined WS, heck it took me a while to figure out what LE stood for.

Makes me wonder if PE was a WS member as well.....or lurker. He sure did his own version of speculation about the Delphi Murders.

Yep. I think he sounds quite emotionally intelligent, especially the bit about how he made sure to acknowledge the Wal-Mart ladies, as to keep up his demeanor calm and unassuming. (I'm paraphrasing from the GH video.)

noun: unicorn; plural noun: unicorns
  1. 1.
    a mythical animal typically represented as a horse with a single straight horn projecting from its forehead.
    • a heraldic representation of a unicorn, with a twisted horn, a deer's feet, a goat's beard, and a lion's tail.
  2. 2.
    something that is highly desirable but difficult to find or obtain.
    "an album like this is something of a unicorn"
    • a start-up company valued at more than a billion dollars, typically in the software or technology sector.
      "a currency-exchange unicorn"

BBM. IMO Definition 2 is what PE is referring to in regards to A&L in GH video. He sounded quite lucid and well-spoken in a depraved way. IMO.
I said something almost exactly like your last sentence in a private message to someone else. He really did!

There's a dirty slang use of "unicorn," too. But PE's use seemed related to Harry Potter - unicorn blood.

I'm curious about the backdrop in the photo. You can see he's inside and there's a high shelf with a couple bottles. Wonder where he was at?
Yes and a low sloped ceiling, looks like finished attic space. So he was definitely hiding out inside a house. Didn’t LE say they thought he was hiding in the woods or within a house on the 900 block which is where his house is located.

Yes and a low sloped ceiling, looks like finished attic space. So he was definitely hiding out inside a house. Didn’t LE say they thought he was hiding in the woods or within a house on the 900 block which is where his house is located.
Sounded like he was slipping around police boundaries with no problem. He even said he knew LE would probably be following his phone, or something like that. He seemed pretty astute to LE procedure? JMO

Sounded like he was slipping around police boundaries with no problem. He even said he knew LE would probably be following his phone, or something like that. He seemed pretty astute to LE procedure? JMO
I think he said he had a burner phone.

Well he definitely was SM savvy too. Makes you wonder who else he was communicating with. He said in his messages that people he hadn’t heard from for a long time were sending him Fb PM invites

So he had a phone yet during the grand finale, the stand off with LE didn’t he say he wanted to call his wife? MSM even said he wanted to make contact with the media.

One thing that stands out to me that PE wrote was his mentioning how much his KNEES and other joints hurt. I wonder if it affected his gait?
Yes this was also brought to my attention from another astute member...you guys are good. Glad this thread opened back up and I can see everyone’s perspectives

Yep. I think he sounds quite emotionally intelligent, especially the bit about how he made sure to acknowledge the Wal-Mart ladies, as to keep up his demeanor calm and unassuming. (I'm paraphrasing from the GH video.)
IMO it sounds as if he thinks he can charm or trick everybody around himself, even a stranger that GLANCES at him in WalMart. Not even thinking perhaps she is looking at the new clothing behind him! Wow.

So by now most have seen some of the fb messages and the grotesque selfie Etter took with his trophy. He was obviously a sexual deviant.

His account about the young lady differs so much from the affidavit. He claims her car was wrecked with only two tires working while all MSM reports say she just had the flat tire. Also this lady was what he asked the devil for.
FP where did you find this stuff?!

Or is this all in the GH video?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong