Found Deceased TX - Ethan Raible Rendlen, 30, The Colony/Dallas, 12 July 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanjack00

Reaction score
The Colony Police Department

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE COLONY POLICE DEPARTMENT CID DIVISION:

The Colony Police Department received information on July 15, 2019 of a possible missing person, Ethan Raible Rendlen. Ethan was entered into the State database as missing; Other Law Enforcement agencies have also been notified. As of July 22, Ethan has not been located. Foul play is not suspected at this time. If anyone has information on the whereabouts of this missing person, please contact Detective John Thacker 972-624-3933.

screen-shot-2019-07-22-at-4.41.48-pm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange case, not sure the Gf/wife is stable. Hope they find Ethan, tho. And hope she hasn’t done anything to him.
Even stranger than the “wife” .... he is not on namus and I can’t find anything from authority online about this. I’ll sit on my hands. MOO

Here is what I know about the case. It was brought to my attention by his best friend that he and Tatiana are not married, and she uses a few aliases on social media. She has a history of drug use, along with having legal issues involving finances. Ethan’s parents were in the process of having him added to NAMUS today (according to his mother) and that Tatiana is supposedly in the hospital. Today, most of her posts of him being missing that she had posted have vanished.

Missing---Ethan Raible Rendlen
From ---The Colony, Texas
Last seen---July 12th or 14th??

Tatiana A Badr is with Ethan Raible and Ethan Rendlen in The Colony, Texas.
July 17 at 2:18 AM

My husband (since last Sat), Ethan Raible, is now a missing person according to @TheColonyPD. We were driving on Sunday to Jacob's Bell and he briefly stopped to call his father. I was still sleepy as I'm 4mos along and pregnancy makes you woozy. He got out the car, I shortly did too. There was a small discussion (no idea WHAT about) but, that was the last I ever saw him.

The whole thing is so ridiculous, I can't believe the love of my life, my soulmate isn't here holding me. I took a 5 min lap around the white office space he had parked our car on, fully expecting to see him back. Nothing. Next door was one of those "carwash diy" type places" FULL off people smoking and drinking on their cars and they seemed to find it hilaaaarious they ALL had seen him running around from gas station to gas station and bar to bar, CRYING, asking if anyone had seen ME, because he thought I had fallen on the enbankement and looked hurt.
I toured the gas stations and bars. "4'11-6", white, well built, thin but very wide sorta muscled chest, black shirt, green or. blue eyes, longish blonder hair shaved on the sides??? Yeah. Saw him. Came in. Looked nervous. Sad. Asked if anyone saw a very very thin white haired lady. Then left"

So I went back to where the car was and stayed up another hour. The same people on the car place were STILL THERE. One of them said he knew exactly where he was and he was walking talking giberrish thru "the target". There's no "target" there

NO ONE helped. NO ONE wanted to do ****.

So I did the one thing I'll regret to the day I die. It was getting dark. It wasn't safe looking. My bug would 100% call me to go pick him up once his phone ran out of juice and once I got closer to Plano I'd just call the police and they'd find him quick and easy. (He wasn't picking up for me
1f641.png
:()

...Then? His phone did run out of juice. Called PlanoPD. They said it was The colony's issue.

They came 1at day. Didn't do ****. "He's just stressed taking a waaaaaaaaalk" (20+mi away)

Day2 (same w a variation of "maybe hospital"

Now it's "maybe suicide. Or coldfeet"

Police thinks he ate the Adderall bottle. But why? He had gotten a HUGE offer on a job. We talking mid_high 7 figs with commission and figures. He got married and was going to be a father, two lifelong dreams (he would write me a letter and a song almost everyday...in his cubicle he even put a poem book for "the Buggs" - we call each other "bug" or "buggie". He had NO ENEMIES. He is a BRILLIANT, genius level, chemical-controls engineer, everyone loves him. We were loving TX, closing on a 87acre house with our own lake. He was on therapy, working out...suicide....just...I know depression is often invisible but .. no

I just wish people would me help me find the love of my life and father of our child. He deserves his life back!!! I dgaf what ppl think of me anymore, say and think wtver you need to want or think but, FIND ETHAN.

AND IF YOU KNOW THE MEDIA, GET THIS ON!!
HELP

View attachment 194428

I wonder why she waited to post this. Mayyybe she did to go the proper authorities right away and waited(but why) to start with social media on the (17th?) but for someone who is understandably frantic about their loved one, they'd be "on it" from day 1(with LE) and social media the next day at least.

Very hard to make sense of this case. Says went missing on the 12th (Friday) Yet talks about going for the drive on Sunday. Drove home alone yet has no idea where she was. I would think that if my husband was missing and I had no idea what area I was in, I would have drove back the next day and made notes of every place around the area....including the Authentic Mexican restaurant that she says they ate at before arriving at this spot, yet can't tell you the name of.

S
I wonder why she waited to post this. Mayyybe she did to go the proper authorities right away and waited(but why) to start with social media on the (17th?) but for someone who is understandably frantic about their loved one, they'd be "on it" from day 1(with LE) and social media the next day at least.

She had said he went missing last Sunday which she had the date as July 12th. Sunday was the 14th, and the very first time I saw about his disappearance was the 17th. At one point there were claims that she was told to file with the Dallas PD because it was their jurisdiction, but then changed it to needing to file with The Colony PD. He still is not in the missing person's database in Texas, and the only post that was released in regards to his disappearance was by The Colony PD social media page.

Very hard to make sense of this case. Says went missing on the 12th (Friday) Yet talks about going for the drive on Sunday. Drove home alone yet has no idea where she was. I would think that if my husband was missing and I had no idea what area I was in, I would have drove back the next day and made notes of every place around the area....including the Authentic Mexican restaurant that she says they ate at before arriving at this spot, yet can't tell you the name of.

Her story has changed dozens of times from the time she made the first post up until today whenever most of her posts vanished. What we do know is that he is a real person and that he really is missing. They are not married legally, even though she claims to be at least three times, and then states they had eloped the day before he went missing (this was stated by his mother in a closed group Where is Ethan Raible Rendlen? Case Discussion?) she is also not pregnant like she claims to be. Nobody knows where she really is, and nobody has heard from Ethan since this started.

My head kind of hurts from trying to make sense of this. I hope Ethan is found safely and soon. I hope LE is pulling cell phone data as that will likely be the best way to track him.

This young man did not receive a 7 figure job offer, that’s lunacy. Also, is he really an engineer because she does not seem well educated at all? I’ve just asked to join the FB group, but did his mom really say the “wife” isn’t preggo? This is bananas.

This young man did not receive a 7 figure job offer, that’s lunacy. Also, is he really an engineer because she does not seem well educated at all? I’ve just asked to join the FB group, but did his mom really say the “wife” isn’t preggo? This is bananas.

They aren't married and she isn't pregnant. She has claimed both of these over the past few years.

They aren't married and she isn't pregnant. She has claimed both of these over the past few years.

According to mom, you mean

How do we know they didn’t marry this weekend? He’s been talking about getting married with her for a while.

If you join.... buckle up! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member