MS - Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, Ole Miss student, found dead, Harmontown, 20 July 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is commendable that the Clarion Ledger did not write only about the murder of the blonde white college girl. These other women had families that loved them too. And the boyfriend murder may be somewhat similar.

Of course. But none of the MS news outlets ignored the other murders. It is not the norm here, from media or the public, to ignore cases like any of these, regardless of race.

A former classmate at Forth Worth Country Day let loose on Dallas-Fort Worth TV:
Fort Worth Man Brandon Theesfeld Suspect In Murder Of Ole Miss Student Ally Kostial
Paraphrasing...
“He wasn’t the nicest person. We weren’t really that surprised. He always let you know he was better than you. His parents had more money & there wasn’t any trouble they couldn’t get him out of. He was just really entitled.”

I’m thinking he’s now learning what his parents can’t get him out of.

Paraphrasing...
“He wasn’t the nicest person. We weren’t really that surprised. He always let you know he was better than you. His parents had more money & there wasn’t any trouble they couldn’t get him out of. He was just really entitled.”

Yes, a victory for him now will be a life sentence rather than something worse, imo.

His parents might be able to help with that, given a good lawyer.

jmo

Ole Miss student charged in Ally Kostial's death was tracked to gas station, father says 'my son is innocent'

“A patrol officer noticed a pickup truck that matched the description of Theesfeld's parked at the gas station and Memphis police soon swarmed the area, taking the 22-year-old into custody.

When he was arrested, Theesfeld's clothes appeared to have blood on them and a weapon was discovered inside the vehicle, law enforcement officials told FOX13.”
There is just something great about the local Memphis police capturing him. This perp had no idea that LE work together, figure things out, and take it all seriously. I'm sure he was shocked that a local department far from the crime recognized him and caught him.

Wonder where he was heading?

jmo

Ole Miss student charged in Ally Kostial's death was tracked to gas station, father says 'my son is innocent'

“A patrol officer noticed a pickup truck that matched the description of Theesfeld's parked at the gas station and Memphis police soon swarmed the area, taking the 22-year-old into custody.

When he was arrested, Theesfeld's clothes appeared to have blood on them and a weapon was discovered inside the vehicle, law enforcement officials told FOX13.”
A little odd to still have on blood stained clothes and still be carrying a murder weapon 2 days later. Wonder where he'd been those 2 days.

There is just something great about the local Memphis police capturing him. This perp had no idea that LE work together, figure things out, and take it all seriously. I'm sure he was shocked that a local department far from the crime recognized him and caught him.

Wonder where he was heading?

jmo

Fleeing? Headed home to Ft. Worth? The route from Oxford to Ft. Worth takes you through Memphis.

Paraphrasing...

I’m sure his parents are going to try and use all the power they have to get this spoiled entitled brat out on bond. That’s the problem with BT they saved him too many times. After BT killed AK he probably thought no big deal Mom and Dad will get me out of this mess. Parents probably thought by saving him they were doing him a favor out of love but in the long run this is an example of what saving your child too many times can do possibility of escalating to murder. Tough love is what these parents should have used and their son would not be sitting in jail for murdering a beautiful soul. It sounds like Dads trying to save him once again. SMH

JMO

Yes, a victory for him now will be a life sentence rather than something worse, imo.

His parents might be able to help with that, given a good lawyer.

jmo
I was just reading about Mississippi murder laws. There are no degrees like 2nd it’s either first degree or manslaughter. If his attorney can convince a jury this was a “crime of passion” for instance if it wasn’t planned and something enraged him. His sentence could be only 2-20 years in prison and actually be out in less time then that.

You know his parents will get him the best defense money can buy. Defense will push for manslaughter I wouldn’t be surprised if DA agrees to plead this out with voluntary manslaughter if they can’t gather up enough evidence to prove it was premeditated.

I was just reading about Mississippi murder laws. There are no degrees like 2nd it’s either first degree or manslaughter. If his attorney can convince a jury this was a “crime of passion” for instance if it wasn’t planned and something enraged him. His sentence could be only 2-20 years in prison and actually be out in less time then that.

You know his parents will get him the best defense money can buy. Defense will push for manslaughter I wouldn’t be surprised if DA agrees to plead this out with voluntary manslaughter if they can’t gather up enough evidence to prove it was premeditated.
The hurdle for defense will be the number of shots, imo. At each pull of the trigger, he had the option to stop.

jmo

Photos of the two of them out together, supposedly in 2016:
Leonardo Fassbender on Twitter

Edited to add that the source of the photos is page 16 of her vsco, so appear to be from her freshman year at Ole Miss.
https://vsco.co/allykostial/images/16

I was a student at Ole Miss from 05-10 and was an active fraternity member. The attire in this picture indicates that it was taken either prior to or following a home football game. Fraternity pledges are required to wear blue sport coats and khakis by most campus fraternities. Sorority girls wear dresses like the one she was wearing. The sticker on BT’s lapel is a common sticker. Sororities give them out. Usually the young man will wear the sticker of the sorority of his date to that particular game. This picture indicates that AK was BT’s date to whatever game this was. Doesn’t mean she was. He could’ve gone with one of her pledge sisters and then took a picture with AK.
Has anyone heard anything about motive?

Oh no!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member