MS - Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, Ole Miss student, found dead, Harmontown, 20 July 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this also. My only hesitation is that if true he felt invincible since his parents always bailed him out of any trouble, wouldn’t he have been more inclined to have daddy deal with that problem than murder?

No.

Let's say, hypothetically, if a male wants a female who is pregnant with his child to get an abortion, and she refuses, how would a spoiled narcissist respond?

Besides, what if Daddy wasn't supposed to know spawn screwed up and didn't use a condom?

I don’t think he had a girlfriend as some have speculated. I also think she was going to summer school to try and graduate early. JMO
It’s not uncommon to do summer school at ole miss, you usually have to sign 12 month leases when you rent a place and it’s hard to find trustful subletters for the summer months. Summer is also the best time in oxford. It’s a fraction of the student population. But that’s just from my experience, I don’t actually know her purpose for attending summer school ❤️

I watched the video of her leaving the bar. She’s leaving Funkys, popular daiquiri bar in oxford. They also serve some awesome pizza. I distinctly remember there being a downward slope as you exit, I think that’s why she walks fast, almost clumsily at first.
I believe they are also doing road work in that area right now, so probably a very uneven area, navigated in strappy wedges.

It’s not uncommon to do summer school at ole miss, you usually have to sign 12 month leases when you rent a place and it’s hard to find trustful subletters for the summer months. Summer is also the best time in oxford. It’s a fraction of the student population. But that’s just from my experience, I don’t actually know her purpose for attending summer school ❤️
I went to summer school every year - that’s the only reason I say it - my senior year I could have finished that summer ahead of the fall semester. For me, the last class I needed wasn’t offered that summer and I had to come back.

According to the article, sources told WLBT that Kostial was shot multiple times, only in the torso and stomach area. Is it also being said she was shot in the back? :-(
No she wasn’t. That was my mistake mistyping as I translated info from the article to my post. Just torso and stomach is being reported. Sorry to add to the confusion!

I went to summer school every year - that’s the only reason I say it - my senior year I could have finished that summer ahead of the fall semester. For me, the last class I needed wasn’t offered that summer and I had to come back.
Ahh gotcha, they love to squeeze those last dollars out of you for the extra semester!

I can think of only one reason to fire eight bullets (all of a clip) into the stomach and abdomen of a young woman, who apparently could not move or turn away since the shots have been described as entering those frontal parts of her body.

Some not-so-bright people may believe they have destroyed evidence.

I worry about the attorneys....the Fareses.....because they have an uncanny ability to produce results for their clients. They are the first choice for most wealthy criminals in the MidSouth.
I figured Daddy would get the best to save that spoiled brat once again. At what point do these parents stop saving him? I mean after all money can buy more freedom look at OJ and that affluenza Ethan Couch I expect to see more of these cases.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/04/02/us/ethan-couch-affluenza-jail-release/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

I can think of only one reason to fire eight bullets (all of a clip) into the stomach and abdomen of a young woman, who apparently could not move or turn away since the shots have been described as entering those frontal parts of her body.

Some not-so-bright people may believe they have destroyed evidence.
My guess is he doesn’t even know where a uterus is..

I worry about the attorneys....the Fareses.....because they have an uncanny ability to produce results for their clients. They are the first choice for most wealthy criminals in the MidSouth.

Have they switched counsel already? I thought they had acquired an attorney who has an office right on the square in Oxford in Swayze Alford.

Dorm neighbor of Brandon Theesfeld, suspect in Ally Kostial case, says he is 'arrogant,' 'egotistical'

A neighbor who lived in the same dorm as Theesfeld for a year at Ole Miss said Theesfeld is arrogant and misogynistic.

"I'm not going to sugar coat it, he was pretty much a daddy's boy type, constantly had to reference his father's money, how his dad could get him out of anything, just that attitude all the time," said Rex Ravita. "Any type of vulgar comment he could say, any type of rude comment to anybody in our dorm, any of the women."

I think this also. My only hesitation is that if true he felt invincible since his parents always bailed him out of any trouble, wouldn’t he have been more inclined to have daddy deal with that problem than murder?
Are his previous troubles reported anywhere? I'd like to see the list. ty

Thanks for posting this. It looks like she’s walking funny. Could she be a little intoxicated?
I'm wondering if he sent her there to "meet" him in order to get her on camera as a place where she was last seen before later being reported missing - to make it look like someone from that bar abducted and killed her?

Then, he met her later and then left her dead by the lake.

Speculation only.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members