Match! OK - Muskogee Co, Fem Skeletal UP11509, 25-40,denim skirt, Jan'83 - Francine Frost

Carl, no pressure. Have you seen the UID in the Long Island Serial Killer forum? I wonder if family did report any of them missing and were never told to submit DNA. LE would have the public believe that DNA is collect for all missing persons. Not so.

I knew Francine's sister. She is a tiny woman in terms of waist size. If Francine were built like her sister, she could very easily have had a 20 inch waist. I have wondered about this ever since it happened. Sadly, this does sound like a good match.

Do you know how Francine’s daughter died?

I was at the Missing in North Texas event in Fort Worth yesterday, and was very excited to be able to meet Francine's daughter Vicki Frost-Curl, and her sons (Francine's grandsons) Cory and Chris Curl. I appear at the 1:25 mark of that newsclip, talking to Vicki and Cory. I have some video of their speeches and their video presentation that I will post here once I get it all uploaded to YouTube.

This is a doubly tragic story, in that Francine's other daughter (and Vicki's sister) Karen committed suicide a couple of years after Francine's disappearance. Her suicide was attributed to the depression caused by her mother's disappearance.
That’s so incredibly sad to hear. Just a very tragic story. So glad the family has some peace in finding her. Hope they also find justice.

Awesome result Carl - way to go! Congratulations on helping to bring her home after 35 years.
Rest Peacefully Francine Frost.

"The Frost family proposed a law named after Frost, Francine's Law. The proposed law would require LE agencies in the state of Oklahoma to enter all missing persons and unidentified remains within 30 days of their date of last contact and discovery."

I fully support the passage of Francine's law. I can not name the number of cases where identifications were not made sooner because missing people or unidentified remains were not updated to state or national databases. They should expand this into a federal law. If all missing person's cases were entererd into Namus they'd have a lot more identifications.

I fully support the passage of Francine's law. I can not name the number of cases where identifications were not made sooner because missing people or unidentified remains were not updated to state or national databases. They should expand this into a federal law. If all missing person's cases were entererd into Namus they'd have a lot more identifications.

BBM

I agree with you 100% and add that not only should all cases be added but they should be checked and double checked for accuracy and completeness! There are way too many cases in NamUs that have errors--some that are glaringly obvious erroneous--and many others that have too few details to even help with matching to UIDs. Here are some examples:

https://www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Ca ... 74/details
NamUs #MP38274
Mary Magdalene Smith, Female,
Black / African American
Date of Last Contact. March 4, 2017
Missing From Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Missing Age. 61 Years
Weight. 1 - 13 lbs - most likely an entry error.

Unique James
There are 2 errors on Unique's NamUs profile.
1. Her names are reversed. Her first name is listed as James and her last name shows Unique. It obviously should be Unique James.
2. Her height is shown as 8'4". Her reported height is 5'4".

Anthony's NamUs entry list his height as 12'6". He shouldn't be very hard to find if this is accurate. I'd guess it should be 5'6" height?
Anthony Archie - Height 12' 6" (150 Inches

Gloria Wheeler
On Gloria's NamUs profile her name includes a date. It may be her birthdate or there's a strategic reason it was typed as a middle name.
Missing Person / NamUs #MP12509
Gloria 08/02/1980 Wheeler
Female, Hispanic / Latino
Date of Last Contact. February 10, 2011
Missing From. San Antonio, Texas
Missing Age. 30 Years
First Name. Gloria
Middle Name 08/02/1980
Last Name. Wheeler

Francine Frost
Missing Person 02/17/1981

Francine left her home on the night of February 16, 1981 for an unknown reason. The next day at 11:30 pm her car was discovered with the keys in the driver's side door locked. The vehicle was found in a parking lot on 2100 S. Memorial Drive, foul play is suspected. In January 1983 partial remains were discovered were discovered in Muskogee County. Medical Examiner's office determined the remains were Francine Frost.

Anyone with information about this case is encouraged to contact the Tulsa Police Department Missing Person Unit.
TPD Unsolved Crimes

Francine’s Law is named after Francine Frost who went missing in 1981 at a Tulsa grocery store. Her remains were found two years later, however, it took more than 30 years before they were identified as Frosts.

Part of the legislation requires law enforcement agencies statewide to submit the missing persons case to NamUs within 30 days of receiving the report. The law states that “No law enforcement agency shall require a delay in the taking of a report of a missing person when reliable information has been provided to the law enforcement agency that the person is missing.”

The law also prohibits law enforcement agencies from establishing a “waiting period” policy before accepting and investigating a missing child report.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back