CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for finding this, I couldn't find any of the first threads.

yeah no worries, i saw your reply above, just in my opinion not sure why you'd describe a persons hair at a crime scene sounds rather odd when he is talking about injuries he saw or you know terrible things he saw JMO

This is JMO, but, I think that the odd, similar positioning of poor Dease and Fowler, is that imitating the heil Hitler pose, with their left arms tucked in and under and their right arm extended outward and upward.

JMO
Interesting that you say that because that's right actually. Not sure that that's maybe why they've been posed that way... but there certainly is some similarities. Interesting

I still wonder if they could have stowed away on a private boat or larger ship, does anyone know if any water sources are around large enough for large private boats or cargo type ships?

Lucas purchased the van in BC at the ranch where he worked, so it should have had BC plates when he bought it. The seller keeps the licence plates.

When it was found, it had Alberta plates even though Lucas had not worked or lived in Alberta. That itself is a problem regarding identification of the victims.
I read earlier in the week that the van just had Alberta plate and was not licensed nor registered. So that would mean the van would be illegally on the highway.
Trying to go back and find that information but there's so much information it's hard to find. But I'll see what I can do.
That could be one of the reasons why they had a hard time identifying the two because the vehicle was not registered to them.

This is JMO, but, I think that the odd, similar positioning of poor Dease and Fowler, is that imitating the heil Hitler pose, with their left arms tucked in and under and their right arm extended outward and upward.

JMO

As weird as this sounds, you may actually be onto something. Would be really interested in knowing if, by chance, Mr Dyck was found in a similar position.

Lucas purchased the van in BC at the ranch where he worked, so it should have had BC plates when he bought it. The seller keeps the licence plates.

When it was found, it had Alberta plates even though Lucas had not worked or lived in Alberta. That itself is a problem regarding identification of the victims.

But the original seller was deceased when it went to auction. It may have been registered in Alberta by the buyer, or it was just used on ranch property and left uninsured.

I read earlier in the week that the van just had Alberta plate and was not licensed nor registered. So that would mean the van would be illegally on the highway.
Trying to go back and find that information but there's so much information it's hard to find. But I'll see what I can do.
That could be one of the reasons why they had a hard time identifying the two because the vehicle was not registered to them.

That would mean that it was a stolen plate and they were driving without insurance - which is an extremely stupid thing to do. That doesn't sound like something the son of a police officer would do.

It is possible that Lucas wanted to avoid the higher insurance rates in BC so he drove to Alberta to register and insure the vehicle. Again, the problem is that he lived in BC, did not have an Alberta address, and should have used the ranch address as his current address.

There's no doubt that something borderline illegal was done regarding insurance and registration of the van.

Just catching up....wow, I have never seen this video before. This is quite different from the one I watched him in. So, it seems Lucas was shot in the stomach and Chynna in the face area/jaw??

glad i am not the only one who got that from the video but i don't think we'll get a consensus on what he is talking about everyone see's something different

They apparently loved playing this "Rust" game on Steam. Rust on Steam "The only aim in Rust is to survive. To do this you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold. Build a fire. Build a shelter. Kill animals for meat. Protect yourself from other players, and kill them for meat. Create alliances with other players and form a town. Do whatever it takes to survive." Its like they are trying to make the video game come to life.
They apparently loved playing this "Rust" game on Steam. Rust on Steam "The only aim in Rust is to survive. To do this you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold. Build a fire. Build a shelter. Kill animals for meat. Protect yourself from other players, and kill them for meat. Create alliances with other players and form a town. Do whatever it takes to survive." Its like they are trying to make the video game come to life.

when they were thought to be victims, I asked myself who would choose to attack two young 6'4" men? Since they have been labeled as perpetrators, all I can think of is "Escape from Danemora." Wasn't that made into a movie? Did they possibly see it? The rural countryside with now-edgy townsfolk. The reckless running and stealing. The only crazy thing is that they were not in a prison when they started, but will be after this. Who wakes up and says "I wanna be a fugitive?" If they follow that script, they will be insect bitten, scratched, and eating tinned whatever and vodka in some one's hunting cabin. (me ranting, IMO) Has anyone determined if they stole their guns and ammo from some other victim(s)?

the blood bubbles around mouth sound like a head injury to me. maybe a bullet lodged?
May be possible, but trauma to the lungs or abdominal area can cause blood bubbles around the mouth if you're still breathing and alive. In head injuries, you'll see bleeding from the ears and nose area usually.

I still wonder if they could have stowed away on a private boat or larger ship, does anyone know if any water sources are around large enough for large private boats or cargo type ships?

If you look at a map, you’ll see that Gillam is in the vicinity of Hudson Bay, which is kinda big and is part of the Arctic Ocean.

There is a port at Churchill, but there is no way that these guys are going to hop a boat there.

Let me put it this way. Churchill is not San Diego :)

You could be right about this, I wonder if the other victim was posed?
I find the lack of info on the second victim a bit strange, cause of death isn’t relevant to 2 killers on the run?... I feel like it is. If even to put people a bit more at ease. A third gunshot victim wouldn’t warrant the holdback, I’d think? But what is the purpose of not saying??
I’d hate to be legit stranded on the side of a Canadian highway right now, it’s going to be a long wait and as a Canadian that’s sad to me :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members