CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
“The pair of Canadian teens wanted for the murder of a young tourist couple appeared to be obsessed with Adolf Hitler — and one of them even posed for photos wearing Nazi gear, according to a new report.

The user provided the Globe photos sent by an account believed to belong to Schmegelsky. In one photo, the teen wore a swastika armband, and another showed him in a gas mask.”

“The pair of Canadian teens wanted for the murder of a young tourist couple appeared to be obsessed with Adolf Hitler — and one of them even posed for photos wearing Nazi gear, according to a new report.

The images of the bodies are distressing to see even though they're blurred.

Gray Hughes put this animation on his latest video. The only difference between the position of the two bodies was that LF was angled exactly parallel to the edge of gravel next to the road whereas CD was angled a little more to the right. They both faced west, had their left arm underneath them and had the right arm outstretched. It’s inconceivable to me that they both fell into identical positions.

Hitler.JPG Lucas.JPG

Hitler Salute Stock Photos & Hitler Salute Stock Images - Alamy

Nothing about the tactical group flying out though :( which is what I was interesting in. Where are they going and why?

if its an exclusive source wait till the Embargo lifts which should be midnight and its a good possibility that the news.com.au will be updated with that info
happens all the time in aus media its really annoying if one places get a scoop it gets embargo'd till midnight to keep their ad revenue up

I was just logging in because I heard of the way the bodies were found and was thinking “hitler pose”. Someone posted about a couple posts ahead. Wonder how the man with the beard was found if he was in the same pose?

if its an exclusive source wait till the Embargo lifts which should be midnight and its a good possibility that the news.com.au will be updated with that info
happens all the time in aus media its really annoying if one places get a scoop it gets embargo'd till midnight to keep their ad revenue up
When is midnight there? I would really like to know more about whether a lot of RCs left the area.

I too wonder if this pair hopped a freight train and have doubled back to the West ?......moo

I believe they already had another car before they torched the RAV4.

After they disposed of poor Mr Dyck, they had his car, his phone and his credit cards/cash - before anyone knew he was gone. They managed to keep up with the investigation on his phone without being tracked. After a few days I think they realised that he would soon be ID'd and that's when they torched the RAV, stopped using his phone and cards.

I think they are technically knowledgeable enough to know that these things take a few days, then on their way to Gillam they've acquired another vehicle that comes along with a phone and new credit cards/cash. I think they might find another body somewhere. Their biggest problem is being recognised, I dread to think what they will do to cover that and I hope they don't have a hostage that isn't being missed at the moment.

All MOO

I'm in Australia, and it doesn't always happen since the DT has closed ranks the last couple of years. Sometimes the DM & News.com will pick it up but not always.

I was just logging in because I heard of the way the bodies were found and was thinking “hitler pose”. Someone posted about a couple posts ahead. Wonder how the man with the beard was found if he was in the same pose?
And considering the RCMP didn’t specify how the murders were connected this very well could be the reason.

I'm in Australia, and it doesn't always happen since the DT has closed ranks the last couple of years.

yeah iv seen it as well, the lockdowns are getting worse and worse but since this is not a regional case like the melbourne wife who went missing and was found in maecdon dead under logs or the Queensland case about the husband who killed his wife ( i think you know who i am referencing ) this has such national appeal right now i am hoping that the info will get released

yeah iv seen it as well, the lockdowns are getting worse and worse but since this is not a regional case like the melbourne wife who went missing and was found in maecdon dead under logs or the Queensland case about the husband who killed his wife ( i think you know who i am referencing ) this has such national appeal right now i am hoping that the info will get released
It has international appeal and horror especially for Canadians, Australians and Americans.

Yes, Karen Ristevski and Alison Bayden Clay.

I don't think the DT really care if the story has national appeal, but I would hope they release it.

That had me going there until I saw the added text:
“This incident is not believed to be connected to the current RCMP investigation into the two homicide suspects from British Columbia.

I don’t think they’ve killed themselves and I still think that they’re hiding out locally. That’s a big area that they’re in with a lot of ground to get lost in. As I said way back, I’m sure that this was planned a while ago what with them playing bug-out and soldier games etc.
But I’m really surprised that they have managed to evade capture for so long. Incredible when you think about it.

i think tomorrow that gives them enough days to run out of food and water and start to have to look for options

There's a limit as to how much they're prepared to carry on rough uneven, boggy terrain. Quite apart from food, they need fresh water, and swampy water will make them sick. Even mild dehydration can cause fatigue, sleepiness, headache and constipation.

then why include it! silly journalists, its 9:30pm here we normally get a press conference between 3am and 7am each day.. hopefully its a bigger one than today's one

There's a limitas to how much they're prepared to carry on rough uneven, boggy terrain.Quite apart from food, they need fresh water, and swampy water will make them sick. Even mild dehydration can cause fatigue, sleepiness, headache and constipation.

100% agree. its why i said about 4 days ish is the limit to what they could carry to keep themselves going, i'd say they are getting to those limits now

That had me going there until I saw the added text:
“This incident is not believed to be connected to the current RCMP investigation into the two homicide suspects from British Columbia.

I don’t think they’ve killed themselves and I still think that they’re hiding out locally. That’s a big area that they’re in with a lot of ground to get lost in. As I said way back, I’m sure that this was planned a while ago what with them playing bug-out and soldier games etc.
But I’m really surprised that they have managed to evade capture for so long. Incredible when you think about it.
When I first read the Regina parking lot incident I thought no way. But, after pondering it a bit...the RCs didn’t think the van, Prof Dyck and the teen situations were related either.

This is JMO, but, I think that the odd, similar positioning of poor Dease and Fowler, is that imitating the heil Hitler pose, with their left arms tucked in and under and their right arm extended outward and upward.

JMO

Interesting indeed; if the 3rd victim was also found in this position, regardless of any linkage to Hitler (I'm not convinced there is), it may have been a factor in establishing a connection between the two separate crime scenes as well. The odds of same pose being involved with three victims at two crime scenes hundreds of kms apart must be astronomical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici