CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
They must have some evidence of these guys being somewhere in the area, and then not being there anymore.

Since this person who may have assisted them has not come forward, this has to be coming from another witness, or perhaps cctv footage.

This ain’t as close to the end as I thought it was.

Yes, I understand that. I guess the point I've been trying to make--but not make well--is a lot of folks are acting like LF and CD were really obvious/easy targets, as was LD, and specifically targeted for that reason. I just don't think that is necessarily true.

I don't think BS and KM were putting that much thought into who they target. I think it is more crimes of opportunity--they see people on the side of the road on an isolated road with nobody else nearby--and they strike. It's just more an unfortunate accident that they come across a laidback, good-natured tourist couple and a kindly botany professor. They could just as easily happened upon a bunch of roughnecks.
But even for a crime of opportunity ...unless their main motive was just to kill them they could have easily created a "better opportunity" for money/food/vehicle/etc. If your car "breaks down" on some lonely deserted Canadian highway you'd have your pick of good Samaritans to rob, LF & CD had people stop on that exact highway to help them hours earlier.

This is where it just gets impossible to logic in what is the purpose for the first killing or reason that it was those 2?? They can't have been the first people they bumped into in seclusion, don't seem like the type to have pushed them into a murderous rage, don't appear to have items of high value.....

So if rcmp are not sure if they are even there near gilliam... can someone just tell me why the regina line of thinking is definitely wrong so I can put it out of my mind

LE says "not believed connected", another poster said that was "debunked" but havnt heard any reasoning as to why.

AU media reporting one of the teens mother lives in regina, though Ive been cautioned foreign media being especially speculative and sensationalist so I'm not sure if that's even true.

As someone said above... what's the point in doing this, if you can't brag?

I'm surprised some kind of an update hasn't popped up on 4chan. Seems almost certain these guys would frequent one of the boards there.

The driver has a criminal record or is wanted on some kind of charge, such as drug trafficking.

The driver is worried about being seen as an accessory after the fact.

A combination of the above.
also the time and headaches of being a witness
to the perps' actions and conversations.

Some people just don't want to get involved.

As someone said above... what's the point in doing this, if you can't brag?

I'm surprised some kind of an update hasn't popped up on 4chan. Seems almost certain these guys would frequent one of the boards there.

IMHO either because
-this wasnt planned, or is not going according to plan, and its spiraled totally out of control and they are feeling desperate and scared, and their largest motivation is escape
-they are still figuring out how to execute some larger plan, in which case they could be planning to release some kind of manifesto, leave one behind, or even some sort of live broadcast which has been used before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer