Found Deceased MO - Nicholas Diemel, 35, & Justin, 24, brothers missing, Clinton County, 21 July 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just a little over two hours in between the car arriving and leaving the farm, It’s possible that he dropped off the car before he hid the brothers or any evidence.
What would make this a death penalty case instead of life without parole? Murder during the commission of a felony?

Last edited:
The probable cause statement says GPS route information pulled from the truck's black box shows the vehicle left the brothers' hotel at 8:55 am. It arrived at Nelson's property, where he conducts his farm operations, at 9:26 am. The vehicle left the farm property at 11:44 am and arrived at the park-and-ride lot at 12:45 pm.

Search for missing Shawano Co. brothers continues with Friday update coming
Thinking back, they spoke to someone they work with at about 11. So the window is short.

I was just about to say the same thing - how did he get home? He would have had to had an accomplice unless he could call for a taxi or ride share service (doubtful given the area but you never know).

I suppose someone could have picked him up without being an accomplice.

“It has changed from a missing person’s case into a death investigation,” Caldwell County Sheriff Jerry Galloway said.

An employee for the brothers told me he spoke with them on the phone at 11 and everything seemed fine.”

Braymer man charged in connection to missing brothers from Wisconsin

What a disgusting, loathsome young fool.

Last edited:
Does anyone have farming experience? It's my understanding that a burn pit on a farm is actually fairly commonplace for that setting. Is there any veracity to that?
Both my grandparents had farms. There were burn piles on both. The brush and tree limbs that came from clearing out fence lines were burned there. Big stuff became firewood, but the small stuff was burn pile. And maybe a wiener roast if the weather was cool.

Missouri Sheriff: Missing Wisconsin brothers case now death investigation

SABBM:
HOLT, Mo. (CBS 58) -- Clinton County Sheriff Larry Fish announced in a news conference Friday that a case involving two missing Wisconsin brothers has been changed from a missing persons case to a death investigation.

"At this time we're still actively working, it's very methodical, very detailed searching," Sheriff Fish said. "It has changed from a missing persons case over to a death investigation."

Sheriff Fish also stated that a suspect is in custody.
__

Very sad news.

For LE to go ahead and announce this means ND and JD are in fact gone, and will not be coming back to their families.

JN may give up the location of their bodies in exchange for the death penalty being taken off the table.

Hopefully, LE can locate them without needing his help.
That way, they can go ahead and charge him with capital crimes.
He doesn't deserve any deals.

JMO.

In the Life After Leavenworth YT video he makes it sound like he committed fraud out of necessity, since the business was losing money, he went into debt and the cattle would be starving if he didn't sell some of them.

Any good business would know they didn’t have the funds to operate long before they were in a dire situation. He knew he didn’t have the funds to sustain his cattle operation. He knew what he was doing when he committed fraud. He was just hoping he wouldn’t get caught or punished. I’m glad he was charged in federal court and spent time for his crimes.
jmo

Hey Everyone! Long time lurker here, so I'm not sure if I am linking this correctly.
Braymer man charged in connection to missing brothers from Wisconsin
Emily Holwick KMBC on Twitter

Clinton County Sheriff says the search for missing Wisconsin brothers is now a “death investigation.” They are still actively searching and did not say what evidence lead them to that determination.
@kmbc

saying a prayer for the brothers and their families.

Missouri Sheriff: Missing Wisconsin brothers case now death investigation

SABBM:
HOLT, Mo. (CBS 58) -- Clinton County Sheriff Larry Fish announced in a news conference Friday that a case involving two missing Wisconsin brothers has been changed from a missing persons case to a death investigation.

"At this time we're still actively working, it's very methodical, very detailed searching," Sheriff Fish said. "It has changed from a missing persons case over to a death investigation."

Sheriff Fish also stated that a suspect is in custody.
__

Very sad news.

He may give up the location of their bodies in exchange for the death penalty being taken off the table.

Hopefully, LE can locate them without needing his help and charge him with capital crimes.

JMO.

:( Prayers to the Diemel family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members