CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone, days ago maybe, speculated LE was looking for stolen cars but maybe they just got on bicycles. Maybe was a joke idk.

I was going to mention this earlier but didnt seem relevant. Hasnt really changed but everyone speculating about mind state and relationship between the 2 etc thought might be interesting

In interview with BS father where he says he doesnt drive, wasnt nurtured etc, he also mentions BS doesnt know how to ride a bike

If they went into the woods and killed themselves then they will never be found. Heat sensors wouldn’t work And wild animals would have them gone. Starting to think they either killed themselves or they are holding a family hostage or killed them and squatting in their home.

How would you get there without being seen? Would you take any supplies or gear? Do you think that any of the local residents might notice?

See SilentSentry’s post #369 and my post #375.

If they can get to Lake of the Woods (at the Manitoba/Ontario border) it is a great spot to hide and maybe cross the US border. You need a canoe, a tent and a fishing rod. The lake is vast, people are friendly. People will wave from passing boats, but won’t recognise you, especially with life jackets and a cap on. You won’t attract much notice if you’re reasonably careful. Also, lots of empty cabins, especially after Labour Day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only that, but it’s possible that Kam was the one looking for a specific item.

Just because one person has an idea to go to a particular place, or takes the lead, doesn’t mean they are the one running the show.

That video is both short in duration, and lacking in context.

BBM exactly MassGuy! I think the fact that there are contradictions in how people are viewing the video shows that what we see is often led by our own views, experiences and judgements.

If they went into the woods and killed themselves then they will never be found. Heat sensors wouldn’t work And wild animals would have them gone. Starting to think they either killed themselves or they are holding a family hostage or killed them and squatting in their home.
I thought they had them cornered a bit in Gillam but I am starting to think they might have gotten out of there before RCMP flocked there. I hope it ends soon but lack of sightings in the last 4 days isn't positive.

I think Kams family is being quiet because they don't want more hounding from the media and the public than they're already getting. They probably want answers just as much as everyone else, and maybe have been told by LE not to disclose any possible guns they own, if Kam or anyone in his family has a gun license, the owner of the initial burned out truck and camper... It will just bring more unwanted attention to them to talk about any of that anyways.

I think BS is the leader, regardless of the fact that Kam is walking in front of him in that short store video (which is weak evidence).

His (concerning) history gives me that impression, as does the fact that he’s wearing camo.

Like this is his fantasy.
Firstly we dont even know if there is a leader follower dynamic between them and personalyl I kinda doubt it
Secondly since we know next to nothing about KM, anything we know about BS cant be put in its proper context to tell us anything about their relationship.

Theres no basis for comparison. KM could be way more violent and disturbed than BS, or he could be more into pokemon than camoflague and 'along for the ride' so to speak. Really no way to tell.

I wonder why LE keeps saying "inadvertently" with respect to someone helping them out of Gillam. If indeed this happened, it could have been planned.

Because if a person had helped them, purposely or unknowingly, and they think the police think it was all a midunderstanding or an accident and they won't be in trouble for it, then they might be more likely to come forward and talk

Heat sensors work on decomposing bodies

How would you get there without being seen? Would you take any supplies or gear? Do you think that any of the local residents might notice?
Lake of the woods has hundred of hiking trails, atv trails, private roads, etc.

They could hike in off of the trans canada or like 2 other highways that border it.

The hard part would be making sure nobody finds the car they abandon there.

You definitely need to take a few supplies. A tarp, or a tent, fish hooks and line maybe, water filtration system or pot to boil, knife/saw/hatchet, first aid kit with a needle, gauze, and antibiotics. Matches, shoe laces, rope or 550 cord.

Maybe some high calorie food to get you off to a good start until you get deeper in. But there is lots of flora and fauna to survive off of right now.

Dr. Leonard Dyck was retired, but continued to lecture and research.
In memoriam of Len Dyck | botany.ubc.ca

Welcome Esprite, with your first post.:):)
Dr Dyck was in the wrong place certainly, and these 2 criminals took advantage, ending the life of a beautiful, intelligent man.
I wonder how the lives of these 2 suspects compare.
MOO.

I wonder why LE keeps saying "inadvertently" with respect to someone helping them out of Gillam. If indeed this happened, it could have been planned.
I think for two reasons:
1. The assistance really was inadvertent - the person providing help didn't realize who the two were.
and
2. To make it easy for that person to come forward. It's like saying, "We need your info. We're not going to come down on you."

I hope this works and the person who helped comes forward.

jmo

Finally someone said it lol.

I agree, lots of focus on who is the leader and such, when there doesn't necessarily need to be one at all
Right, totally agree. And they have been best friends since they were quite young--I believe Bryer's dad mentioned they were basically inseparable since elementary school. So I don't think it's a case of a dominant personality intentionally targeting a "follower" to go on this mission. But who knows...I can't come up with any explanation as to what is going on and why. Sad and terrifying really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member