JR lies right off the bat...

JMO8778

..at the beach!
Reaction score
..and he can hardly get it out.Wonder why.
I have never once seen or read where Thomas slanders JR's relationship w/ JonBenet.I wish the whole interview was on here.I don't know what else was said.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0JF8BzrAtt4

I was thinking the same thing..lol,GMTA :)

..and he can hardly get it out.Wonder why.
I have never once seen or read where Thomas slanders JR's relationship w/ JonBenet.I wish the whole interview was on here.I don't know what else was said.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0JF8BzrAtt4

I THINK what JR is referring to is Steve Thomas inferring that JR sexually abused JBR. I believe ST asked him about the shirt fibers in her panties, and the coroner's evidence of prior abuse. Somewhere in an interview on acandyrose is JR evading answering questions by accusing the inrerviewer of disgracing his relationship with JBR.
Anyone here remember it? I don't do cut & paste, but if someone here has it, please post it, thanks.

that's just it,I have never heard nor read ST accuse JR of abusing JB,in fact his book gives him a pass on all of that.
If all he was doing was asking,then I don't call that accusing,although I'm sure JR twisted it around that way.If he didn't do anything wrong then those should have been easy questions to answer,no evasiveness needed.

Someone here must know where JR's statement is where he says "you are disgracing my relationship with my daughter. You guys are so good at this.

I THINK what JR is referring to is Steve Thomas inferring that JR sexually abused JBR. I believe ST asked him about the shirt fibers in her panties, and the coroner's evidence of prior abuse. Somewhere in an interview on acandyrose is JR evading answering questions by accusing the inrerviewer of disgracing his relationship with JBR.
Anyone here remember it? I don't do cut & paste, but if someone here has it, please post it, thanks.

DeeDee249,

http://www.acandyrose.com/atl2000-interviews-john-ramsey.txt
18 MR. LEVIN: Thank you, Mr. Wood.
19 I appreciate the opportunity.
20 MR. WOOD: Thank you.
21 Q. (By Mr. Levin) Mr. Ramsey, it is
22 our belief based on forensic evidence that
23 there are hairs that are associated, that the
24 source is the collared black shirt that you
25 sent us that are found in your daughter's
1 underpants, and I wondered if you --
2 A. . I don't believe that.
3 I don't buy it. If you are trying to
4 disgrace my relationship with my daughter --

5 Q. Mr. Ramsey, I am not trying to
6 disgrace --
7 A. Well, I don't believe it. I
8 think you are. That's disgusting.
9 MR. WOOD: I think you --
10 MR. LEVIN: I am not.
11 MR. WOOD: Yes, you are.
12 MR. LEVIN: And the follow-up
13 question would be --
14 MR. WOOD: Posing the question in
15 light of what I said to you yesterday is
16 nothing more than an attempt to make a
17 record that unfairly, unjustly, and in a
18 disgusting fashion points what you might
19 consider to be some finger of blame at this
20 man regarding his daughter, and you ought to
21 be ashamed of yourself for doing it, Bruce.
22 You knew we weren't going to
23 answer the question. Why don't you just
24 give us the report, and we'll put it out
25 there for someone to look at and tell us
1 what it says and see how fair and accurate
2 you have been.
3 I know why you said what you said
4 yesterday about Patsy and the fibers and John
5 and the fibers. And you know why you did
6 it, Bruce. Because you want this somehow to
7 get out and then people will read that and
8 be prejudiced even further against this
9 family.
10 I just don't know why you want to
11 do it, but I can't stop you.
12 MR. LEVIN: Mr. Wood, if you
13 would like to, I would challenge you to find
14 any article anywhere that I have been quoted
15 as giving an opinion or any statement to the
16 press concerning this case.
17 MR. WOOD: You don't have to be
18 quoted. You don't have to be quoted.
19 MR. LEVIN: Or any piece of
20 evidence that I have released.
21 MR. WOOD: You don't have to be
22 quoted. You do not have to be quoted.
23 MR. LEVIN: This is a murder
24 investigation, and I am trying to get an
25 explanation, which can be an innocent
1 explanation.
2 MR. WOOD: It could be, but you
3 pose your question as if it's not not.
4 That's what's unfair. Why don't you let us
5 see the report so we can know exactly what's
6 going on, exactly what other fibers were
7 found in that area so that you don't
8 unfairly cast an aspersion through innuendo
9 or suggestion toward this man and his
10 daughter.

Also dont forget Patsy's reply to being informed that the boulder pathologists had concrete forensic evidence that JonBenet had been sexually molested prior to her death.

"That's one of the things that's been bothering us about this case," Haney said.

"No damned kidding," Patsy said.

"What does it tell you"? Haney asked

"It doesn't tell me anything! I'm...I don't...I...my...I just am shocked, is all I can say. And I don't...I don't know what to think. I mean I'm...I just wanna see where it says that."

Steve Thomas requested search warrants to look for child *advertiser censored* in the Ramsey properties.

Detective Linda Arndt in a 2000 deposition stated that she considered John Ramsey as the the prime suspect and the likely molester of JonBenet?

imo the evidence just keeps piling up ...

thx UK,I didn't think that was ST he was replying to.

Also dont forget Patsy's reply to being informed that the boulder pathologists had concrete forensic evidence that JonBenet had been sexually molested prior to her death.

and there is also her reply about how JR couldn't have molested JB when she was having her cancer treatments,bc her mother was right there in the same bedroom and wouldn't have allowed it.that's a really strange answer..sounds like she was attempting to cover for proof of any abuse that was found.

Steve Thomas requested search warrants to look for child *advertiser censored* in the Ramsey properties.

and rightly so,given the condition her body was found it,I would think it would be standard procedure,so if that's what JR is talking about,I don't call that slandering his relationship with her.It's just police work.

Someone here must know where JR's statement is where he says "you are disgracing my relationship with my daughter. You guys are so good at this.

I wasn't disagreeing with you,I just didn't think it was ST who asked;it was Levin,I just couldn't think of his name.

DeeDee249,

http://www.acandyrose.com/atl2000-interviews-john-ramsey.txt

Detective Linda Arndt in a 2000 deposition stated that she considered John Ramsey as the the prime suspect and the likely molester of JonBenet?

Wow...thanks for posting this.

"It doesn't tell me anything! I'm...I don't...I...my...I just am shocked, is all I can say. And I don't...I don't know what to think. I mean I'm...I just wanna see where it says that."

Whoa Patsy, if you don't know anything, then why all the stuttering and stammering???

I actually don't think that I have ever read this portion of her interview before. Thanks again for posting this.....

But if detective Linda Arndt was so sure about John having been JonBenet's molester and killer, then why on earth did she later accept a bunch of flowers from the Ramseys, happily telling Steve Thomas that they were "from Patsy and John" ?? This does not mesh imo.

But if detective Linda Arndt was so sure about John having been JonBenet's molester and killer, then why on earth did she later accept a bunch of flowers from the Ramseys, happily telling Steve Thomas that they were "from Patsy and John" ?? This does not mesh imo.

rashomon,

Maybe she was sure all along, accepting flowers or gifts does not mean you have changed your mind or your opinion.

I guess she came to see Patsy as a victim, she understood the dynamics of familial incest, so who knows what her motive was. Did Patsy charm her, spin her a tale of woe and depression, maybe she will reveal her thinking if she ever publishes her memoirs?

Wow...thanks for posting this.

Whoa Patsy, if you don't know anything, then why all the stuttering and stammering???

I actually don't think that I have ever read this portion of her interview before. Thanks again for posting this.....

Exactly. IMO, this is not the reaction of a woman who had no idea whatsoever that her daughter was being molested. She doesn't seem at all shocked about hearing of evidence of prior abuse, she seems indignant and defensive.

I agree, UKGuy, LA was probably swept up by the famous Patsy Ramsey charisma...I look forward to the upcoming book.

rashomon,

Maybe she was sure all along, accepting flowers or gifts does not mean you have changed your mind or your opinion.

I guess she came to see Patsy as a victim, she understood the dynamics of familial incest, so who knows what her motive was. Did Patsy charm her, spin her a tale of woe and depression, maybe she will reveal her thinking if she ever publishes her memoirs?

Has anyone heard any more from Ms. Arndt about her book?

I wasn't disagreeing with you,I just didn't think it was ST who asked;it was Levin,I just couldn't think of his name.

I know, I didn't think you were. I just don't know how to cut & paste or post stuff from other sites and most of you know how to do that stuff.
I'm old. But I'm trying to learn LOL!

Exactly. IMO, this is not the reaction of a woman who had no idea whatsoever that her daughter was being molested. She doesn't seem at all shocked about hearing of evidence of prior abuse, she seems indignant and defensive.

Actually you are right. Her answer might be WHAT???????? __CK You!!!

PROVE IT, BY WHOM, WHEN, WHERE AND HOW. LETS SEE IT NOW. NO MORE QUESTIONS UNTIL YOU SHOW ME THE PROOF. NONE, NADA, SHOW IT TO ME NOW OR I AM GOING TO KILL YOU.

Something along those lines.

I think John is referring to the fact that Steve says to him that there are experts who believe there is prior sexual abuse.

exactly,but it's them,and not all of them do think it was going on,ST himself gives JR a pass on it, in his book,so for JR to say that is just another one of his own slanderous statements.Just another tactic JR uses to make he and Patsy appear to be victims of LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back