CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, i feel that entire store event was their planned strategy-
they knew that footage would be the one le and public would see-
that is why they wore clothes that were noticeable and their appearance was not altered.
let the public think of them like the characters in the stores video​

How would they know that footage would be shown? They'd been in other places with cameras, how would they know which if any footage would surface?

I got the impression this occurred near the man’s home and during daylight. They may have considered it too risky given other murders occurred in secluded locations and likely at night.
I have a hard time with this - I know it was RC verified. How could they get stuck in Cold Lake on a dirt road when there are good highways to take them to Bonnyville and the SK border and very clear highway signs. And, at that time, were they a suspect? Anyway, no one would expected them to be in CL so no need to hide. Also, it was reported way after the fact I believe and by that time details were were out about them. Not refuting they were in CL just the details around the sighting. Anything is possible, they could be directionally challenged like I am sometimes...even though I have travelled across Canada countless times.
The above is just my opinion!

Is there a posted Timeline amongst the threads? Or in any Article?

Tia
"The two teens were initially described as missing people but were later named as suspects. Here is a timeline of the case:

this is what i was thinking, they are only a couple of years past age of consent, their parents would have a fair idea of what they take and who they see, not sure the next steps to that but it wouldn't be hard to find out

can someone confirm or deny a judge can release medical records in a violent crime case with a warrant? i thought this was the case but i could be wrong, it would be sealed court records though so it would never be public

There has to be justification, and probable cause, to obtain a warrant. On what basis would the crown need the medical records of the suspects?

If they are arrested and charged, and if they plead not guilty because of some mental defect, there will be a psychiatric assessment and relevant medical records will be released to the court as part of the defence argument.

I have a hard time with this - I know it was RC verified. How could they get stuck in Cold Lake on a dirt road when there are good highways to take them to Bonnyville and the SK border and very clear highway signs. And, at that time, were they a suspect? Anyway, no one would expected them to be in CL so no need to hide. Also, it was reported way after the fact I believe and by that time details were were out about them. Not refuting they were in CL just the details around the sighting. Anything is possible, they could be directionally challenged like I am sometimes...even though I have travelled across Canada countless times.
The above is just my opinion!
Maybe they were trying to get off into the bush in Saskatchewan, but because they were 'rescued' they had to head into Manitoba. I don't think a cross country road trip was part of their plan.

Ok so, potentially new tidbits from what is generally considered "mainstream media" citing a "source close to the investigation"

But, while source is well established mainstream media, they are highly politicized and notoriously sensationalist, hyper-partisan, and their reliability is questionable. Im sure most of you know who I mean.

Should I even bother to post?

I don't think they were ever sincere about "work". What are they going to do in the Yukon? Live in a roughabout camp and cut trees? They'd be so far from the things they love - their computer games and their dark web. They'd be called out in a day by the other guys who need to work. The five weeks at Walmart were only to set up an excuse, and likely pilfer stuff from Walmart for their upcoming Big Trip, and to get gramma or someone to lend them the pickup and camper to get going.

We've calculated they both probably took home ~$875Canadian for there Walmart stint, so it's not like they could buy anything with that. They probably used that all up on burner phones, a weapon and ammo, maybe some fake ID's.

And it's not as if they're going to walk into the Winnipeg RCMP office and declare they've seen the error of their ways.

They knew when they started that there was going to be no going back. And there is no going back now.
I agree with you 100% The truck they took up north fuel costs alone one way would be close to $700. They may have gotten cash from the Liard killings, and the Dease Lake killing, but even driving the Rav4 across Canada would have cost. I doubt Bryer had much money, if there was any it was from Kam. Having worked in Whitehorse, Yukon for 2 years, if I recall the only jobs they could possible get would be on road construction crews, but they'd have to have some experience. Young people their age from Southern BC will tend to go up to Fort McMurray, Alberta to the oil fields for the 'bigger bucks'. By the timeline there was no way they had time to go up to Whitehorse from July 12 and make their way to kill the couple near Liard. I feel it was always planned probably from the time they both walked into the military surplus store and bought the knife.

Maybe they were trying to get off into the bush in Saskatchewan, but because they were 'rescued' they had to head into Manitoba. I don't think a cross country road trip was part of their plan.
Cold Lake is in Alberta :). And then shortly after they were cited in a store in SK. So I don’t know.

Ok so, potentially new tidbits from what is generally considered "mainstream media" citing a "source close to the investigation"

But, while source is well established mainstream media, they are highly politicized and notoriously sensationalist, hyper-partisan, and their reliability is questionable. Im sure most of you know who I mean.

Yes

There has to be justification, and probable cause, to obtain a warrant. On what basis would the crown need the medical records of the suspects?

If they are arrested and charged, and if they plead not guilty because of some mental defect, there will be a psychiatric assessment and relevant medical records will be released to the court as part of the defence argument.

The RCMP might want medical records, especially relating to prescribed drugs, to help assess mental state. Personally, I think that the families are co-operating with the police on psychological state and medication anyway, and that the RCMP may not need records to get whatever information they want.

The B.C. College of Physicians and Surgeons has published a document on this and how they want doctors to handle warrants: https://www.cpsbc.ca/files/pdf/PSG-Disclosure-of-Patient-Information.pdf

I have been following this thread since the start (and lurking WS for a few years with no account). I feel I finally want to chime in.

I live on Vancouver Island, so know the area quite well. If these guys are "survivalists" to some degree, like others have said: the west coast is a lot more forgiving than the Northern parts of Manitoba. I also grew up in Saskatchewan and had a cabin in the north and the elements out there arent for a couple kids/young adults ill prepared to go bushwhack.

How far do their skills go? Can they fish? Clean a fish? Even start a fire without a lighter (let alone if every thing around you is wet)

I have been wondering just what the hell they are doing while LE is on a giant circus man hunt trying to find these two millenials with no real life skills apparently playing crocodile dundee in the bushes.

All of this is JMO

1.) Theyve been riding on stupid luck, found a couple remote cabins for food and supplies, maybe even possibly killing someone out on a hunting trip who was staying in one of these cabins. I have uncles who would go up to the northern cabin for months with no contact to family to hunt and fish. It's not out of the question that someone would not be missed for awhile as they are not expected back anytime soon.

2.) Adrenalin has worn off, and they are scared shitless hiding somewhere with no real clue what to do. Maybe they had plans to escape south, but those have been thwarted by the media attention this case has been getting, now they are stuck, and do not know what to do.

3.) Do these 2 have the balls to kill themselves? I doubt it. Maybe each other if tensions get high enough. But I would think they could want to revel in the chaos theyve caused.

4.) Its not crazy that they brought their computer, gamers are crazy about their rigs, I worked at a ski hill and my friend brought his entire gaming laptop set up even with the *advertiser censored* wifi. That begs the question of whether they initially did try to get jobs, and once the murdering began knew it would be dead weight, popped out the hard drive and burnt the rest. (Also could be a you to BS father, who purchased this for him).

5.) They indeed did burn the RAV4 as a ruse and are somewhere else, who knows where. For them to continue from that point they indeed either had another vehicle, or had help in some sense, unwittingly, hostage, or a associate who is equally as deranged and wants in on the glory (unsure of this since the murders have stopped, to our knowledge.) They worked at Walmart, I dont have a hard time believing they could have purchased a burner phone under the radar then to contact someone. Especially because usually when you start at walmart, you have to work the till for first few weeks.

6.) Are we giving these twerps too much credit? I have no idea how theyve evaded LE for this long, it seems nuts to me! I do not think they are criminal masterminds in the slightest, perhaps clever or devious. IF this was all planned out and premeditated, they could even have had hair dye and other means of changing their appearance in their bags, did the security footage bit to give us all a good look and changed it up.

7.) I do think they are both just deluded as another, perhaps Kam is a bit more calculated since anyone who has spoken of knowing him perceives him as kind etc. Sociopaths can be deceivingly charming, which also probably helps them in getting assistance from good people who have not heard about this tale or do not recognize them.

8.) Is it possible BS was selling his meds to gain a bit more money for the trip?In the realm of drugs, you'd be surprised who is hopped up on things. Most parents have no idea what their kids are up to these days. Different times.

Again, all JMO and pulling my thoughts from all the threads and articles I've read.

My heart goes out to all the victims and their family trying to sift through the aftermath of their loss.

so fox news?

I’m not at all convinced they did steal anything from that store, although it does make sense that they would.

I think law enforcement would have mentioned this, as they almost certainly know the answer.

I think there is a lot more video there.

I think LE knows exactly what they were looking for and isn't reporting because they don't want to alert the duo how much they really know.

lol Fox News?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members