CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, I feel the surveillance footage was done to establish a false presence. They never had any intention on purchasing anything but knew that the footage would be used as their “wanted” image. Bryer appears to be side glancing the final camera as though he wants to look at it but was advised not to by Kam. I am also unsure as to why Bryer is mentioned first in all news postings, based on the video he quite literally follows Kam’s lead which gives you a clear indication of who the leader is.
Its has been mention by someone before, but i think Bryer (leader) would be behind for two reasons.. keep an eye on Kam and if law enforcement were to find them Kam would be first to go down

Hello everyone, I've been lurking on this case for a while and decided to finally post.

I would like your thoughts on this.

Long ago, a poster called Mimi in London, wrote something about BS's favourite film/game....The plots of BS’ two favourite films per his fb (‘Fallout: Lanius’ and ‘I am Legend’) seem to contain themes and scenarios that inspire their fantasy. IMO

And I am thinking, more and more, that the murderous duo are trying to follow the banks of the Nelson River, whether by foot or canoe(I realize the treacherousness of the rapids), or both, and are hell-bent on getting to the 3 hydro dams for the ultimate battle.

Most oddly coincidental is this quote from the game/film, seeing as now the Bear Clan will be helping LE as ambassadors between small First Nations towns and themselves.
  • "And who are you to come before me... you bear the insignia of the Bear, yet you do not wear it as a soldier of the West wears it."
Lanius
Don't disagree about the water option although with the present and forecasted weather issues I'm not so sure its a viable option to stay on the water.

Posted this tourist article about paddling the Nelson yesterday and it seems doable with some knowledge and experience:
How to Paddle the Nelson River to Hudson Bay

Wow! Another day. Another thread. Still nothing. Even though they’re both idiots, they’re a classic case of don’t underestimate your enemy. Who could’ve known that a week in, with all the LE and military help, that they would still be on the loose with no real idea of their location?!
Mind blowing.

My tennis doubles partner used to say “I’d rather be lucky than good!”. I think that applies to these guys.

Don't disagree about the water option although with the present and forecasted weather issues I'm not so sure its a viable option to stay on the water.

Posted this tourist article about paddling the Nelson yesterday and it seems doable with some knowledge and experience:

No disrespect meant here, but there's no way they're on the Nelson, and if they tried, they're dead. The odds of them finding extreme whitewater capable canoes or kayaks just lying around are slim to none, plus, it takes years to learn how to navigate the whitewater there, and even experts have died there in the past.

Here's a video showing the realities of the Nelson if they tried to navigate it.

Its has been mention by someone before, but i think Bryer (leader) would be behind for two reasons.. keep an eye on Kam and if law enforcement were to find them Kam would be first to go down

I really don't think Bryer is the leader... I think they're mostly on the same level but (imo) Kam clearly looks like the more confident one, while Bryer appears to be blindly following him through the store .. not even looking at Kam at all, just following him obediently while fidgeting around with his hands and Kam appears to be looking for something. Possibly they were just trying to act nonchalant while Bryer concealed something they had shoplifted, as some people have speculated he was doing... Kam says something as they're leaving, possibly a "thank you" to the cashier, but doesn't look back. Bryer appears to be looking back right as they're leaving. (just saying, not that that's probably relevant lol)

Also, one of them being in front of the other wouldn't really matter in regards to LE finding them... they'd both be going down either way. They weren't officially suspects at the time though.

Last edited:

Thank you for the link.

Yeah, you have to be a pretty seasoned canoeist with experience in overcoming rapids. Are these two seasoned? Did they learn how to manoeuvre a canoe with ease? Maybe they can walk along the bank if they encounter water that is too turbulent. Somehow I don't think their survivalist skills are that awesome, how could they be, they were not born in the bush, so to speak. And Mother Nature is unforgiving and deadly a lot of the time even when your skills are awesome. But these two deranged individuals are very determined, so I'll count that as a strong force to keep them going, hopefully into the path of a pack of wolves or a polar bear....

No disrespect meant here, but there's no way they're on the Nelson, and if they tried, they're dead. The odds of them finding extreme whitewater capable canoes or kayaks just lying around are slim to none, plus, it takes years to learn how to navigate the whitewater there, and even experts have died there in the past.

Here's a video showing the realities of the Nelson if they tried to navigate it.

Stranger things have happened! We have had no sightings in 3/4 days. Why?

Sure could be hiding in/around Gillam but more likely long gone from Gillam, dead or on the move.

They had a brief window where they had a good sized jump on RCMP in/around Gillam and if they didn't get the train, hadn't lined up a vehicle or found a solid hiding spot then water or at least hiking along the water might have been one of the few options.

Reasonable to believe RCMP searched the train in both directions and covered the tracks up to Churchill and down to Winnipeg, no reported stolen vehicles per RCMP and RCMP is now working to seach door to door in Gillam.

We know air support has arrived and so larger areas can be covered using high tech most likely.

These 2 seem to be crafty and randomly strategic in their movements IMO.

For some reason it seems less likely that they would stay put and go into bunker mode in Gillam but we will see.

EAg0WtoU8AADX17

what i don't understand is why are these Vacant, we saw another a few days a go mentioned but i don't think we got an answer, are they only used in winter? or were they failed financial projects or left abandoned after the project completed?
seems like a lot of money to just leave vacant and also possibly dangerous for locals

Last edited:
Speaking of bears. Ha ha.

Per RCMP Facebook post:

“A polar bear was spotted during the search for the suspects earlier today – about 200km north of Gillam. Just some of the wildlife that can be found in northern Manitoba.”

(There’s a lovely picture of it but I can’t figure out how to share it...)
Did the bear look satiated? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member