Butts Charged With Stealing Toilet Paper

PlasmaFiend024

Reaction score
MARSHALLTOWN, Iowa (AP) - Police blame a woman named Butts for stealing toilet paper from a central Iowa courthouse, and while they're chuckling, the theft charge could put her in prison.
"She's facing potentially three years of incarceration for three rolls of toilet paper," Chief Lon Walker said, stifling a laugh as he talked to KCCI-TV about Suzanne Marie Butts. "See, I can't say it with a straight face." Workers had noticed the rolls disappearing from the Marshall County Courthouse much faster than usual,
more at link.... http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070611/D8PMPJ7G0.html

<snip from link above>
"....The fifth-degree theft charge, a misdemeanor, normally carries a sentence of less than a year in jail. But Butts could face more time if convicted under the state's habitual offender law because she has prior theft convictions."

It seems this isn't her first offense... "butt"... LOL!

hehehe.. the topic of this thread is so funny

Wonder if she's a kleptomaniac? Toilet paper seems kind of odd to steal, she'd of been better off to just cram it into her purse off the roll at McDonalds or something if she really needed some at home.

I feel bad for laughing hehe

What really stinks about this story is that the lady may get 3 years in prison for this.
Yes, maybe she is a repeat offender, butt, couldn't they say, sentence her to cleaning a number of public restrooms rather than soil her record further?

J had the news on in the bedroom last night... I was like in the odd area of being almost asleep when this story was reported... needless to say, I ended up well awake, asking J if I had heard right. Between laughter, he confirmed it... yep... some Butts was caught stealing TP. LoL

What really stinks about this story is that the lady may get 3 years in prison for this.
Yes, maybe she is a repeat offender, butt, couldn't they say, sentence her to cleaning a number of public restrooms rather than soil her record further?

That would not work!!! They would have to have the TP on lockdown!!!!:) This could be a case for PITB!!! Pain in the Butt:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back