Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rcmp don’t play well with others theirs a lot of mistrust between rcmp and bear clan and reserve police. AMC sent bear clan to these communities to help protect them because rcmp dont . It sucks rcmp didn’t listen to people when they said that those 2 wouldn’t stick around gillam .the road blocks should of been by Thompson and the pas the #6&#8 highways wôuld. Of been good to the only highway out.

What makes you say that?

I'm not sure that I've seen criticism of the RCMP for not naming the victims sooner. Most of what I have seen is criticism of how long it took them to directly state people had been murdered on that road as a warning/head's up to other travelers. I would think the specific identity of the victims was of less concern for the safety of the general public than the general knowledge there had been a violent homicide.

If people are criticizing the RCMP for not releasing the names sooner, that strikes me as a misguided complaint. The complaint about them not confirming it was a homicide for a few days strikes me as a much more valid concern.

MOO

I have only seen media articles concerned about public safety, i.e., not letting the public know that there was a shooter on the Alaska Highway. No one was demanding that murder victims be identified to the public sooner. This is one of those straw man arguments. The problem was in holding back the fact that two people had been shot dead, and this in the peak of tourist season, in a place where police are hours away.

There is another problem with continuing to tell the public that the murder of LD was not related to the two shooting deaths, but this is not mentioned as much. Instead of saying it was not related, they could have said they didn't know yet, but be careful out there.

I think the handling of this will become a political football in parliament in the fall. It's a federal election year, and this is bound to happen. The RCMP fall under the federal public safety minister's responsibility.

I would like to mention, though I haven't seen it claimed here, some on social media are mentioning a Sudbury man helped these two suspects and now the rumour mill is in full swing.

The man comes from Sudbury originally but he is the man from the Cold Lake Alberta incident where he helped them get their vehicle unstuck.

The two suspects have not been seen, sighted, helped or anything otherwise in Sudbury Ontario.

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1578494531849/
here is another article on the guy who helped them
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/sudb...n-unknowingly-helps-murder-suspects-1.5229940

They are either dead or holed up somewhere with sufficient supplies that they don’t have to surface in public. Every day that passes makes it more likely that they are dead.

Agreed. I like your theory (and all the support you’ve given to it throughout these threads). The “they’re dead” theory is shared by many, of course, but the “holed up” theory is a really good one too.

If holed up (let’s say near York Landing, but place doesn’t matter), what happens next? Either locals find them (and hopefully do not confront them, but at this point I’d think most people headed into the woods for whatever reason would be armed). Still it would be pretty unpleasant to run into them unexpectedly squatting in one’s cabin.

Holed up elsewhere (not a cabin, but a lean to, or abandoned shack, or abandoned car) is a possibility too. Locals may or may not feel comfortable going out and checking the spots they know. I’d think they’d want to do it in groups, not as individuals.

Anyway, if they are holed up near York Landing and they did appear at the dump, then it makes sense that they’re looking for specific trash, maybe not food at this point. One witness said two tall white guys with dark hair (the first witness, I believe) so...they haven’t changed their appearance. I’m not sure they really can change their appearance enough to wander back into society anywhere near Gillam (anywhere along that stretch of road). They need to get to a reasonably sized city to blend in at all, and even then...they need new clothes and shaving equipment. They need to show up one at a time. I know I would be unlikely to recognize Kam without his facial hair and hair. Bryer is very recognizable unless he also changes his brows. But, even with those brows, if the hair were styled very differently (even just slicked back) and he wasn’t wearing camo, not sure most would recognize him outside the company of Kam.

If they did find a sympathizer/unaware person way out in the woods, in a cabin, I would be very surprised. If they were holding someone hostage, they’d take some new clothes...unless they’re way more stupid than any of us think

It also tells us they refused an opportunity to overpower the person helping them or, while he was distracted,take a nearly new truck, wallet and money inside.

Looked nervous but Felt confident enought to give real names?. Why? For later notoriety?

Eta. SP

The guy who towed them said his brother was watching this unfold. Maybe they doubted their ability to overpower both of them?

I would like to mention, though I haven't seen it claimed here, some on social media are mentioning a Sudbury man helped these two suspects and now the rumour mill is in full swing.

The man comes from Sudbury originally but he is the man from the Cold Lake Alberta incident where he helped them get their vehicle unstuck.

The two suspects have not been seen, sighted, helped or anything otherwise in Sudbury Ontario.

Life is so weird in a six-degrees-of-separation kind of way. Turns out this guy and I have a common Facebook friend he tags. So me -> FB friend -> the former Sudbury guy in Cold Lake -> triple murder suspects. I’m available to the RCMP for any questions. LOL

Wow. As if UFO’s and humans are in the same category, empirically.

The Phoenix lights, while not a UFO, were still credible on the basis of reports.

Something jumped into our yard last night and made a big noise running across a tarp. Dogs went ballistic. Upon examination with flashlight and again this morning, we have no evidence that anything was there.

So you’re saying nothing jumped over the fence and onto the tarp? Both dogs reacting wildly (from a deep sleep) was just coincidence? Tarp made its own noise?

No...something or someone was at the dump. Three witnesses saw something. Mass hysteria? That requires some more investigation to determine, IMO.

When Laci Peterson disappeared, roughly 20 years ago, there were numerous tips and sightings of her up and down the West coast long after she was lying at the bottom of the ocean. The tips were not confirmed.

Does that mean that she was in those places and at the bottom of the ocean at the same time, or does it mean that the sightings were not credible?

No idea what they’ve been doing for the past year (previous job? bumming around? planning something?) but they didn’t go from school to Walmart.

“They’re kids on an adventure, they’re good boys, they’ve been friends since elementary school. They just did five weeks of working at Walmart. They just graduated and their first job, they said: ‘this isn’t cutting it. Lets go find the real money. Alberta is where the money is at’.”

Suspect’s dad believes Canadian teens in hiding from real killer

The guy who towed them said his brother was watching this unfold. Maybe they doubted their ability to overpower both of them?
I suspect that was a big part of it. My theory has been they only kill at night on deserted roads with no witnesses. It doesn't surprise me they wouldn't bother someone in broad daylight or someone in town/near residences or someone with witnesses.

My new feeling is one will not make it and one will. I don’t know why. I just have felt this way since yesterday. I don’t know who will be alive or dead but I think this will have one surrender or make easier to find. Jmo and all that jazz

So my take on things is, as B's father suggested, he is on a "suicide mission". I believe this will be (if it hasn't already) the end result for the 2 of them. They are millenials, hailing from a pulp mill town (where limited jobs like clerks at Walmart don't appeal to them). They for-see no real future for themselves and B, in particular, has expressed violent scenarios to acquaintances. Not sure if they really intended to go to Whitehorse (some references mention Alberta) to look for work. I rather think they wanted to travel somewhere less inhabited to carry out killings (for the fantasy, thrill, experience) of it and stall LE in the wake. All for the notoriety of it, knowing it would captivate an entire country (and others). They will not let themselves be captured. There is no way they would let themselves go to prison. This entire thing is just another "game", to leave everyone guessing. They want it that way so the puzzle will never be solved and people will speculate for quite some time. They got way more than 15 minutes of fame already!

I have only seen media articles concerned about public safety, i.e., not letting the public know that there was a shooter on the Alaska Highway. No one was demanding that murder victims be identified to the public sooner. This is one of those straw man arguments. The problem was in holding back the fact that two people had been shot dead, and this in the peak of tourist season, in a place where police are hours away.

There is another problem with continuing to tell the public that the murder of LD was not related to the two shooting deaths, but this is not mentioned as much. Instead of saying it was not related, they could have said they didn't know yet, but be careful out there.

I think the handling of this will become a political football in parliament in the fall. It's a federal election year, and this is bound to happen. The RCMP fall under the federal public safety minister's responsibility.

The very first RCMP statement says that the “Major Crimes Unit” is handling the case. That is crystal clear.

In this case, the B.C. Attorney-General is responsible for the RCMP investigation and performance, not the Federal Government. Indeed, it is B.C., not Federal, prosecutors who are overseeing the case and approving charges. In both BC and Manitoba, the RCMP in this case are acting under contract as the Provincial police force.

Not sure what to think at this point.

They could be holed up somewhere but sooner or later they will have to emerge.

I'm having a hard time still with the burning of the RAV 4 with seemingly no other vehicle to replace it. I guess I'm trying to figure out what they were thinking and I obviously can't think like them. Who can?

No more murders....hmmmm. So obviously that's good but what does that mean? They've run out of ammo? They lost the gun? Something happened to the gun? They got rid of the gun so as to distance themselves from the evidence?

I don't think they can kill without the gun. They haven't got it in them because in the end they are cowards.

So they're either holed up or long gone. They need a city to go unnoticed and it's extremely easy to "live" and get around without a vehicle if you are in a larger city. They need to change how they look. Shave the facial hair - cut their hair - lose the camo. They can be homeless and survive in a city.

I'm not buying the suicide thing yet but it's absolutely possible that they have perished in the bush through an accident, drowning, animal attack etc. If that's the case, they may never be found.

So we are left with:

1. Still in northern Manitoba holed up somewhere and will surface somewhere up there fairly soon.
2. Got out and are long gone but will be found at some point.
3. Dead due to conditions, accident etc.

I favour 1 and 2. That's where I'm at. I want to say they're long gone but I know if I do, they show up tomorrow near Gillam. :)

ALL MOO AND ALL THAT JAZZ.

That’s awful, if it’s started rumours. Sometimes I think FB participants read only the titles of media reports and then speculation takes off into outer orbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken