GUILTY MS - Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, Ole Miss student found dead, Harmontown, 20 Jul 2019 *ARREST* #2

I can understand why the so-called friend who was the source of the claims in the Daily Mail article does not want to be identified. Some friend to sell out Ally’s memory like that. The only folks that needed to hear this story are LE.
I'm not sure I believe their source to be a "friend" - I'm wondering if it wasn't pulled together from comments on social media sites / articles, etc. and then attributed to a friend ? I just have a hard time believed a friend would do this - IMO.

The Daily Mail is making the mistake of referring to her sorority sisters as her friends. That obviously is not the case for some.

I'm even skeptical of that. It would be easy to fake it and be anonymous. Those young ladies are taking a huge risk in most likely (my guess only) defying an edict not to speak to the media. Maybe I'll buy it later, but not right now.

This is just an unidentified friend's opinion. I think the point was she wanted the baby but continued to drink and/or do drugs, not that she was trying to abort the baby in that manner. Still feels like an attack on the victim, but it could be true or not.

That's exactly what the article says, though.

I'm feeling very sad for Ally. :(
Someone is putting forth an enormous amount of effort to protect him (this murderer).
There's nothing she did to deserve being brutally slaughtered.

Reminds me of another case (although not a murder) that happened at a southern christian college from years ago in Pensacola, FL.
The protection afforded to this male freshman student was unbelievably horrendous.

I was posting those for the people who seem to still be skeptical about a pregnancy. I agree about the claims of her trying to get rid of it by drinking - those are not substantiated anywhere. Also, the texts are from over a month before she was killed (her brother’s graduation was in May) so the article is also not accurate there.

My opinion is someone who is acquainted with her but not friends with her sent in the text messages and interviewed for the article to get a payday. MOO

I'm feeling very sad for Ally. :(
Someone is putting forth an enormous amount of effort to protect him (this murderer).
There's nothing she did to deserve being brutally slaughtered.

Reminds me of another case (although not a murder) that happened at a southern christian college from years ago in Pensacola, FL.
The protection afforded to this male freshman student was unbelievably horrendous.

Well, it isn't the university, the local LE or justice system. It's probably his father and the defense team.

I was posting those for the people who seem to still be skeptical about a pregnancy. I agree about the claims of her trying to get rid of it by drinking - those are not substantiated anywhere. Also, the texts are from over a month before she was killed (her brother’s graduation was in May) so the article is also not accurate there.

My opinion is someone who is acquainted with her but not friends with her sent in the text messages and interviewed for the article to get a payday. MOO

...Or to help the defense.

If the screenshots are authentic, they are text messages sent from her to him two months ago, so he did not just find out.

Exactly - someone who is not actually friends with her but wanted to get a payday from the DM. He/she didn’t even know enough to be aware of the details - Ally’s brother’s graduation was in May.

I saw those screenshots early on. They do not mention her trying to harm a pregnancy on her own by using drugs or alcohol.

JMO and all that jazz, but what about that part being just the beginning of trying to blame the victim? I have heard rumors since this happened, but that one is not one of them. Its a brand spanking new one.
Edited to add: New to me
I’ve also heard the pregnancy rumor since the beginning (saw the alleged texts from Ally) but without the implication of drugs and alcohol to end the pregnancy. I think someone saw her walking unevenly with her phone - on surveillance video - and drew the conclusion that she was intoxicated. So I also agree with you and others who’ve said we should take the DM with a grain of salt.

<modsnip - rumor> MOO I’m more concerned about whether whether she was trying to get away or already down and if he continued to shoot and if she was no longer alive when he left her or if he left her alive to suffer. I think a lot of those gritty questions are going to be answered in the autopsy. A lot of crazy rumors going around Oxford.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve also heard the pregnancy rumor since the beginning (saw the alleged texts from Ally) but without the implication of drugs and alcohol to end the pregnancy. I think someone saw her walking unevenly with her phone - on surveillance video - and drew the conclusion that she was intoxicated. So I also agree with you and others who’ve said we should take the DM with a grain of salt.

His slimy defense and PR team, IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back