Found Deceased MO - Nicholas Diemel, 35, & Justin, 24, brothers missing, Clinton County, 21 July 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I have to question one big thing. If this crime was committed in haste, and happened so quickly, like they were shot, as earlier mentioned, how could someone else not have been involved. If JN was a felon, he couldn’t have a gun. While I realize if he is murdering people his care for legality and abiding by the law isn’t a priority, but I am just saying, where would he have gotten a gun as a felon?

As a felon, he should not have a gun. But many felons do not believe the law applies to them.

I can also tell you from experience that most farms have a gun of some sort on them. They are essential for killing predators and for putting down livestock.

Thank you! I didn't want to cross any lines.
https://www.kmbc.com/artic
le/garland-joey-nelson-charged-in-connection-with-disappearance-of-missing-wisconsin-brothers/28540466

This story was posted on social media. Comments from a JT show screenshots from JN's supposed relative.
I am not seeing this or comments under any of their articles?

Felons & Guns?
.... If JN was a felon, he couldn’t have a gun.... where would he have gotten a gun as a felon?
^ sbm @Mw221 :) Thanks for your post.

As a felon, he could not lawfully buy a gun, but who's to say he did not
Beg. Borrow, Steal a gun. Entirely possible, imo.

Let's not forget this person(?) committed, was charged with, and convicted of federal loan fraud, as well as scamming multiple individuals of $100,000+ (sorry, forgot the $$$#). And other crimes. Would he hesitate to illegally obtain a gun?

He's not been nominated for Braymer MO Citizen of the Year.

Glad there are ppl like you who do not sit around dreaming of ways to illegally get guns and commit crimes. :)

Yeah, I was. I didn’t grow up on a farm, nor am I familiar that people keep guns on hand if they have to shoot animals or cattle, as I don’t have that knowledge or experience. So I assumed that the media reporting he lived there and operated the farm there, and that he was a felon there wouldn’t be guns there. Clearly, I may have been wrong, and sorry for offending you with a question as to how he would get a gun. I know as a non felon, law abiding citizen, I have to fill out paperwork and wait a week to get a gun, so I didn’t know how he would have gotten one.

Some folks know where to obtain unregistered guns. Some of the guns sold are stolen, some are just unregistered. Bad people find a way.

Felons & Guns?
^ sbm @Mw221 :) Thanks for your post.

As a felon, he could not lawfully buy a gun, but who's to say he did not
Beg. Borrow, Steal a gun. Entirely possible, imo.

Let's not forget this person(?) committed, was charged with, and convicted of federal loan fraud, as well as scamming multiple individuals of $100,000+ (sorry, forgot the $$$#). And other crimes. Would he hesitate to illegally obtain a gun?

He's not been nominated for Braymer MO Citizen of the Year.

Glad there are ppl like you who do not sit around dreaming of ways to illegally get guns and commit crimes. :)

Over 20 law enforcement raided and searched his house last night. Wonder why they waited so long? And what did they find.

I am not exactly sure how these guys affect a person who would already be on probation. I am not even sure if he would still be on probation or not if he only got 1 year of probation from his release date in March of 2018, it seems he wouldn’t be.
RSBM for focus

According to court records, the judge in the federal case ordered that Nelson be placed on supervised release for three years upon release from prison. He has been out for a year and three months, so the conditions of supervision still apply, IMO.

In fact, looking at the docket report, it appears that the fraud case has been reopened as of July 23rd, the day after the rental truck was found, or three days before his arrest on the felony vehicle tampering charge.

This leads me to believe during the investigation into Nick and Justin’s disappearance, it was discovered he had violated terms of his supervised release. I wonder what he did, ad also how closely he was being monitored.

EEA7DDBE-2081-4698-B753-BE72D593B1D4.jpeg 8978A1FD-BEFF-4FAD-A164-CBA9760154A9.jpeg 830217E6-6ADD-43B5-A863-82CA62ACD486.png

Over 20 law enforcement raided and searched his house last night. Wonder why they waited so long? And what did they find.

So I am confused now, as I believe you stated in an earlier comment that he doesn’t live at the house on the property being searched (intersection of Ayers and Catawba Roads), but lives in town someplace. So which house was searched, the house on the property or the one in town?

So I am confused now, as I believe you stated in an earlier comment that he doesn’t live at the house on the property being searched (intersection of Ayers and Catawba Roads), but lives in town someplace. So which house was searched, the house on the property or the one in town?
The house in town. Where he lives.

RSBM for focus

According to court records, the judge in the federal case ordered that Nelson be placed on supervised release for three years upon release from prison. He has been out for a year and three months, so the conditions of supervision still apply, IMO.

In fact, looking at the docket report, it appears that the fraud case has been reopened as of July 23rd, the day after the rental truck was found, or three days before his arrest on the felony vehicle tampering charge.

This leads me to believe during the investigation into Nick and Justin’s disappearance, it was discovered he had violated terms of his supervised release. I wonder what he did, ad also how closely he was being monitored.

View attachment 195915 View attachment 195916 View attachment 195917

This makes me just so sick to my stomach. If he was supposed to be supervised, and someone had been watching his business dealings or behavior, perhaps this would have never happened. I know the business J4S Farm Enterprises is actually in his Mother’s name, but clearly he was employed/operated the business. It is just sickening that this could have potentially been prevented.

The house in town. Where he lives.

I agree with you, they waited over a week from when they went missing, and a week from when he admitted to driving their vehicle to the lot to finally search his residence. I hope he lives there alone so nothing has been touched since he was arrested on Friday. Pretty sure if there was anything to find it would have been cleaned up before they found the truck on Monday last week though.....so sad they waited so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr