Found Deceased MO - Nicholas Diemel, 35, & Justin, 24, brothers missing, Clinton County, 21 July 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets say this is true.
At this point whom ever helped with the ride has to know by now he's in hot water.
Unless LE already knows, the ride giver better high tail it in and report it.

If he had a ride, I bet that person went straight to LE. If that person didn’t that person is involved too.
JMO

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't we not to use FB information on here.

I hope a Mod can clarify this as it is confusing to me also. My understanding is that if the comments are on the FB page of a media source they can be discussed but we cannot discuss anything posted on someone's personal page.

So I just looked up the link you provided and I am shocked, as it seems, a felon can lawfully possess an antique firearm in Missouri and it is not considered a crime or against the law.

Missouri law exempts the possession of antique firearms, as defined in 18 U.S.C. Section 921, from the provision that specifies a person commits the crime of unlawful possession of a firearm if he or she is a convicted felon possessing a firearm.[6]

If that is what this means, any felon out there can just have an antique gun and it is totally legal??? Crazy!
If you look up the US Code that defines antique firearms, it is firearms made before 1898, replicas of those old guns (that can’t use traditional bullets) and muzzle loaded weapons.

In other words, those guns would not easily be used in a double shooting (or even a single shooting).

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

• Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
  • Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

• Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
  • Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
  • Paraphrasing is okay.
  • ***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.
  • Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Any exception must first be approved by an administrator. You can contact an administrator via private message, or send an email to websleuthscomments@gmail.com

EXAMPLE: If a suspect has been arrested for a crime relevant to the discussion topic, and you want to post a Facebook screencap from his/her personal page, you must first obtain approval from administration.

Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

I hope a Mod can clarify this as it is confusing to me also. My understanding is that if the comments are on the FB page of a media source they can be discussed but we cannot discuss anything posted on someone's personal page.
Comments on a media FB page could still be rumors posted by anyone. Since we can use info from MSM articles, if those articles quote social media posts or comments, then that information could probably be discussed.

The press conference will begin at 3:30 p.m. in Polo, Missouri, according to the sheriff’s office.

FOX4 plans on live streaming the conference and update this story as more information is available.

1:30pm PST
2:30pm MST
3:30pm CST
4:30pm EST
+7 hours London
+18 hours Sydney AU

Officials to give update on death investigation of missing Wisconsin brothers

I think we're going to hear that there's been a significant development in the case.

LE just stated in their Monday presser that they would be providing written updates daily but keeping the press/public informed as needed.

Now, less than 48 hours later, another press conference has been scheduled.

I don't anticipate this being a "Nothing new to report, folks" press conference coming up here.

I think we're going to hear a big announcement of some type, e.g., discovery of the brothers' remains, confirmation that they are deceased, murder charges, etc.

*ETA content

JMO.

Last edited:
I think we're going to hear that there's been a significant development in the case.

LE just stated in their Monday presser that they would be providing written updates daily but keeping the press/public informed as needed.

Now, less than 48 hours later, another press conference has been scheduled.

I don't anticipate this being a "Nothing new to report" press conference coming up here.

I think we're going to hear a big announcement of some kind.

JMO.
A murder charge?

A murder charge?

You read my mind!

I had just edited my post to suggest that it may be an announcement re: murder charges, or that they've found the brothers' remains, or somehow gotten confirmation that they are dead.

This pc being called so soon on the heels of that Monday presser really signals a major development.

Who knows? Maybe JN's BFF squealed like a pig in exchange for a deal.

JMO.

This looks like a more formal press conference? https://www.facebook.com/emilyjholwick/photos/a.502671196510576/2138430639601282/

67830284_2138430642934615_7597502060895928320_n.jpg

You read my mind...I had just edited my post to suggest that it may be an announcement re: murder charges, or that they've found the brothers' remains, or somehow gotten confirmation that they are dead.

This pc being called so soon on the heels of that Monday presser really signals a major development.

Who knows? Maybe JN's BFF squealed like a pig in exchange for a deal.

JMO.
I can't help thinking they already have some sort of confirmation they're dead. Just not being able to find someone doesn't mean they're dead, there had to have been something in/on the truck or on the land and property they're searching. JMO

I can't help thinking they already have some sort of confirmation they're dead. Just not being able to find someone doesn't mean they're dead, there had to have been something in/on the truck or on the land and property they're searching. JMO
ITA - petitioning the court to have him declared legally deceased is a pretty big deal IMO. I wonder if the families will be there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member