Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #19 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says victim tinder below that. That doesn't mean hers?

It is hers. That is listed on the warrant section. I think it's likely they got warrants to check out all those apps but didn't find a connection from the tinder site between them. Under the Social Media section, they list both their Seeking Arrangements accounts and only his Text Me and tinder, which maybe means there is reasonable cause to prove his predatory behaviour or something to that effect.

I just went back through the discovery again.

I still wonder why they had cell warrants for two additional people, not AA or KL. It could just be because AA potentially communicated with them information about what he had done. Perhaps they are witnesses in a sense.

I also noticed LE took photographs of a gun. I didn't see any other thing that could be a weapon, but it's possible a weapon was included in some of the photographs. Or, maybe they don't have the weapon.

Lastly, did anyone notice they listed his Forge Identity book photo? Could be nothing just thought it was interesting they listed it specifically.

This discovery really did contain a lot of information.

Info about a gun

Found Deceased - UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #15 *ARREST*

Thanks for the tip. I could not see all of them on my device, so I took screenshots and messed with the Shadows slider on the Mac Preview app and they all came into view.
They also blacked out two guys names under witnesses then didn’t under cell phone electronic data

It is hers. That is listed on the warrant section. I think it's likely they got warrants to check out all those apps but didn't find a connection from the tinder site between them. Under the Social Media section, they list both their Seeking Arrangements accounts and only his Text Me and tinder, which maybe means there is reasonable cause to prove his predatory behaviour or something to that effect.
Yes, thanks PixieStix - that's what I meant, I just wasn't at all clear.

I presume there was something relevant in both their SeekingArrangements accounts so both sets of data downloaded. His TextMe and Tinder accounts may have something that shows a pattern. There wasn't anything pertinent in her Tinder so no data downloaded.

The data that was downloaded. Is that all messages or would it be photos from their profiles too? I think probably just messages as the photos would have been freely available.

I was using a different image search today and it showed a whole slew of ML pictures from her alternate Instagram identity (my sleuth skills must need work missing that for 2 months). They struck me as trying to be provocative but imo were super awkward, like she wasn't as good at playing that part as she thought she was. It put her uber confident advice about that particular dating in a new light for me. Up until now I'd taken her for being pretty much in full control of her activities, but those pics make me believe that she wasn't really cut out for it and really might have ignored all the warning signs of what a fake creepy weirdo AA was.

Lame, moo. This reminds me of the Watts documents where peoples’ names were listed as well.

There is absolutely no such thing as privacy in this world anymore. Jmo.

Now with that being said, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t zooming in with my face right up to the phone.

RBBM

Yeah, me too. I tilted my laptop a certain way, and the names were visible.

Oh, well!

I am hopeful that this sicko is having a horrible time in prison- no one cares what he wants nor will he ever get what he wants in prison. I do hope he is an outcast and unable to sleep and unable to feel peace at any time. I do hope his every moment there is sheer misery and that he spends every single day that he breaths there.

It should be revealing and it should have an impact but a) it's big business with deep pockets and b) I don't think most people want to know what happens with one-on-one apps - they're happy with their current understanding

These disclosures could just be due diligence - casting the net wide. Or they could be evidence of LE more specifically focusing on the role the various sites / apps had on the case as they believe there is something of relevance there. We just don't know and can't speculate too much.

True. Yet a high-profile murder case packs a big punch. One the reasons I don't want AA to cop a plea.

This discovery disclosure shows the breadth of information LE has. They've known from the first week what was said between AA and ML that day. They know where AA went, what he bought, whom he talked to. They have already, based on all those SM warrants, how she knew him, when they first contacted each other. He's going to have to cop a plea in the face of that mountain of evidence, and I feel the prosecutors will encourage this. And, unfortunately for us nosy sleuthers, the details of ML's dating life will be sealed to protect her memory and give the Lueck family some dignity.
The only caveat will be if they've uncovered additional shennanigans that AA was doing and other victims emerge that need justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288