GUILTY MS - Alexandria "Ally" Kostial, 21, Ole Miss student found dead, Harmontown, 20 Jul 2019 *ARREST* #2

The Farese’s know no boundaries... I feel for the Kostial family when this goes to court.

Rape case lawyer: Women good at lying because they're "weaker sex"

Well, they're a perfect fit with their new client.

Regarding the tabloid gossip -- BT strikes me as exactly the type of entitled prat to do everything he can to avoid using sensible protection that involves him as a responsible adult in any way, and then refuse to take any responsibility for the consequences, so that part of the speculation seems to fit his likely MO at any rate (IMO). The new pix in some of those articles of Ally with her friends are heartbreaking.

I’m wondering if BT texted her while she was at the bar in the square and said he would finally meet in person to talk. Maybe they stopped at the market that night/morning for a pregnancy test because he wanted to see it with his own eyes, and killed her after seeing the proof. Just a thought.
Also - I’m still familiarizing myself with the rules of WS, please advise if this post was breaking any rules and I will delete/edit, if it’s not deleted by a moderator first.

I have no idea what being 17 weeks pregnant looks like so, I searched for pictures on Google and, while some of the ladies were showing alot, some were barely showing. I guess, if she was really pregnant, she could have not been showing. Also, 17 weeks is too late to get an abortion, right?
Everyone is definitely different. I wasn’t noticeably pregnant at 17 weeks. I only have one child, but most others I know with more than one say that they show much faster during their 2nd pregnancy. I am naturally thin, as Ally appears to be also IMO.

It’s impossible to know for sure, but basing it on MOO & past experience, I think she would have been bigger but not obviously because of pregnancy (with clothes on).

It’s too late to get an abortion in Mississippi at 17 weeks. Side note: I found out my son was a boy just over 3 weeks before that point in my pregnancy.

I’m wondering if BT texted her while she was at the bar in the square and said he would finally meet in person to talk. Maybe they stopped at the market that night/morning for a pregnancy test because he wanted to see it with his own eyes, and killed her after seeing the proof. Just a thought.
Also - I’m still familiarizing myself with the rules of WS, please advise if this post was breaking any rules and I will delete/edit, if it’s not deleted by a moderator first.
Does anyone believe that BT, who can't get through state school in 4 years or cover up a murder could possibly navigate the window of a pregnancy test?

I understand and you may be right. By not verified, I’m not just saying the texts are not forensically verified by IT experts, I’m saying they have not been verified by anyone who says she received them directly from Ally. The people putting them on the internet last week were all six degrees separated from her, not people close to her. It had the “My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend got these texts” vibe. And the texts were two months old. If your close friend was pregnant and struggling with it, wouldn’t you have a more recent update about what was going on with her than a text from May?

One thing I noticed right away when we first looked at this case is that judging by her social media Ally’s closest friends were her St. Louis friends and her Ole Miss Fitness Center friends. Her SM was not full of sorority pictures and content.
BBM

I, too, was puzzled by the lack of sorority pictures and know that most would at least have had a picture wearing letters <modsnip - rumor without verification>

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand and you may be right. By not verified, I’m not just saying the texts are not forensically verified by IT experts, I’m saying they have not been verified by anyone who says she received them directly from Ally. The people putting them on the internet last week were all six degrees separated from her, not people close to her. It had the “My best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend got these texts” vibe. And the texts were two months old. If your close friend was pregnant and struggling with it, wouldn’t you have a more recent update about what was going on with her than a text from May?

One thing I noticed right away when we first looked at this case is that judging by her social media Ally’s closest friends were her St. Louis friends and her Ole Miss Fitness Center friends. Her SM was not full of sorority pictures and content.

I agree and think it's terrible that so many 6 degree people ended up with Ally's messages sent to BT.

Perhaps they got them from BT.

If Ally shared her communications to BT with her close friends, who's to say that BT didn't do the same.

Also, I think the emphasis on the texts dating back to May was to confirm the pregnancy date and/or how long they knew about it.

I have no idea where Ally's friends are from. By all accounts, Ally never met a stranger.

Please feel free to link all of Ally's social media accounts on the thread.

Let's see...Ally supposedly says that she doesn't want to get an abortion because she doesn't believe in that sort of thing; however, she believes in ending a pregnancy by drinking and doing drugs.

I'm inclined to believe the first part. Ally was pregnant and didn't want to end the pregnancy. I do not believe that she would jeopardize the fetus by harmful drinking and drugging.

If she were going to do those things, why not just get an abortion? It doesn't make sense.

JMO. Hope that is allowed. :)

But - this is where it gets a little fuzzy. In the last video we've seen of her, she IS coming out of a bar and does appear a little unsteady walking down the sidewalk. Maybe it's something, maybe it's nothing... or maybe the actions of a stressed 21-year-old aren't always logically consistent?

Regardless, it seems like a side note to her murder.

I think she was indeed pregnant, just because there have been no outright denials from either her family or their spokesperson nor LE.

I also think the DM structured that entire article around the rumors and just went with the one that seemed most likely to have some truth in it. Occasionally they hide a nugget of gold amid the scurrilous click bait they offer.

IMO

BBM

I, too, was puzzled by the lack of sorority pictures and know that most would at least have had a picture wearing letters but have since read that Ally had dropped her sorority early in the process.

This is not true. BT dropped or was dropped from a fraternity during pledging. Ally was a member of her sorority.

The name on the text messages is a friend of Ally’s (according to their social media activity together). They had to have been screen shotted from her phone and sent to other people who then sent them to other people etc...

I doubt her friend who initially screen shot them had any idea they would be seen by this many people.

But even if they are authentic, the texts were still two months old. Anyone who is a close friend would have more updated information than these texts from May. She would have decided what she was going to do by the end of May or early June. She wouldn't wait two months to decide and he wouldn't wait two months to find out what she decided. These texts are dated gossip, not evidence of what was going on in the middle of July.

I agree and think it's terrible that so many 6 degree people ended up with Ally's messages sent to BT.

Perhaps they got them from BT.

If Ally shared her communications to BT with her close friends, who's to say that BT didn't do the same.

Also, I think the emphasis on the texts dating back to May was to confirm the pregnancy date and/or how long they knew about it.

I have no idea where Ally's friends are from. By all accounts, Ally never met a stranger.

Please feel free to link all of Ally's social media accounts on the thread.
I think young girls share way too much personal information...Ive tried to tell my daughter that you can have lots of friends but only share personal things with one really close friend....these kids are too trusting and I think after she was murdered this just spread like wildfire!

I struggle to wrap my mind around how a smart girl like Ally can continue to date a man "prone to violent outbursts".

Actually, I've seen it happen up close and personal with another smart girl but I still struggle. The one I know married the angry young man and it didn't end well but, at least she's still alive.

Do you suppose anyone with authority....parents, teachers, house mothers....advised her to break it off permanently?

If only.
I think some of her friends likely warned her to stay away from him...this probably just led her to keep things from them ...maybe some of her friends didnt know much about him because of this reason...at least one of them did hence the police looking at him so quickly.

The minute I saw his tweet that said you dropped the bomb on me, I knew exactly what happened...
Screen-Shot-2019-07-24-at-10.22.56-AM.png

Interesting, she was shot 8 times in the abdomen and a friend of his said he carried a glock that contained 8 rounds. If so, I see a feticide charge coming!

Yes and the next day he posted his song for the summer you dropped a bomb on me on his SM account can’t remember which one.
bbm
Poor guy -- he really was agonizing about what he had done to her -- Oh, so sorry. What a jerk.

His attorneys will probably switch that around to one of his professors calling a pop test that day... They'll find something to squash it like a bug, I am sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back